Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Suggest an Idea for Sophos Central...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow the Sophos "Attachment File Type" list to be cloned/modified

As it stands, you can either use the predefined Sophos list for blocking email attachment file types or you must build one completely from scratch. You should be able to clone/modify the Sophos list, as it's a good baseline, but I need one or two extensions removed from that list. I am now forced to painstakingly hunt through the cumbersome stack of extensions and find the remaining 32+ extensions from the Sophos list and build it manually. Yuck!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have threat case details open in new tab

When viewing threat cases I often have several filters set such as specifying a device or user name, only viewing new and high threats which helps find the cases I am looking for

When I click on a case it opens in the same browser window/tab meaning when I go back to the threat case list I have to re-apply my filters to get back to the same view.

It would be nice if clicking on a threat case opened in a new tab/window

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Be intuitive not convoluted. Allow "ACTION" from blocked applications.

Allow applications to be unblocked "ACTIONED" from the Logs & Reports Blocked applications list..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Overview Of sub-estate devices

Is it possible to get an overview of the protected devices of all sub-estates in the enterprise dashboard overview. This way we do not have to click through so much to see a good overview of the amount of computers/users that are protected in each sub-estate. It wil give a better overview of how many devices/users are protected in each subestate.

If we could have an overview of the wheel with active, inactive, not protected,.. for every Subestate in the main enterprise console.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Phish Threat support for Exchange 2013

I don't understand why the outlook plugin for Sophos Phish Threat suddenly doesn't support Exchange 2013

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Central Email: Add the ability to add IPs to the allow list

Submitting on behalf of client:

In the allow/block list customers only have the ability to add IPs/subnet ranges to the block list. Having the ability to add IPs to the allow list as well would only make sense and seem logical.

This would be an important feature to restrict access to an IP only and not a whole domain which can easily be spoofed. Reference XGE-5239 for adding IP to blocklist.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notification when self-isolation hits

Bitte bauen Sie eine Benachrichtigung am Client ein, wenn sich dieser bei rotem Zustand selbst isoliert!
    Es ist schon mehrfach vorgekommen, dass mehrere Minuten Fehlersuche nötig sind, bis man drauf kommt, dass der Sophos Client den PC isoliert.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Blocket items improvement: allow to block files, not only applications

Please allow us to block a file with the "Blocked Items" feature, not only applications. It can be useful when a threat is not ready detected

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. no 90 days

i found after the pc after uninstalled the endpoint need to wait 90 days only can install back.

how about format pc?
    i need wait 90 days only can install back anti virus?

3 months no protection?

and also the log, need 3 month only disappear

why cant remove right now?

i suggest can install and uninstall any time and remove the log too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Filtre des menaces sur la vue "Appareils" dans un appareil

Il serait intéressant de pouvoir filtrer lors que nous sommes dans la vue d'un appareil sur le type de Menace. Lorsque nous avons par exemple énormément de blocage Web, les menaces (malware, PUA etc...) sont difficiles à repérer et donc a autoriser en cas de faux positif. Il pourrait être intéressant de pouvoir filtrer facilement sur le type de menace ou sur ceux sur lesquels on peut faire une action afin de faciliter l'administration et le dépannage.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Self Service Add to Allow List Button

Hello,
    Please provide a button in the email listing items that are stuck in quarantine to "Add to whitelist and release".
    Also, please add buttons in the quarantine to ALLOW/BLOCK easily by simply selecting the email and then clicking the right button. Provide an option to ALLOW/BLOCK the email address or the domain.

Currently, the process to add items to the allow list is clunky and hard to do for the end user. Please provide simplicity for our people.

Thanks!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Selecting emails in Quarantined messages needs fixing

I like to clear down the quarantine daily.
    I select all/maximum (50) then scroll down to check that every email selected could be deleted. Currently as I do this it automatically selects 50 more messages . So I go back to the top untick all/maximum then retick it , whereupon it now selects 100 and greys out the buttons. Why does it tick more as I'm scrolling down the page?

Similarly if I filter by keyword and get say 210 messages then scroll down to check they can all be deleted when I go back and tick Select all it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sophos Central Partner alerts to email

Send Sophos Central Partner alerts to an email address

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Auto fix Alert "Malware or potentially unwanted applications in quarantine"

Please refer to Sophos Support case #8757008 and provide option to auto clean up the Sophos Alert for that situation.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Introduce e-mail size limit on Sophos E-Mail

Introduce option to set message size limit in E-Mail Security. Our mail server has a limit set on message size. If the mail server rejects a message based on e-mail size, send non delivery message.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Send Update Command to "Out of Date" System(s)

Hi. On systems in the Alerts section that are "out of date", it would be great if we could send an Update Command to the PC. If that's not possible, and the system automatically gets updated at a later time, the system should then get removed from Alerts. I hope that makes sense...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. wouldn't it make sense to have SophServ linked to Central? authentication is already complete! please add as a feature request.

wouldn't it make sense to have SophServ linked to Central? authentication is already complete so you wouldn't waste your time or mine! please add as a feature request!!

please add as a feature request.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More IP address information in logs

When trying to find a computer that's been taken off campus (like loaner laptops/desktops), Sophos only shows a 192.168.x.x address, not the address of the router being used to contact Sophos. It would be great if Sophos would log that IP, too. It would also be great if Sophos logged each IP the device has used.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More IP address information in logs

When trying to find a computer that's been taken off campus (like loaner laptops/desktops), Sophos only shows a 192.168.x.x address, not the address of the router being used to contact Sophos. It would be great if Sophos would log that IP, too. It would also be great if Sophos logged each IP the device has used.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Filter the Quarantine messages by Block Reason eg Attachment type

Filter the Quarantine messages by Block Reason eg Attachment type. I need to be able to see those blocked because of attachment type or because of content as these usually need processing quicker than the others.
    At the moment sorting by Reason doesn't sort the reasons alphbetically

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.