Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

1. Improve custom attacks

- It should be possible to delete previous featured custom attacks.
    - When we pick a previous featured attack, we have not a "preview" mode. Hard to find if we've many.
    - Sometimes custom attack doesn't keep every modified values so It takes us to fall in error like to send a wrong sender email var.
    - Sometimes custom attacks doesn't give us the oportunitty to "UPDATE" a previous one and duplicates the same.

Seems to need deep debugging

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Active Directory (Azure AD) synchronisation

Need to a way to keep the users updated rather than having to manually add and remove people from Phish Threat.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When you are creating a phish threa

When you create a new threat, as you pick the threat and the schooling vedio afterowrds you get to a page where you can edit it, and there is a drop down window for domains, so you can pick from pre chosen domains like it-supportdesk.com etc.
    Why cant i add my own, if I want to send them something and pretend its coming from our IT department, they would expect it to be like all the other e mails, can you make it where we can add our own?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. PT V2 Needs Help With Notifications!!!!! Make it REALLY OBVIOUS that the training is complete.

PT V2 Needs Help With Notifications!!!!! Make it REALLY OBVIOUS that the training is complete. Send a follow-up email to confirm completion. Allow the end-user to lookup their trainings and results. Take the burden off of IT for looking up completion status, since it is far too subtle for the end user to glean. This is a BIG DEAL, because of the glitchy buttons and functions of training on various browsers and OSs. Please address and let me know, as Sophos tech support sent me here as a way to resolve my issues and enhancement requests.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Message that emails are scanned

Is it possible to have the OPTION to the bottom of the email mentioning that emails are scanned with SOPHOS? This is what Symantec Cloud added to our emails.

This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
    For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add New Language

Is it possible If I request Indonesian language content both Phishing and Training campaign ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The ability for the Enterprise Admin to see Phish Treat campaign results for each sub domain

Right now there is no functionality for the Enterprise Admins to see the sub domains Phish Threat results. The Enterprise admin should be able to know how each sub group is doing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a preconfigured report that lists users by their phish threat index

Add a preconfigured report that lists users by their phish threat index. This would help identify users who have consistently had problems in campaigns or with training but are not necessarily repeat offenders. This would be especially helpful if my other suggestion regarding allowing admins to tag users who have fallen for real-world phishing exploits and have that included in their phish threat index.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add new language dutch

Add new language dutch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Phish Threat

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.