Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

Suggest an Idea..

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. When enrolling multiple users the Select All button should choose all customers

Submitting on behalf of client.

If you create a campaign and want to select all users in the organisation the "Select All" button only selects all users in the current view. For example if you have 200 users, hit "Select All" it would make sense to choose all 200 however only 50 users are selected at a time.

You can scroll down in the list, let it populate, scroll down, repeat until you reach the bottom then hit the "Select All" button, however this is inconvenient for large lists.

Only workaround at this time is to add all users to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use Sophos DNS names for click tracking

Currently, it is required to whitelist all off Amazon tracking (*.awstrack.me) globally. This presents a potential privacy and security issue as it is so broad.

Amazon allows for and documents how to use alias records so that customers see your DNS names and not Amazon's. It is easier to whitelist all of Sophos than it is to whitelist all of Amazon. As a security company, correcting these perceived issues should be paramount.

See the link to Amazon's documentation for details.

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/configure-custom-open-click-domains.html

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. enrolling multiple users through CSV

ability to enroll multiple users through CSV for a campaign instead of manually selecting them or avoid creating a user group manually.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Device Type under campain overview

In phish threat under the campaign overview it shows "device breakdown". This displays either computers or mobile devices with respective statistics.

It would be great to click the respective device group and display the users associated with this device type, or at least have the ability to see this information somewhere such as results.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cleaning Up The Links For Phish Threat Training

We're reaching out regarding an issue with the Phish Threat product. The training campaigns work just fine except that the link within the enrollment email shows a URL that looks illegitimate to end users. We deployed it to one of our clients and they thought that the training was a phishing spam. The same issue occurred when looking at the URL on the Training landing page. Is there a way that can be cleaned up so that the URL's for the Phish Threat product don't look like the very spam we're training users to avoid?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to add user infomation to caught landing in Phish Threat V2

The ability to add user information, such as First Name, Last Name and email address on the Caught Landing page will add a personal touch when user were caught.

Adding the company logo was a nice touch, but adding user info would be great. This function was already enabled on the phish email, shouldn't be hard to implement.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow Use of Domains that are registered with Email Protection Module

If I have a domain protected by Central Email Protection, I should be able to use that domain to send emails with Phish Threat. Of course I wouldn't want to use a domain that my users would be receiving mail at, but a lot of organizations will have multiple domains registered and might want to use an alternate domain that they own for sending Phish Threat mails.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would love to be able to report on user's scores during a training campaign.

Currently, it is my understanding that I have to wait until a training campaign is finished before I can get a report of the user's scores. I'd like a report that shows that information while the campaign is in progress. This would make it possible to get ahead of the curve with users who are having a problem "getting" the concepts.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. multiple logo upload

Our organization has 20+ Business units. Please allow for multiple upload of [company logo}.
    Plus we like to add a signature block at the end of our reminders,in it we use a smaller size of our logo, which cannot be done at this time. The key here is to increase the appearance of authenticity of our threats and to add more integrity to our training. This will get more end users actually responding to the requests for training.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Resume Training/Save Progress feature request

Having the ability to save progress as a user engages in a training campaign with multiple modules would be a welcomed feature. Saving progress, including completed modules, quizzes and scores would be beneficial for most of my users. In the meantime, adding a disclaimer to the "resume training later" link that progress is not saved might help. Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Copy Duplicate of Campaign Material

Duplicate or copy of campaign material.
    Suggesting my Idea to Phish Threat in the future to have retrieval or saved a copy of campaign material before and after the campaign was published and have a compatibility html codes for outlook 2016 email format.
    As of now were just copying html codes to create new campaign and needed to be checked for the exact format and view for outlook 2016 versions.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Archive Users

I would like to be able to archive users, but keep their data within the system, so I can keep searching and having accurate reports based on who a campaign was sent to, even if the user is no longer active.
    (I guess I am operating under the assumption that when I "replace" a user file, all record of users that are removed goes away with them - is that correct?)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adopt a Pet Campaign Enhancement

If I use the Adopt a Pet campaign, you should allow the user to see the actual video of the cute puppies after they take the training.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CrossFit email template

How about a CrossFit themed e-mail template?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Phishing Campaign Employee Data

I see a "search" option within the Employee Data page of a campaign, and it states that I can search by name, department, job title, or email. I typed in a department name which I copied and pasted from the campaign summary page, and it found no results.
    In an ideal world, either this would work, or there would be a department drop-down that would allow me to filter.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Phish Threat - time & wrong answers for Failed Trainings are missing

It would be good, that we could see the date and time of the Failed Trainings of enrolled users, also his score and what answers he choosed...
    As it is now, when one choose list of users who had Failed the Training, bbut also retake that training again, you won´t see the date of Failed Training. For the system, it is Completed no matter what and it won´t show in statistics.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it obvious that the employee is going to need to hear the audio within the training material within the Phish Threat console.

Most of the training we provide customers is in video format and requires the employee to hear what's being said. However most employees will not necessarily have headphones at work to view and hear these training videos. Perhaps consider this when creating more training but also ensure sysadmins are aware the training will require the employee to hear the audio to complete the training. That way they can pick and choose which training is better suited. Some offices allow headphones some might not.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. save campaign for future

Currently it's not possible to save a campaign as a draft. ability to draft a campaign in Phish Threat is crucial because if session expires, or you just need to gather more info or... and return to a partially completed campaign, then everything disappears and you need to start from scratch.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Enable Reporting longer than 1 year back

Currently you can only go back 1 year in the reporting tool. You can't parse data from older campaigns. Please disable this restriction.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sophos Portal Timeout

If we have activity on Sophos Portal It should be interesting not to be logged out.

When we're in the middle of planning a campaing I've been kicked out lot of times and we've lost the work

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Phish Threat

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.