Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Installer downloading error message

While downloading the softwate installer around after 80% I received an error message "Error 41" and did not download further

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Device Encryption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search function in website management for WhiteList/Blacklist

Hi,

So far the interface is working well. Aside from MultiFactor authentication support for web login which should be a high priority, is it possible to implement a search function in the website management? currently i have a very large list of blacklist websites and if i need to whitelist a site i need to scroll all the way down since the page does not load all the sites in the list.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. report

When running the Events log report in the General Logs section and view which root URL a user has visited e.g. www.cnn.com, but we'd like to see the full URL e.g. www.cnn.com/news/arcitle1234.aspx.

Is this possible to achieve?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Search for Servers / Clients by IP Adress

Please make it possible to search for clients /servers by IP Adress in Sophos Central Admin. Thanks a lot :-)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. DOWNLOAD LINK KAPUTT UND TICKETSYSTEM AUCH

HILFE!
    ich versuche hier den Installer für MacOS herunter zu laden und bekomme eine Fehlermeldung, dass der Link nicht geht.
    Ich habe bereits mehrmals versucht Tickcets über Central zu erstellen - keine Reaktion, auch kein E-Mail und ich habe über die Sophos Seite versucht ein Ticket zu erstellen - auch kein E-Mail oder einen Ticketnummer.

BITTE DRINGEND UM RÜCKRUF 06643840126

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. can not install endpoint on central

today (20171019 ), can not install endpoint on central at winxp, the error message is "Download of cd2a5386-f08c-42b1-8d98-40240059e361 failed from server http://dci.sophosupd.com/update" , so please you check the server .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Alerts for missing items or services are sent a bit soon

We see a lot of alerts where machines are completing an update and at that time show 1 or more service are missing or not running, they quickly go to a normal state again but there is no alert for this.
    I feel it would be helpful if the the alerting could wait for an update to complete\fail before alerting or at least send another alert to say it's gone back to normal.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Reporting incorrect status when health service not installed

Reporting of server status is incorrect. When you look at a server it reports all is well (green tick), however when you look at the status of that server it will show no services installed, surely this should alert that the server is not reporting any health? Further investigation reveals that the health service is not installed on the server so the console needs to show that if nothing is being reported then the server needs to alert there is an issue.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Official Guide / KB with an instruction to Move from existing Central Admin to the new Central Admin

There is currently no official guide which would outline detailed steps in order to migrate Stations / Servers from one Central Environment to Another one.

Quite a few customers would reinstall the client from the new Central admin - over top the working one and this would cause a lot of issues.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. ETHATEh

aerhbaTNHA

hitman

sdfbgatbn

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Acknowledging Alerts

I have a lot of alerts, especially when Hitman is not working on over 200 machines, and I would like to mass acknowledge them, is there anyway you can give me a select all type button..????

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sophos Central Email Blocked via Ip Address

Hello Team,

I have a customer here requesting to add feature on Sophos Central Email to Blocked email via Ip Address. For your assistance please. Thank You

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Licence conversion

Hi,

We are testing Sophos Cloud to support and control our whole IT infrastructure. The product is really powerful and fulfills our needs more than Sophos Endpoint we were using until now.
    We just upgraded our licence for Endpoint to 25 users.
    Is there a way to convert this licence to a full Cloud Sophos licence ?
    You can answer on this message to myself and to our business contact julien.nicloux@post.lu.
    Thanks and best regards
    Michel Biver

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. tamper protection by group membership

Group devices and enable or disable Tamper Protection for that group.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Alerting and Bitlocker to Go

Hello. Two requests. Please add ability to tune alerts. Currently we can't control how alerting works at all. Also, please add ability to control bitlocker to go. thank you.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Visual Studio 2017 to the Known Application list

Dear Sophos Team,

Could you please update the Programming tool list, and include Visual Studio 2017 ?

Thanks,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Data Loss Prevention option

Dear Sophos,

Where possible we would like an extra option in the Date Loss Prevention policy. In our company are USB sticks, and SD cards used. SD cards are used for the installation of mobile devices, so some users should always have access to SD cards. Therefore it would be very nice if the "removable storage" option was split into, USB stick, Secured USB stick, SD card, etc...

Greets,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Device control exception add to role

Would like to request a new feature set to allow a role to be able to add device control exceptions. Currently there is no granularity in the roles to perform this kind of setup in the roles profiles.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Central portal interaction

Feedback about the "feedback" process. REALLY need to be able to move around this feedback window that opens up! As I am using the Central portal and run into an issue, if I open up the "Give Feedback" window, I am unable to re-position the window so that I can see my Central screen in the background. It would be helpful to be able to slide this box around as I try to type out the steps to recreate the issue. And actually, not just re-position but actually take focus off of it so I can jump back and forth…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Permanent Client Deletion

There needs to be a way to permanently remove devices. If you use a per licensing model, and we have a license limit, I do not want clients reconnecting, because they did not remove the client on their device.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.