Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Controlled Updates

Allow us to use predefined groups (Server Groups, Computer Groups) for Controlled Updates. This would be especially helpful for Servers. Because of our Change Management policies, I have to do updates to Non Prod first. Only after that change is completed successfully can I then do updates to Prod. There are several problems with the current system:
    1) I have to manually add each server into the Test computers section in Controlled Updates
    2) After performing a change, I need to remove all the Non Prod servers from the Test Computers section. Otherwise the next time there is a Sophos…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. autotask

AutoTask PSA integration; Currently it only does license usages but I would like if it can does alerting as well. As an MSP, it'd would be great to get that in place

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Time of Click Protection window translation

Time of click Window alert can be customized (in the settings) , but not all the Window.
    English is kept for the rest of the window .

Platinium customer request a Full translation of the window ("Warning , this site may contain malicious content etc..." ) in French .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to better administer endpoint protection

URGENT REQUEST: Please add the ability to block a file by name or hash, this is important for us the customer to be pro-active.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Turn off blocked application notifications on-access

Our application control policies blocks controlled applications on-access, which we want, but it creates a popup that notifies users which we do not want. Can a way be created to block controlled applications on access without a popup notification to them? This existed in Sophos on-prem and I would really like to see it here so as to stop bothering users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Filter Azure Sync

I recently configured Azure AD Sync to take advantage of our Azure directory. I found that you cannot filter the sync on anything and that all user accounts (disabled, resources, etc.) are imported. This makes things messy and cumbersome to administer. Please work on a way to filter the Azure sync.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Custom email alerting

Email alerting is not truly by product and there seems to be some sort of hierarchy designed when using custom rules. Please update to have just alerts for certain products to go out to certain email addressed. I've been told multiple companies are having this issue and it is restricting the roll out of this product .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Suspend Antivirus from Central Console on individual or groups of devices

Suspend Antivirus from Central Console on individual or groups of devices. When doing State Testing on computers, it is usually a good idea to suspend any active scanning or updates of antivirus software during testing sessions. Other companies that we have used in the past had that ability to "turn off" the software temporarily from the Web Console during testing sessions. This would be beneficial for educational entitys.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. serial number

I'd love to be able to import a list of computer names into a group. When we do an inventory and we have a list of computers/laptops that aren't accounted for, we put them in a Blocked category, that basically blocks all application control groups.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update vendor mac address database

Update vendor mac database, as eg. Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10e are not recognized as being from SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS(THAILAND)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wireless  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reflexion

With encryption turned on, all outbound emails are scanned and processed by the ZIX servers to check for a trigger of encryption policy.
    However, all emails, regardless of whether they were sent encrypted or not, receive an email footer "This message was sent securely using ZixCorp"

This is very misleading and causes confusion when emails are not actually encrypted.

My suggestion is that only emails that are actually encrypted receive this message footer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Export to CSV option

Hello,
    Could we please have "Export to CSV" on all pages. Especially under "Alerts" - Thanks
    Jesper Christensen, Silicon Labs IT

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. URL filtering should work on the endpoint for IPV6 enabled pcs

URL filtering not working on the endpoint for IPV6 enabled pcs like facebook not block if machines having ipv6, so we are sending a feature request for this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Device Encryption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bedrohungsanalyse-Center - Alle Einträge auf einmal löschen

Aktuell lässt sich im Bedrohungsanalyse-Center nur einzelne Seiten auf einmal löschen, jedoch nicht alles vollständig.

Bitte entsprechend hinzufügen, alle Bedrohungen aufeinmal zu löschen, da es ansonsten sehr zeitaufwendig ist, z.B. 20.000+ Einträge löschen zu müssen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I didn't understand what to do at the domains setting page

Please unsubscribe me from this.
    If emails I send cannot be delivered, I cannot work as an independent writer or as a journalist at my paper.
    So, reluctantly, I must unsubscribe from my free trial.
    I had just wanted to try your program that stops ransomware and am not sure what I should have chosen from the set up page to do that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Quarantine email based on malicious URL

If a link can be blocked at the time of click, why not also block it before arrival?

If a URL is already known to be malicious, it might as well be cause to quarantine the email, and users do not get anxious when they see a 'malicious' email come in, and therefore decreasing trust in the product.

Naturally, the time-of-click feature is useful for cases were a URL becomes malicious after email delivery, so this would remain in place.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. matthew.pannebaker@sophos.com

When using Central 2FA, at the "Verify your Login" page, the Security Code field should be active at page load, rather than requiring a click to bring attention to the field and type the code.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow nicknames for firewalls again

You used to be able to rename firewalls in Sophos Central. That seems to have disappeared. Please return this feature. Trying to identify a firewall by IP address or serial is silly. We have DNS for a reason: people don't remember IP addresses.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. vspangilinan@isolutions.com.ph

Manage Login Settings can be directly seen in the Enterprise Console. As of today, we normally click the drop-down menu on the upper right corner of the dashboard. Upon checking, we can’t see the button for Manage Login Settings. To be able to see the Manage Login Settings, we usually just click Sub-Estate, open an account, go back to the Enterprise Console Tab and refresh the page. After doing so, we click the drop-down menu on the upper right corner and we will be able to see already the Manage Login Settings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Trigger High Alert on Computer Auto-Isolation

A High alert should be triggered whenever a computer Auto-Isolates itself. Right now only the thing that causes the auto-isolation triggers the alert, but there's no notification that a device has auto-isolated itself.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.