Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

Suggest an Idea..

Ability to upload/ edit training material

Can it please be considered for customers to have the ability to upload their own training documents or videos? Or modify the exiting training documents?

Customers might like to add their own training material into the Phish Threat site so it's more in line with their company. Would you please consider this or would we be reluctant to do so as we have some sort of duty to ensure the training is of sufficient quality and that covers the security topic well enough?

37 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

byron james shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great addition for our organization as well. We could use a 'blanket' IT Awareness training included in PhishThreat, both as initial training and as a specified refresher.

• Will Conner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This ability is available on most enterprise class phishing solutions. I would not restrict this to training either but to custom emails themselves. Being able to use emails that have tripped up our users is far more useful than some of the sad examples available to us. Most need a lot of work.

• Sheila M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to use this feature as well. It is really important that we track training as well as campaign data. If training is sent through email, it can't be tracked. For now I can assign through our LMS, but it would be nice to keep everything in one place. I would use custom training option if available.

• Shak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this will also help a company I am working with willing to translate training material into their own language and creating their own material + pop quiz.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.