Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

Suggest an Idea..

Better support for Incomplete Training

Given our trainings require 100% completion/pass, it would be nice to see the Campaign Dashboard include a bar graph for "Incomplete Training", something i can click on, and see who hasn't completed yet. Further, a "resend training" button would be great, to resend to an individual or to all users who haven't completed training yet.

Currently i have to go to Export Data to figure this out, cut/paste their email and link from the spreadsheet, and send to them.

It is also difficult to determine who has completed but not passed. Currently i have to export all results to CSV, and create pivot table based on Status column, to see who has not passed.

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Greg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please just add this feature that was mentioned. Currently, there is no option to manually send a training reminder, which is NEEDED, because users most often will delete the training reminders, and management wants them to complete the training, so I need to be able to manually send a training reminder, so I can walk to the user's desk and have them complete the training. Currently, that's not possible, which makes no sense, this is MANDATORY FEATURE.......

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.