Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cursor position when adding an Allow or Block entry.

After clicking "add allow" or "add block", the text entry cursor is not active on the dialog that pops up. The cursor should be active in the box that is labeled "EMAIL ADDRESS or DOMAIN *", so I can immediately begin typing (or pasting) the entry, without another mouse click..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. alert in dashboard when temperarly "disabled temper protection" on servers/clients

When temper protection disabled there should be an alert in dashboard until this is "on" again. (should alert when it is still not ENEBLED after 4 hours)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. this is ridiculous

This user interface is terrible.. the worst on the market. Why cant I select multiple users or devices to delete?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Digest Email for policies

Instead of mailing every time a policy is triggered, such as the DLP policy, can there be an option to send a digest of the alerts once a week?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Feature Request

Check Box to be added to select all alerts so they can be actioned on mass

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need to filter blocked peripherals by date blocked

Allow filtering by date in Logs and Reports

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. mail gateway to allow quarantined email alert more than twice a day

mail gateway to allow quarantined email alert more than twice a day as it needs to provide options for making it every few hours

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug No settings on Central admin for "When an Adware or PUA is found"

There is no settings or options on Sophos Central Admin for "When an Adware or PUA is found". the default action is Log only. but we can't make any changes on this settings since its not visible on Central Admin. we would like to choose Quarantine or Delete.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. template exclusions

Exclusion template for files and websites for MSP that use the same products with multiple clients

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Scanning Exclusion Templates/Categories

When creating Server/Workstation scanning exclusions it would be great to be able to set categories for what you are excluding (E.G: SQL/AD/DNS/Hyper-V), which can hold all of the different types of exclusions. If this could then have the option to export and import into the Console it would greatly help when setting up customers central portals as I currently spend a considerable amount of time manually entering file locations and reg keys to be excluded.

This would also greatly help when reviewing exclusions in policies as it will only list the category you are excluding and could then give you…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. API to delete duplicate endpoints

We are an education institution and as part of that we run many student labs computers. These get completely re-imaged a few times per year with a clean image but the same computer name. This causes a duplicate entry in Sophos Central.
    Could we get some API script that would make the manual cleanup and deletes a little easier for the duplicates please?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Administrative Managed Account under attack!!! Alert!!

Can We have a feature where it points that alerts the User when he losses his Admin power on his PC/Mac if attacked As I experienced lately some attacks that strip Your administrative Auth from You!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wireless  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 'Update Now' For Multiple Devices Under 'Alerts'

I'd like to see an option for 'Update Now' in a similar manner as 'Mark As Acknowledged' under the 'Alerts' page. A 'Scan Device' option would be a nice addition as well.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Solid Edge

There are Problems installing Solid Edge 10 (https://www.solidedge.de/solid-edge-st10) with Sentinel HL Driver (https://sentinel.gemalto.de/Support_and_Downloads/Download_Drivers/Sentinel_Treiber/).
    We had to completely uninstall Sophos Server protection, to get the installation of the license manager from Solid Edge 10 running.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,
    Please can you log a support case here; https://www.sophos.com/en-us/support.aspx

We need to understand the root cause before we can comment on how we might address this. For example, our enhanced tamper protection might have been preventing the installation, or our Lockdown product.

Once we have your log files and a support case we can determine if this requires a product enhancement or not.

Stephen

15. Alerts and Updates

I would like to see an e-mail/notification for when updates go out that are going to require reboots so that we can provide notification a head of time.

I would also like to see as we go through and reboot the end points that the alerts clear automatically from the portal.

Don't know that this is possible, but from the alerts pane - I currently have to click on the PC name - clear the alert after I verify that the update is successful. If I have the list sorted alphabetically by the computer name - every time I click…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Give em more of the options in the on-premise Enterprise Managment console

Having used the on-premise Enterprise Console and now having to use the Sophos Central Web Console, there just isn't enough management and control. I want to be able to do more in Central (highly dispersed workforce) without having to build out business limiting infrastructure to manage it effectively

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Give me better reporting

I want to be able to run reports to quickly identify devices that are getting reinfected. So I can either a) train the users on better internet habits or b) wipe the device as possibly impacted by rootkits

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Give me a way to clean up stale user and computer accounts

Please give me a way to clean up stale user and device accounts. Can be manual or can be by using AD sync and putting non AD synced objects in a different container where they can be deleted

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Delete unused machines in bulk

We have 361 machines that have been inactive for 2 months plus.

Let me select all these machines and select remove...Export to CSV or PDF does not help with removing these machines.

Or in Devices filter computers by "Endpoint Last Used".

Thanks

Will

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Client Removal

Please provide an option to complete a remote uninstall from the Sophos Central console. If a machine is lost/stolen or a user leaves the company with the machine, the license will still be active in our console. Deleting the machine still allows the device to connect to central console and provide updates. There should be a way for Sophos to uninstall itself once it connects to central console, if the 'remote uninstall' command/option has been initiated by an admin from the central console. Thanks!

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.