Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

1. The pre-requisites for Office 365 ATP configuration need to be easily seen by Central administrators.

Neither the help pages or Central admin have any links or make any mention of the pre-requisites for Office 365.
    These need to be easily seen by Central administrators - the help pages are unhelpful and entirely lacking in information. A simple reference to the KB URL: https://sophos.com/kb/131747 would solve this and prevent unhappy administrators.

TO QUOTE from the existing help pages : https://docs.sophos.com/central/Customer/help/en-us/central/Customer/concepts/PhishThreatSettings.html
    Sending domains and IPs

Here you can see the domains and IP addresses used for sending campaign email from Phish Threat.
    Note You must allow mail and web traffic to and from these IPs and domains…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. General settings in Phish Threat V2 missing options

In Phish V1 there were several "General Settings" which gave options such as these features should make it over to V2 as they are important settings required:

- Email Sending
    - Training Reminders
    - Grading Options
    - Notify employee's manager on failed phishing attacks
    - Responses to Phishing Email
    - Language options

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatically enroll users in a default campaign

In Phish V1 they had the ability to enroll newly added users to a default campaign. This feature was not carried over to V2.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Phish Threat V2

Allow the ability to add multiple training modules per Training campaign (similar to V1 functionality).

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Campaign Overview Dropdown Filter should have "Not Completed"

All other options are in the drop down filter. "Not Completed" which is the most important for managing open campaigns is not available in the Campaign quick view.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Due dates for training only campaigns

Please include a due date option for training only campaigns. In addition variables should be included for due date {due date} in the email templates. THis way you would eliminate incorrect email reminders , where we would have to manually enter the due date for the campaign

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Resume Training Later

For the Modules that cannot save progress midway through, can a disclaimer please be added, or the wording changed to make it clear that "Don't have time now? Click Here to receive an email to resume training later" actually means that the user will lose all progress and have to start again from the beginning

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Creating Groups Dynamically

I would like the ability to create groups from within the tool, so that I can add people to groups based on how they respond to phish. For example, if someone gets under 100%, they are added to "ongoing training group a", and if they get under 60%, they are added to "ongoing training group b". The tool does not let me automate to that level, and I am not seeing a way to do it easily without adding users one-at-a-time to a new campaign.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need a training I can push to users before launch fake phishing emails.

The product really needs a training I can push to users before I launch fake phishing emails. As the product is set up now, users can only be trained after falling for a phishing email. So, we have to just hope they fall for our fake phishing email before they click on a real one?!

Also, we want our users to be really careful. Then we surprise them with a link or a pop up to a training. I think it would be a lot more effective if we could send out a message from our corporate email, timed with…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Manager Summary Feedback

It would be neat if we could tell PT to send managers a summary of any active campaigns (e.g. once per week) so they know who of their employees is enrolled, and whether they have passed/failed the campaign or quiz.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Phish Threat - add WYSIWYG editor to the Training module

The Training Campaign editor does not offer the same level as customisation as the Attack Campaigns. The customer needs to customise the look as the corporate standard.

The email comming from the Phish Threat platform has Basic Times New Roman font and gray background, content in white. I would suggest white background and Arial font or something simply.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. End of a Quiz

Once a user has completed a quiz successfully, it is not clear which steps they have to take next. It only says that the quiz has been passed. It would be useful if there was a Textbox that says: Please close the window.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Azure AD Sync for Phish Threat

It would be helpful to have the ability to sync users with the Azure AD so that new users will automatically be added for training/testing.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change behavior of lists in Phish Threat to remain filtered after a selection

When adding users to a campaign, it is horribly inconvenient to select one user on the third page of users and then immediately have the list return to the first page again. The same thing happens when you search for a group but only want to select two people from the group. It immediately goes back to the full list. My suggestion is to have the list remain in the filtered state or on the same page that it was in before I selected an individual. I can more easily return to the full list than I can get back…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add to reports - to view users not started training

The data is available in the report if I download the report, but it would be nice to see that info in PhishThreat interface alongside other diagrams , and if it can be emailed to the admin as well, would be great. - eg. scheduled reports with preset parameters emailed weekly\monthly for each campaign separately. Need to be able to send reminders to people not started training through PhishThreat where email would be coming from admin, not just generic PhishThreat.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would love to be able to report on user's scores during a training campaign.

Currently, it is my understanding that I have to wait until a training campaign is finished before I can get a report of the user's scores. I'd like a report that shows that information while the campaign is in progress. This would make it possible to get ahead of the curve with users who are having a problem "getting" the concepts.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How do I view Campaign Settings?

After a campaign is started, how do I see what the settings were? I don't remember how often reminders will be sent or for how long? I don't want to edit them, I just want to see the original settings once a campaign has been created. How do I do this?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Change wording for starting a campaign

When you create a campaign and schedule it for a future date, you must still "start campaign" before this date. However, in the overview of the campaign it lists "Start Date" with your scheduled time. When the time is in the future, the button should read "Schedule Campaign" instead. I missed our predetermined window yesterday because I thought the "Start Campaign" button would actively start the campaign immediately, and that the scheduled date/time would automatically start it as designated. This would certainly clarify use of your product.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Attack Screenshot Too Small To be Read

When some one receives an email after clicking on a phishing email we send the AttachScreenShot is so small they can't read it at all.

Is there a way to make this bigger. Users have no idea what email link they actually clicked on that was the phishing.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Email Report for Campaign Status

Currently, the only way to see the current state of a campaign (i.e. who click, who opened, etc.) is to login to the portal. It would be nice if there where an option to configure for the system to send an email. For example, an email could be sent to a specific address when a user in a campaign opens a phishing email.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Phish Threat

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.