Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Suggest an Idea for Sophos Central...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2-factor authentication is klunky

Partner portal and Sophos central navigation are clunky and poorly documented.
    2-factor authentication methods are nice if they work. If all three (email, SMS, and Google Authenticator) are configured, there is no way to specify or for me to know the default method. The "Verify Your Login" page that requests the Security Code does not specify which method should be used to provide the code.
    Once logged in, the Manage Login Settings page does not allow me to choose the default.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Select All

You need to be able to bulk remove devices/people from the portal. It's absurd that you need to remove devices/people individually. How hard would it be to have a select all or check boxes next to each device like every other half usable website with lists of data.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sophos Central E-mail Warnings

E-Mail Alerting.

Please make a E-Mail Warning Settings site.

So a admin can set how often e E-Mail Warning from Sophos Central cloud be sended.

- All 2 hours would a Report from PUA's were sended.
    - Test E-Mail Settings a Sophos Warn E-mail could be sended or not.
    - Reports sending via E-Mail

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Problem open server status page from within Endpoint Protection

It isn't possible to open the update cache servers status page, if I opened the "settings" - "manage update cache" section from within the Endpoint Protection tab.
    I have to do it from server protection or on overview in global settings tab.
    It would be useful to be able to open it from any settings tab.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Central management capibilities

feel disappoint, the management capabilities are limited. there is local message relay. no good to deploy in behind firewall.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Acknowlege All - Acknowledge all of Server X

Can you please make it possible so that we can choose a server and acknowledge all the alarms on that Server? Also it should be possible to just simply acknowledge all alarms that are shown right now.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Give thorough and clear instructions for removal of Sophos software from my computer

It turns out that Sophos is neither appropriate or needed for my computer and I wish to remove it entirely, yet you have cleverly made sure that I cannot. I find that unfair and bad business to boot. I would really like to be able to remove your software from my computer. Tell me the best way to remove it precisely

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More in Depth Detection Detail

Having more in-depth information from detections in Sophos Central would be nice. Information like hash of the file, other systems with the same detection and a indicator is the malware executed or was successfully quarantined is all vital information in a potential incident.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bandwidth limitation

Please create a way to limit bandwidth usage on the Mac endpoint client.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Field size for viewing contents

Make fields big enough to see the data. In groups I can see the name but the field isn't big enough to see the number of members. The same issue is present throughout the portal. Can't sort on field headers and can't see the data in the fields.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Customisation

It would be good if we could customise notifications - specifically the blocked website notification. Would like to be able to brand this and give details of who to contact to unblock a website

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Tamper Proof Global Password

Currently you guys have each workstation setup to have its own SEPERATE tamper proof password. I understand the security behind this, but an option to have a global tamper proof password would make our lives SO MUCH easier when having to troubleshoot them.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Constantly failing updates and requiring restarts to complete updates.

Constantly getting alerts that a workstation is out of date dude to missing two updates. Just got one for my workstation (IT Admin). I tried to manually update the Sophos app, on the workstation, and it keeps failing. I have come across this multiple times and a restart along with time will resolve it. Kinda sad that any update requires a restart for an Anti-virus product in an enterprise environment.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add additional exclusion types

We would like the ability to get more control over "CryptoGuard" (aka HitMan.Pro), specifically 2 extra exclusion types;
    - Ability to exclude cryptoguard from scanning a file/folder without having to experience the issue first and then adding it in afterwards.
    - Ability to add an exclusion so that we can say "allow a computer with this IP to be able to write to \\*server*\xyz share".

Hopefully this makes sense, I have discussed this with our account manager and they suggested to submit this via this portal. If you need any other information, please call and I will be able to…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Want old dashboard!!!

Is there a way to get the old dashboard back? We liked the "At a Glance" feature of being easily able to tell how many High Med and Low we had. The overall counts dashboard was much more useful. Now, we can't even tell if we have a High alert without clicking into the dashboard!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change to the Sophos Central Dashboard

It looks like you updated the dashboard on Sophos Central. Now instead of the two buttons showing how many Alerts and High Alerts there are and you now show 5 lines of combined alerts. For us this is a setback. We use the dashboard to monitor the high alerts and alert counts and take action where needed. Now there is nowhere that tells us how many high alerts there are.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. turn on/off alerts by category/specific alert by recipient

We need the ability to turn on/off alerts by category/specific alert by recipient.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Notes for Peripheral exemptions

add a notes field to peripheral exemptions so I can note why im creating the exemption.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Revenir en Admin role

Bonjour
    Comment revenir en arrière et utiliser central sophos admin ?
    Ou comment déléguer dans sophos central entreprise l'administration au partenaire ?
    Merci de votre réponse.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.