Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

1. Phish Threat Campaigns e-mails need to be visible after the campaing has been executed

We have made several Phish Threat Campaigns for a customer. Now I have gone through the campaigns and I can see the results of how many people have opened the emails and how many have been caught, but I can not see a copy of the actual e-mail. That part is not visible to me. I would like to see what e-mail was used for each campaign.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Outlook Plugin Office 2019 or O365

Is there a plan to implement newer office versions like Office 2019 or O365 with Sophos Encrypt Message? At the moment rhere is only a plugin available for Office 2016 or lower.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple training's in a series but allow to progress instantly not weekly

Be able to create a training program for employees (ie the series option) but to allow them to move forward after they complete the first training and now have to wait a week for the next one to appear.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Portal for users to track their training progress

Users have requested a portal login so that they can track their individual progress. Due to the increase of Phish attempts during the COVID-19 crisis, I was instructed to enroll users into Phish training. I enrolled all of them into 7 modules. The email reminders were helpful but a lot of them weren't sure which modules they had completed. They asked if there was a portal to see their own progress.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Run a phishing campaign that lasts 3 weeks and run it every other month

Hello Team,

We have customer here requesting to have feature for Sophos Phish Threat to run a phishing campaign inside a calendar month and run it on odd numberd months.
    Specifically customer requesting to run a phishing campaign that lasts 3 weeks and run it every other month. For your assistance please. Thank You

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Modifying the subject line in the Sophos Central Email Alert

This is sort of targeted to my organization in particular but it would be nice to adjust the subject line in the Sophos email alerts. The subject is to long to go through our helpdesk ticketing system , which is limited to 100 characters, I imagine other ticketing systems could have a similar issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ANZ Phish Threat Template

From a client David Silcock | IT Support Officer
    Forestry Corporation of NSW :
    I think the training modules are great for end users, however from an admin side and an Australian/NZ customer the phishing templates and customisation could be enhanced as they mainly tailor to a US audience I would either like more to be added or for a html editor for the templates similar to GoPhish and the ability to upload/create and save my own templates that can be more relevant to my business.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Phish Threat - ANZ Templates

From a client David Silcock | IT Support Officer
    Forestry Corporation of NSW :
    I think the training modules are great for end users, however from an admin side and an Australian/NZ customer the phishing templates and customisation could be enhanced as they mainly tailor to a US audience I would either like more to be added or for a html editor for the templates similar to GoPhish and the ability to upload/create and save my own templates that can be more relevant to my business.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Registered Email Domain Spoofing for Phishing emails

Ability to send Phisigning emails from our registred email domains.
    We just got this product and I have to say it is pretty useless without this feature. Our users see right past the bogus email domains, this was never an issue when we were using knowb4 as we could spoof our email domain to make the phishing look real. I don't understand why I can send training emails from my company's email domain but not the actual phishing ones. If ransomware actaully gets in its from targeted emails that spoof the domain not batch sent 2 bit ones.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Points for using the Outlook plugin on Non-Sophos-attempts.

Give the employer "points" for using the Outlook plugin on not-Sophos-Phish-Threats attempts.
    As for now the plugin only register when an employer submits a Sophos PT-attach. But our users reports many non-Sophos -real- attempts!
    Would be great if we could see some statistics, a Top 10 best, etc, which we could use to have the internal dialogue of awareness.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Generate report showing all users that have not completed the training

The results in the training campaign can be filtered by "Sent Email", "Opened Email", "Started Training", and "Finished Training". There is no option for "Did Not Finish Training". I would like to generate a report showing all users that have not completed the training. In my organization, if users don't complete the training we would like to target them with more aggressive training.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Generate report showing all users that have not completed the training

The results in the training campaign can be filtered by "Sent Email", "Opened Email", "Started Training", and "Finished Training". There is no option for "Did Not Finish Training". I would like to generate a report showing all users that have not completed the training. In my organization, if users don't complete the training we would like to target them with more aggressive training.

0 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Phishing

Message stating my phone is phishing how do I get rid of the phishing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. been able to add multiple training materiel when creating a new campaign

been able to add multiple training materiel when creating a new campaign

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would like the ability to reverse a reported click in phish threat

User didn't click the link. Forwarded to IT, where by accident the IT person clicked the link when replying. User is now reported as having opened the link and is expected to go through training. Should have the the ability to remove such a mistake either through the console or through support.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Specify recipients to receive Alerts when any User has opened attachment, clicked a link or entered credentials

We have an overwhelming request from the managers (non-technical) who are responsible for re-training the end users when they make a mistake and click on a phish threat test email and they really want the alerts to come in realtime when an enduser does click a link, open an attachment or enters their credentials. This is because they want to get in touch with the employee right away to help them understand, more so than just the training material.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Don't reveal a phish threat campaign

When the tested user click on the link (phishing) og enters credentials (harvest) we don't want them to know that they have been tested. And also not to reveal this campaign to co-workers.
    Therefore we would like to link direct to any page under "Use my own training" and here redirect the customer - without the Sophos alert page - to for instance their own homepage.

The 404-page still reveals something is wrong. And after doing several attacks at the company the endusers gets to know the 404-page (with Sophos in the URL) and hereby alert coworkers.

In order to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. outlook add-in compatib

Make outlook add-in compatible with Exchange 2016.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. more edit ability

Have the ability to edit email sent to client when they click on the link in the attack email. Current email is condescending to some clients and they won't use the attacks because of it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Edit button for Series in Phish Threat.

Hi, would like an Edit feature for Series in Phish Threat .

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Phish Threat

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.