Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Endpoint - List Licensed Company in the About page

We have encountered an issue when a technician accidentally uses the wrong installer when adding Sophos Endpoint to a device. As many of our clients have similar policies, this does not become apparent immediately. So, we now have a device with Endpoint attached to a company, and we don't know which one.

So the solution would be to reinstall the device- but we cannot do that, due to Tamper Protection. And we cannot disable Tamper Protection without finding the device in Sophos Central. And we cannot do that, as we don't know which company the device was installed under.

On…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email Gateway click on option in Logs and Reports

In the email gateway logs and reports it would be nice to be able to click on the numbers in the columns (i.e. spam, advanced threat) to see what the email was and why it was classified that way. It would allow us to better tweak our policies for other emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MFA - IP whitelist to bypass MFA

Since MFA is enforced every login, and the time out is so low, I think you should consider implementing a way to bypass MFA if you're authenticating from a safe CIDR range. For example your IT's corporate network subnet could be white listed so the Admins dont get prompted every time we go to login, but if we're outside the office we would.

Thanks,
    Alex

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Phish Threat Employee Profiles in v2

Bring back the Employee Profile that was in Phish Threat 1! This allowed us to QUICKLY see an employee and what they did in each campaign. This is not available in Phish Threat v2.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow implementing both Enterprise and Sub-Estate policies

Allow implementing both Enterprise and Sub-Estate policies. Currently, it is one or the other, but not both.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Polling agent for non protected machines on networks subnet.

You need a solution for Sophos Central the polls and gathers connected computers on the subnet that looks for machines that are not protected by your AV solution. Kaspersky had this function for machines that were on the domain or off the domain.. I find this to be a huge security risk that Sophos Central over looks.. I found a machine that I forgot during deployment to install AV and this feature would have alerted me to.. Please add this functionality soon!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Digest Alerts

Digest mode for Alerts. We get a frequent amount of "Device needs reboot" alerts, which we have email to our ticketing system. Be nice to have an option for like a daily digest mode of all devices under an alert sent one a day (or hour or week or whatever some folks may want)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. threat indicators

Threat Indicators - beta
    Threat indicators was enabled and we had over 70,000, most no longer applicable as they do not even have a suspicion listed. So I'm sifting through these, dismissing 25 at a time.

Threat indicators definitely needs more comprehensive filtering and some way to dismiss multiple by page count, or by the blank suspicion field, by date, etc..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Intercept X licensing and User deletion policy.

Your licensing policy seems extremely flawed with Sophos Central and Intercept X. I assign a license to a user. That user leaves the company. I remove the license from that user and make sure the software is un-installed from his laptop. Yet my licensing count doesn't change. A month of working with your tech support and all they can suggest is I manually delete that user from the system to free up the license. Did that, your system however doesn't really remove users for 90 DAYS!! What in the heck? I have never heard of that in my 20+ years…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make Website list sortable under Global Settings--Website Management

Why the heck can't we sort by alphabetical listing on the Website names under Global Settings==>Website Management. This is just backwards to make admins scroll thru hundreds of websites or keep getting told it exists because there is no easy way to manage that data. Let's get with the times please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Improvements for Phish Threat Campaigns

I've run a few campaigns now using Phish Threat and I have a few observations and suggestions for improvements which I think are worth consideration.

Firstly, a number of people in our organisation commented that when the online training is complete, it's not obvious that it's finished. It would be good to have a close window button or a note to say training is completed you can close this window down now.

With regards to creating campaigns, it would be good if there was an option to upload a list of usernames rather than being limited to selecting users individually…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sophos needs to step up...

How about a little planning with MSPs in mind?
    - no way to uninstall Sophos with disabling TP and then manually uninstalling... sure there is a script but it leaves Sophos services behind...
    - logout timer needs to be longer. its a pain having to log every 5 mins...
    - Putting in tickets is frustrating AF... typing in ticket and bump your mouse or click slight off the ticket submission screen? there goes all the info you had just typed for you ticket... make it go to another page that wont time out and not submit your ticket if it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. manual scans for guest vm's

the ability to kick off manual scans on guest vm of the security appliance

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. easier to add and block url categories

I would like for it to be easier to allow and block websites via url or ip address.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. more details fro reports.

top blocked Categories page.
    I would love to be able to click into categories and determine which users or machines visited which sites.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. phishthreat reminder emails

In version 1 of PhishThreat, there was an option to include the manager when a reminder email was sent out to the user to complete training. will that become an option in ver. 2?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add version informatino to Controlled Updates screen

Please add the version number(s) of the software that are included with the Software releases being managed in the controlled updates screen. It's nearly impossible to identify what a "release date" equates to in regards to the version number(s) of the software being deployed. Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sophos wireless compatibility

Integrate compatibility services with third party wifi marketing and analytics such as Purple, Purple has integration with most of the other wireless brands , and now a days, lots of mid-size business are looking for this statistic studies for merchandising and digital marketing, something vital for all business these days.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Wireless  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Get better support

You ave the WORST support I have ever worked with in my 25 years working in the IT industry. Takes days, sometimes weeks for a response. Its unacceptable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow partners access to view allow/block list that is set on a per user basis

It would be good if MSPs could have visibility of the users own allow/block lists for troubleshooting purposes and to assist end users in creating a per user block / allow list - otherwise troubleshooting missing emails could be problematic if a user blocks a number of addresses or domains and network admins have zero visibility of what the end user has set in the self service portal. This is quite a flaw when compared with other vendors such as Mimecast.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.