Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want every user application login users time report

Hi Team,

I am using Sophos cental package to handle my users. I want to get a user application login time report. Please let me know once update this feature.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sophox Central上でのOSバージョン表記追加

Sophox Central上で、デバイスのOSのバージョンが分かると良いと思います。
    例 Windows10 10.0.18363.1139 (1909)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow for the install where ProgramData is not C

Is it possible to customise the ProgramData folder that is in use?

For example, we have a customer who have the ProgramData located no a drive other than C for their bespoke applications.

Installs of Sophos all fail citing it couldn't create the directory.

Support teams have advised that at this time, it's not possible to have custom install directories

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Layered Web filter policy by Groups

Recommend changing to the Bluecoat permissions model. Web filtering should be applied by Groups of Users or Workstations (typically groups of users), in a top-down model that builds on the 'ALLOWS' present in each group the user is a part of.

Web Filter Groups would then be able to have assigned access to different areas of the internet (think sharepoint, dropbox, google docs) based upon that groups need. The user may be a part of multiple groups, so stacking of 'ALLOWS' is critical for internet access.

In a HIPAA controlled environment, I have users that regularly have roles added and…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. external domain spoofing

I would love to have a setting that would block/reject/quarantine/tag any emails from domains which are slightly different than domains which have been previously accepted. For example, a client of ours was receiving and communicating with an email domain (i.e. xyznewyork.com). There was a man in the middle attack that created a new email domain (i.e. xyynewyork.com) and used the same username as the sender. The email passed through and our client began communicating with this 3rd party with devastating results. I don't know of any current setting in the gateway that would have blocked the email domain is it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. hosts and rules report

I would like a report that lists the hosts that are assigned to each firewall rule.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sophos Central Website Management Comment field

Add comments field in website management summary

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Unable to drag title fields in event report (sophos central)

In events report there is no way i can drag the title bar such as event if want to see the entire path of the event... I am forced to export the events to csv or pdf to copy the entire path... very inconvenient

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Threat Analysis Center UX Improvements

Threat Analysis Center - would very much like to be able to open each case in a new browser tab. Having 4000+ endpoints generates a lot of events & cases. Having to open each one after filtering, then having to go back to the main TAC screen and reapply filters to return to where you were is extremely user un-friendly and time consuming. Also, having better filters, like (view all status EXCEPT closed) would also be extremely beneficial.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Export server report as it is on the portal

Export the server report as it appears on the Sophos Central Portal Server Protection GUI (https://cloud.sophos.com/manage/server/reports/protection/servers/create/all). Currently the export only offers server name, health and group the other details, namely; online last, real-time scan, last update, last scheduled scan would be extremely helpful.

We noticed that the report for the computers (https://cloud.sophos.com/manage/endpoint/reports/protection/computers/create/all) in end point protection is more fulsome.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Access to the dashboards for a user to display on TV

It would be cool to have the ability to have login to Central that would not time out or logout, but only has access to view dashboards from Central. Alerts, or notices, etc.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Live Discover Query Scheduling

Scheduling option to allow automated Live Discover querying. This would afford the ability to run Live Discovery queries against specific machines during off hours as well as recurring queries on a regular basis.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Live Response - Admin access, email alerts, and logging

We would like the option of letting Admins to have access to the Live Response feature without having to elevate them to full-blown Super Admins. Additionally, it would be helpful if we had the option of receiving an email notification when a Live Response session has started. Currently, if we want to know about Live Response activity, we have to dig through the audit logs to see if any sessions were initiated recently. When we do find a session in the logs, we have no way of knowing what actions were taken during the session, which is a huge blind…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please make it so the area where the checkboxes are is not a clickable area except for the checkboxes themselves.

Threat Analysis Center - Detected Threat Cases screen needs a tweak. The check boxes for selecting multiple items is also a clickable area for the individual line you are on and if you don't click the check box exactly, it opens the item instead of checking the box. This is VERY annoying.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Visibly show when an XG backup circuit is in use in Central Admin

When working with firewall management for Sophos XG firewalls within Sophos Central Admin there should be an alert or at least a dashboard visible icon showing that an XG is running on its backup link. This should be for cellular or any other link set to backup in the XG configuration.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Globally see tamper protection status of all customers

It would be nice to see which companies, servers and workstations do not have tamper protection enable. Something that is global.
    It would also be nice to globally enable any system the has tamper protection disabled. We had one server with it disable and they got ramnsomeware.

Thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MTP/PTP Destination is not available in DLP Policy

MTP/PTP Destination is not available in DLP Policy session.

Ref Support Case No : 3299438

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. MFA

Hola, necesito cambiar el registro de login del MFA para mi nuevo celular como me pueden ayudar.
    Saludos

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. removing sophos is a pain

why is it so convoluted to remove sophos from computers you are discarding?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.