Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

1. Change wording for starting a campaign

When you create a campaign and schedule it for a future date, you must still "start campaign" before this date. However, in the overview of the campaign it lists "Start Date" with your scheduled time. When the time is in the future, the button should read "Schedule Campaign" instead. I missed our predetermined window yesterday because I thought the "Start Campaign" button would actively start the campaign immediately, and that the scheduled date/time would automatically start it as designated. This would certainly clarify use of your product.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CrossFit email template

How about a CrossFit themed e-mail template?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Attack Screenshot Too Small To be Read

When some one receives an email after clicking on a phishing email we send the AttachScreenShot is so small they can't read it at all.

Is there a way to make this bigger. Users have no idea what email link they actually clicked on that was the phishing.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Training Video with German Audio

We stongly need German audio in the Training Videos.
    Our users are not native English speaking: they cannot listen and view the video AND read the German Subtitle.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Phish Threat Campaigns e-mails need to be visible after the campaing has been executed

We have made several Phish Threat Campaigns for a customer. Now I have gone through the campaigns and I can see the results of how many people have opened the emails and how many have been caught, but I can not see a copy of the actual e-mail. That part is not visible to me. I would like to see what e-mail was used for each campaign.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "Finish" or "End Training" button after training has been successfully completed

Many of my colleagues get confused when they complete a training because they only have the options of retaking the quiz or going back to the beginning of the training after they pass. The confusion could be cleared up by adding a button at the end of trainings that says "Finish" or "End Training" with an accompanying explanation that prompts you to click the button.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Training URLs that we could send out ourselves

Is there a way for us to know what the training URLs are for given users, so we could send it out in our own reminder e-mails

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make training videos available after campaign

It would be helpful for end users to be able to view training videos after a campaign has ended. We would like to post links to training videos for users to refresh their skills.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Edit HTML

It would be nice if the email/page editor allowed editing the raw html, as sometimes the wysiwyg editor is rather difficult to work with, especially when editing existing layouts.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Better Domain for Training

The link that we receive in the email to do the automated training we setup looks like a phishing threat. Just the domain of the link looks suspicious. "https://sophos-phish-threat.go-vip.co/training" Maybe an option to change the domain or have one that looks less suspicious so our Users don't think the training they are supposed to do looks like a phishing threat, right after we tested them for phishing.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Possibility to use a USB stick in the campaigns.

Possibility to use a USB stick in the campaigns.

Attachment should be used to check which users have opened a document stored on a USB stick.

It would be very helpful to determine what happens to lost USB flash drives in the building.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Long-Term Phishing Campaigns That Randomly & Repeatedly Get Sent to the Same Users

I'm very excited about the entire Sophos product line but I must say, the Phishing service seems very weak. There is one feature that, if implemented, would be extremely valuable. I propose letting systems admins such as myself create a long-term campaign that repeatedly and randomly sends random phishing emails that are pre-selected, to a group of people. In this way, the people in the organization would continually receive phishing emails that are randomly chosen, over a longer period of time. Right now, each campaign only sends one email to each person and in order to send them a phishing…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add Campaign Title to Reminder Email

It would be really useful if the system could add the training title into the body of the reminder email. We are frequently running multiple trainings at once and have no easy way to determine which specific training a user is asking about just by looking at the reminder email itself. Currently, we have to touch each campaign that's running to figure out the specific one.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Right-Click Report Message

Add a way to report an email without Opening or using the Preview Pane.

Like a right click context option, or allow the button to work on selected message without the reading pane active.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. enrolling multiple users through CSV

ability to enroll multiple users through CSV for a campaign instead of manually selecting them or avoid creating a user group manually.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Validate whether the "From" field has a name that matches a protected mailbox

I'd like to see Sophos scan the "From" field and compare it to the names on our protected mailboxes. If the name matches, but the email address is not the protected mailbox, have the ability to modify the subject or reject the email. It would be even better if you could have a level of security on this so that an exact match on the name can trigger a more strict action like rejection.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Failed Training URL Export

It would be good if we were able to export a list of URLs to each users training for when they have failed a campaign. We often have users deleting their emails so obtaining a copy of URL to send them would be handy.

To note: This can be done on the US V1 portal however it is not available on the UK V2 portal.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Order of training videos

Hello. It would be really cool if we could arrange the order of training in the Sophos Phish Threat application. We are using that for out annual security training and would like to present 4 training videos to our users in a particular order. Thanks!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be able to add custom valid domains

In the fishing campaigns we are limited to the domains you guys offer, most are not even close to my employers name or tools we use.
    most of our users are well educated on security, so I like to step it up and sent phishing campaigns more elaborated with domains I can add myself, like any other fishing tool.
    thanks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to add user infomation to caught landing in Phish Threat V2

The ability to add user information, such as First Name, Last Name and email address on the Caught Landing page will add a personal touch when user were caught.

Adding the company logo was a nice touch, but adding user info would be great. This function was already enabled on the phish email, shouldn't be hard to implement.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Phish Threat

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.