Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Firmware levels from partner view

In the list of firewalls at partner level it has the customer, model, serial and license expiration. It would be great to add the current firmware level on this screen. Currently there is no way for me to view the current firmware levels of 150+ devices across multiple customers and know which ones need upgrading.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. create

I'd like to add a feature request. On the reports, we'd like to be able to send the scheduled report to the distribution list, instead of only the original configuration creator of the report. Thanks!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Create back button to search results

Allow back to search list

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. last time policy received

The list of policies on the Endpoint self-help > Policies tab should correspond exactly to the policies found on Central. Eg. which one is for Application Control?
    It would be a lot more helpful if it were a bit more intuitive.

For AMSI, HitmanPro, AV, NTP, these can be subheadings under "Threat Protection Policy"

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Events Report: filtering options not displayed correctly on a 4:3 ratio monitor

The Search and Choose Period filters on the Events Report page overlaps each other. Sophos Support have told me that they can recreate the bug and the work around is to set the zoom to 75%. My suggestion is to actually fix the code!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. List Users By Group on People Page When a Member of Multiple Groups

When users are in more than 1 group this doesn't show on the People page Group column, you can only see 1 group they are a member of. This prevents me from sorting on that group where I could select the members and Email Setup Link. There is also no option in the drop down above to be able to choose the group and view the members and their status.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow adding the title of support ticket when creating a support ticket in central

Allow the title of a support ticket to be added, when creating a support ticket via central. Currently all my tickets have the same title "Sophos Central Admin Support Request" it's a complete pain to know which is which.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Intercept X Suggestion: Add Support for Vivaldi Privacy Browser

I am suggesting that Intercept X should have Link Checker and Web Filter support for Vivaldi Browser. Vivaldi is a privacy oriented browser (like Firefox) but it has a better UI and features, plus it is built on Chromium. I require use of this browser for my company because of its privacy and features. So I am asking Sophos to look into possibly adding support for it in Intercept X.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Custom Role Management for Server and Endpoint

Purpose to have custom rule for Endpoint and Server for different teams with the different access. One team/access, Server, has to deal with all information related to servers. The other team/access, Endpoint, deal with all endpoint information, both with full permission to add/edit/delete

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Identify PUA

I received an alert of a PUA on a computer in our network. They options have me stumped because there is no indication what the PUA is. Where do I find out?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Problema para instalar antivirus

Quiero instalar la antivirus sophos en windows server , descargo el archivo para windows y cundo lo quiero ejecutar me dice --the epinstallerserver command line parameter is invalid--

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Agreements names with PSA sync!

We use the same agreement name (with our brand) for all clients in ConnectWise Manage - so we cannot use your integration!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Role Management Customizable

Dear Sophos developers and team Please appreciate the implementation of a new function in the administration roles. Currently in the Additional Settings section for Sophos Central Admin we have the option to allow for example the Helpdesk role which can Add, edit and remove policies, it would be possible to modify this and only edit the policies but not add or remove.

Thank you very much,

Darell Pérez Bango
    Technical Consultant / SOC
    Email: darell@aiuken.com
    Tel: +34 910 49 00 80
    Fax: +34 911 23 88 13
    PGP Key ID: 0x6DAC1D42

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enterprise Dashboard should show what is the primary estate

As some customers don't to Change Management they don't know what their primary sub-estate is. An attempt to unlink that sub-estate will fail, but it is unclear why, and it takes Support to find out what happened. Support has plenty to do. If Enterprise Dashboard shows what the primary sub-estate is, or if the cause of unlink failure was made more more clear, this would save a lot of time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Feature Request

Feature request:
    Add new cliënts from the Sophos Central Console (IP).
    Auto add servers from Active Directory OU and set Policys on OU.
    Errors within the Sophos Central are not matching the logging/errors from client.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. BLE

When Will Central Wireless get BLE support for APX H/W it's on the access points, but we can't utilise it still?? Is this coming anytime soon as I'd really like to use it with my IOT?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wireless  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sophos Support Cases in Central Dashboard

It would be nice to have a dashboard to Sophos support ticket requests in the Sophos Central Dashboard!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Exploit Mitigation notes

Allow naming or comment option for Exploit Mitigation (Windows) exceptions

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a CFM/CFR Category

Add a CFM/CFR Category for the feedback option in Central.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sophos MDR Approval - Missing Application

In the Sophos Intercept X 10.0.1 update (without MDR) our employees are getting a notification that Sophos MDR needs to be approved in the Full Disk Permissions Privacy settings.

Looking into this further:

1. Sophos MDR is not installed on our computers

2. When we drag the Sophos icon into the Full Disk permissions, the Sophos MDR appears as a blank file

3. This notification will continue to appear until the security change has been made

Can Sophos fix this so we don't have to approve the Sophos MDR? We are trying to prevent having to go to every computer to make this…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.