Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

Phish Threat

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Phish Threat. Phishing attack simulation and training for your end users.

1. Training Video with German Audio

We stongly need German audio in the Training Videos.
    Our users are not native English speaking: they cannot listen and view the video AND read the German Subtitle.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Phish Threat Campaigns e-mails need to be visible after the campaing has been executed

We have made several Phish Threat Campaigns for a customer. Now I have gone through the campaigns and I can see the results of how many people have opened the emails and how many have been caught, but I can not see a copy of the actual e-mail. That part is not visible to me. I would like to see what e-mail was used for each campaign.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom attachment customization

The custom attachment contains a mechanism to check if the attachment has been opened by the recipient. This is shown in ie. a Word document with a "image box" containing a URL. This box makes users ignore the text and images below. We would like the option to choose where this mechanism/box is placed in the document to let the users focus on the text configured by their company.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Run a phishing campaign that lasts 3 weeks and run it every other month

Hello Team,

We have customer here requesting to have feature for Sophos Phish Threat to run a phishing campaign inside a calendar month and run it on odd numberd months.
    Specifically customer requesting to run a phishing campaign that lasts 3 weeks and run it every other month. For your assistance please. Thank You

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow or block button from the quarantine digest

Have the ability to Allow or block directly from the quarantine digest.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Option to Disable: Reported emails will be sent to Sophos Labs for threat analysis. and only send to our listed mailboxes

we request that the option to NOT send our emails to Sophos Labs be included in this tool. We have seen users report legitimate internal emails (accidentally) and we are concerned with the data leaving our control.

We request the Option to Disable the feature:
    "Reported emails will be sent to Sophos Labs for threat analysis."

this will mean the reported emails will only be sent to our listed mailboxes for triage.

If we then want to send the true malicious emails to Sophos labs we can then send them after validating the threat (forward report to an email address)…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Phish Threat Campaigns Length

The Phish Threat Campaigns only last for 38 days.
    Also, as we can't duplicate campaigns, we need to create a new one from scratch every time.
    This means that we need to be creating a new campaign from scratch every 38 days! Not cost-effective at all.
    We should be able to have campaigns for longer than 38 days as be able to republish them once expired, or at least duplicate them.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. phish threat alerting

It would be great if we could receive/configure alerts/reports about who has been caught, when, etc...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. phishing training concept

Phishing mindfulness preparing instructs workers on the most proficient method to spot and report suspected phishing endeavors, to shield themselves and the organization from cybercriminals, programmers, and other terrible on-screen characters who need to disturb and take from your association.I am an expert irritation control engineer. I am worked for a pesticide organization and do hard and fast endeavors to give the outcome and helping administrations expertly. I trust, you feel cheerful and fulfilled once you work with me. additionally, I will do all the accompanying administrations bug control administrations and https://www.karachi-fumigation.com/water-tank-cleaning.php water tank cleaning at the most minimal costs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Points for using the Outlook plugin on Non-Sophos-attempts.

Give the employer "points" for using the Outlook plugin on not-Sophos-Phish-Threats attempts.
    As for now the plugin only register when an employer submits a Sophos PT-attach. But our users reports many non-Sophos -real- attempts!
    Would be great if we could see some statistics, a Top 10 best, etc, which we could use to have the internal dialogue of awareness.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Outlook Plugin Office 2019 or O365

Is there a plan to implement newer office versions like Office 2019 or O365 with Sophos Encrypt Message? At the moment rhere is only a plugin available for Office 2016 or lower.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to delete custom template

Ability to delete custom template of phishing attack

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Report Message Addin for Outlook Mobile app

Make the "Report Message" add-in accessible from Microsoft's Outlook app for mobile devices. This would help users report messages from their phone in the same way they are reporting them while at their desk.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. No borrar los datos de las campañas

Por favor aunque se termine el trial no debería eliminarse los datos creados en las campañas, ya que es una forma de demostrar al cliente su importancia y efectividad y si cuando termina el trial no se ha recopilado y se elimina entorpece la labor del administrador IT.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Training reminder options

Is there any way we could accomplish sending our users reminder e-mails to take training, if they click a link during a Sophos phishing campaign, but have it not be a daily reminder e-mail - say, just one or two reminders? An option for how many reminders and how often those reminders get sent out.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Modifying the subject line in the Sophos Central Email Alert

This is sort of targeted to my organization in particular but it would be nice to adjust the subject line in the Sophos email alerts. The subject is to long to go through our helpdesk ticketing system , which is limited to 100 characters, I imagine other ticketing systems could have a similar issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ANZ Phish Threat Template

From a client David Silcock | IT Support Officer
    Forestry Corporation of NSW :
    I think the training modules are great for end users, however from an admin side and an Australian/NZ customer the phishing templates and customisation could be enhanced as they mainly tailor to a US audience I would either like more to be added or for a html editor for the templates similar to GoPhish and the ability to upload/create and save my own templates that can be more relevant to my business.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Registered Email Domain Spoofing for Phishing emails

Ability to send Phisigning emails from our registred email domains.
    We just got this product and I have to say it is pretty useless without this feature. Our users see right past the bogus email domains, this was never an issue when we were using knowb4 as we could spoof our email domain to make the phishing look real. I don't understand why I can send training emails from my company's email domain but not the actual phishing ones. If ransomware actaully gets in its from targeted emails that spoof the domain not batch sent 2 bit ones.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Multiple training's in a series but allow to progress instantly not weekly

Be able to create a training program for employees (ie the series option) but to allow them to move forward after they complete the first training and now have to wait a week for the next one to appear.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Portal for users to track their training progress

Users have requested a portal login so that they can track their individual progress. Due to the increase of Phish attempts during the COVID-19 crisis, I was instructed to enroll users into Phish training. I enrolled all of them into 7 modules. The email reminders were helpful but a lot of them weren't sure which modules they had completed. They asked if there was a portal to see their own progress.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Phish Threat

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.