Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include Process Monitoring in Sophos Central Client

For better and faster Troubleshooting for Sophos Support, include a Process Monitor within the Sophos Central Endpoint.
    The Process Monitor can be switched on and off from Sophos Central Management, collects the logs and sends them to Sophos Support the same way the SDU Log works.

This would be more efficent than being asked by support to run process monitoring on affected machines and having to manually capture those logs, forward them to Sophos Support.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Alias Display Name for Computers

it would be nice to have a "display name" or "alias" field for a given computer/server.

when i look at the server protection - servers list, i can't tell which computer belongs to a given user. i only see the 'computer name'. i'd like to be able to have an Alias or Display Name field with which i could associate a computer.

for example - i get an email from sophos saying there was a PUA found on computer/server "EC2AMAZ-D47R055". it would be nice for me to know who the associated user is without having to manually cross reference it…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Newly Registered domains

Blocking newly registered domains would be a great help. I would say a large majority of the phishing, spam, and malware emails we received are from newly registered domains (NRD). Bad guys create new domains all day long to used to launch attacks. On our firewall we can block those sites as a category. It would be helpful if this could be a setting in the email policies to block these as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Uninstall Endpoint software from the console

A button on the console to uninstall Endpoint protection would be extremely useful. No user disruption or spending time with a script, but a simple button per device.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Severity Change for upload

It would be nice, if any upload has been happened then the severity should be "HIGH"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Productivity

Please add the ability to push a scan from the manage/bulk/computers screen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Better Data Loss Prevention Alert Filtering

It would be useful to be able to control the number of alerts received for Data Loss Prevention events, similar to how we are able to for AV alerts. Currently, it appears that the options are either to send an alert for all or none. I would like to be able to receive a daily alert that summarizes these events.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Auto Isolation Granularity

Should have better granularity on the Auto Isolation feature. Only having it on or off for Red Health status only can have ambiguous consequences. If I wanted to only isolate on malware detected or even if a device was missing a component of the Sophos software, then I should have that level of granularity. Right now, it is all or nothing.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Font of number two (2) is smaller than other numbers in UI

in your UI for listing server names, I notice that the number two (2) is a smaller font size than the other numbers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add an option to choose which language to install for Sophos Endpoint Agent

There a few end users which uses different language or maybe in different regions which causes the endpoint to be installed to that language. I know we can use --language in cmd to install in a chosen language. However, not everyone knows how to do that.

Recommend to add a GUI drop down option during installation phase or when downloading the setup from Central.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Email Alert - Policy Management

Allow for Alert notifications for any policy updates, additions, or deletions. It doesn't seem to have the ability to have Administrators alert to any policy management.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sophos Central Phish Threat Audit Logs

Does the Audit Log have entries for Phish Threat?
    I added a Campaign and saw nothing in the Audit Logs.
    Thank you,
    Patrick Moubarak
    patrick.moubarak@sophos.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Include computer serial number in Export CSV command

I see Sophos now records the hardware serial number of the Computer inside the Computer Record. But when you do a Export CSV of all the computers it doesn't include the field in the CSV. Could you please update the server to include that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Display Windows device serial number (as per Mac devices)

In Sophos Central under Devices, when you select a specific Mac PC, under Agent Summary it displays 'Serial Number XXXXXXXXXXXX'.

This is very useful - please could we have this for Windows devices too?

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sophos Central SSO - Support ADFS

Hello,

I would like to have support for integrating Microsoft ADFS (SSO) with Sophos Central.
    Would allow easier management / provisioning of admin-users as well as allowing admins to login using their AD-credentials and that they don't need to have a separate Sophos Central account.

Users who quit are disabled in the AD and their Sophos Central access will be cut as well instead of having to disabling them manually among other things.

Best Regards -Karl, Sweden

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be able to Remote Lock/Wipe endpoint.

Be able to Remote Lock/Wipe endpoint.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Blacklisted IP or Domain in Sophos Central Email Advanced

1. Set the blacklisted IP or domain from delete to quarantine in Sophos Central Email Advanced.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Features To Be Included In Central

Below to be included Central
    1. Endpoint to be removed from isolation from central instead of client machine.
    2. Ability to delete the threat files on a specific endpoint from central as the machine is at a different location. If physical machine access is needed then allow a remote session to that machine from central to take an action.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add arbitrary file types to Risky File Types in Web Control

Add arbitrary file types to "Risky File Types" in Web Control policy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sending domains need to be editable

I love the Phish threat, but the domain names that I have to use, do NOT simulate a real phishing test. We are bombarded by phishing emails that spoof our domain and don't have endings like helpdesk-tech. I need to be able to send true phishing tests to my users that simulate what is really happening. Just because they can look at the email address in BOLD at the top of Outlook and see that it really isn't mine.. Doesn't mean that they truly are passing a test. I need the option to not have to append the sending email…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.