Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

Suggest an Idea..

On-the-fly Training Reminders

I would like to be able to send reminders for an outstanding campaign. The initially scheduled reminders were not completely effective in getting all participants to complete the training (in fact, just over 50% completed training, with 6 reminder emails sent!). I would like to be able to send reminders for all of those who have not completed training, at the push of a button. As I've requested previously, I'd also like to be able to inform managers of status of their employees at the push of a (different) button.

9 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris Bailey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jon Glenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The push of a button email to incomplete training WAS an option in Phish Threat 1. Never, ever, ever take away functionality when upgrading! (=
    I really do like the idea of a button to inform managers as well. Nice idea!

• Jon Glenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Phish Threat 1.0 you could send training reminders at the push of a button, and it was a feature I used often. I don't understand why Sophos took this feature away in 2.0.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please just add this feature that was mentioned. Currently, there is no option to manually send a training reminder, which is NEEDED, because users most often will delete the training reminders, and management wants them to complete the training, so I need to be able to manually send a training reminder, so I can walk to the user's desk and have them complete the training. Currently, that's not possible, which makes no sense, this is MANDATORY FEATURE.......

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.