Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Self Service Portal - Delegation

Introduce role based access / delegation permissions to permit users to monitor quarantined mail on behalf of another user through the self service portal. E.g. An assistant can monitor quarantined mail for their manager.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Additional Fields in the Phish Threat Click reports (User Agent and count)

Would like for the useragent to be included with the click details. This will help us determine if some "programatic" item clicked the message like another security product; or an end user.

Would also like to see the number of clicks. as some analysis tools will run the link though multiple tools and will increase the number of clicks substantially.

Respectfully,
    Jay Orellana

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sophos central when it reports that a defect in your email occurs need to allow the maintainer to quickly and easily access which email is c

On the email summary page it is easily seen any issues or protection Sophos has had to do for the incoming emails. These are seen in groups. However some categories it is not easy to find which email it is related to. An example is Authentication errors which are not seen in the reasons on the Email summary list. Further more in this list you cannot filter under authentication but have to filter via DKIM, SPF, header which takes time.

Ideally there should be an authentication filter as well and also the fault/issue should be seen in the reason for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Comment Column for Endpoint Protection

It Would be very nice if the Endpoint protection had a cloumn for Device comments. E.g. An endpoint which was offline for long time could get a comment, that this Device is in use and mustnt deletd!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customize Blocked Message Notification

Having the ability to customize the "Blocked Message Notification" would allow the users to understand the DLP violation. Also for the admins, it can be quicker to determine which policy the user triggered. Besides editing the verbiage, the company logo needs to be an option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow Multiple Scheduled Scans a Day

We are looking for a solution for a customer who is wanting to have scheduled scans every 12 hours. In addition to setting a time for scheduled scans, maybe we can have an option to schedule 2 scans in a day or to have the option of setting scans the hours passed since the previous scan.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Email Gateway Granular Control

There needs to be more granular control to the Inbound Allow/Block list. For example, I should be able to "Allow" a certain address or domain to permit email delivery specifically for DLP violations, or allow "bulk" only for certain domains all the while still adhering to the other checks that are in place . As it stands right now if I put an email or domain on the allow list, all other checks are being ignored.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Per-Computer Web Control

We have 11 computers that will be checked out by patrons at the public library, and we need to implement both shared access through a guest account and Web Control policies for CIPA compliance.

On Windows 10, whenever someone logs in on a Guest account, it generates a random account ID. In our case, the first Guest log in was "shpctac0ffee" and the second Guest log in was "shpctac0ffef." Due to this, we cannot implement Web Control policies in this manner.

Per-computer web control policies would also be useful if a server is a sensitive endpoint and requires stricter controls…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Wild card search feature

Please add a wild card feature for search so I can mass delete devices for students that graduate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Plans for translating more training modules to Spanish

Good afternoon,

We conduct our annual cybersecurity training in both English and Spanish. One of the modules that we use, “Working from home”, is available only in English. Due to the increased number of employees working from home, we consider this training to be very important. Are there any plans to translate “Working from home” into other languages, specifically Spanish?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Live discover scheduled query improvement idea

For Live discover scheduled queries it would be very useful to see if a report contains data. As an admin if I schedule daily queries I should be able to skip over all the entries that do not contain any data so i'm not wasting time opening them from the list. It should also be possible to create an alert or emailed report of these queries to an admin so they can be alerted as soon as possible to a suspect event or activity

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. UPN Federated Sign In Support

Feature request to support federated sign in using the users UPN so users with an email address alias different than their UPN can use federated sign in for self service portal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. sophos Email gateway

I’m unable to get the summary on Enterprise Dashboard but it’s for individual sub-estate only. This is going to be very much tedious task to pull the report for all sub-estates. So, is there a way I can get the summary for ALL sub-estates in single report?

Here we are looking at potentially many domains so it doesn’t really help when every week client have to pull the report for all many domains individually. Please let me know.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Report/Export of policies for audits (ISO 27k)

For our ISO 27k audits we would need the possibility to create a report/export that lists
    - All scan exceptions/exclusions

- All config settings (e.g. blocked files, runtime protection, deep learning and so on)

based on policy and server name.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Live Discover query for powershell executionpolicy

LIVE DISCOVER: WOULD BE HANDY TO QUERY powershell executionpolicy

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Device Encryption

Query: Sophos Device Encryption on MAC not showing proper encryption method.
    Please show us proper Device Encryption Method on MAC encrypted drives like Windows OS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Device Encryption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Logs & Reports/Events Report/CSV and PDF time zones are different

Please tell me how to display the correct time on reports. Screen display is EST. PDF version displays UTC time zone and CSV version of same report displays correct time zone EST in military format.
    How can I correct the PDF version to the correct time zone?

This has been escalated and the end result it was suggested to post it here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Your API token will expire in 30 days - no instructions provided

Hello,
    I have an alert that says "Your API token will expire in 30 days" but there is no other information, it doesn't tell me where to find this, there is no link to click, no "click here for more information". I feel like there should be a way for me to go right from the alert to wherever the problem gets fixed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.