Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Additional reporting options

Add previous month as report option

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add reason of PC status into exported report

The exported report needs to include at least an additional row to show the reason the PC was categorized as unhealthy, questionable, critical and other statuses.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disable Tamper Protection on types of machines, e.g. servers only

Right now, Tamper Protection can only be disabled per endpoint or all endpoints as a Global Setting. It would be good to be able to disable Tamper Protection on Servers only, on Windows Servers only, on Windows desktops only etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have somebody look at new ideas posted, and concatenate them with similar ideas

For example, if you search the ideas for "version," you find at least 15 ideas posted that request a feature showing sophos version numbers on each device in a list or report. There are at close to 100 votes spread across those postings for this one idea.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. sohos mail

When an mailbox is not declared in Sophos mail, Sophos relay reject the inbound traffic as expected, anyway we would have the option to know in some report or log available in the Web admin console (Sophos Central) the mails rejected by those cases, unfortunately this is not available at the moment. Could you include this in the roadmap? This will be helpful for us and also could be for other costumers. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ALERTA DE AMENAZA

Buenas tardes, observo que hay una aplicacion malisiosa en la computadora contabilidad01/Roxy desde el 30 de agosto.
    Necesito que se elimine esta amenaza, no podemos correr el riegos de que se infecte.
    Saludos
    Zugeily Otero Rios
    INVERSIONES LOS TRES, S.A.
    Fecha 3/10/2019

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sophos Encryption Does Not Work

Sophos site is unintuitive and difficult to work with. From all I can see regarding the Encryption piece, it doesn't work either.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Device Encryption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ver grupo de trabajo o dominio del equipo

A la hora de administrar un gran numero de equipos, ya sea por departamentos, clientes, etc. Seria muy interesante poder ver el grupo de trabajo o dominio del equipo.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Peripheral Control Exception List Note Field

Need to have the ability to make notes beside the devices in the exception lists under Peripheral Control so that we can remove them when they go out of service and track them more easily when they are reassigned.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Threat Analysis Center UI Ease of Use Suggestion

I like the Threat Analysis Center, but it would be much easier to use if the search / filter section remembered the last settings that were there as every time I return to the window I need to select "New" to filter out the hundreds of already closed cases to just see the ones I want. Alternatively if there was some way to move on to the next new (non closed) case after closing the case I am working on I would not have to return to the "Threat Cases" window to select a new case and would increase my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow editing of Alerts

I would like to be able to change what is considered a High alert, Medium alert, and Low alert. Some items that come up as low alerts I feel would be medium or even high whereas some high alerts I feel are low. That would help as we have emails sent to create tickets when a high alert comes in but get spammed with pointless ones while ones we would like to see we have to look for manually.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Filtering in Event Log

I would like there to be a way to filter the results of the event log on the website itself. So if I want to remove the not as important category blocks like Travel or Blogs/Forums so that I can see the bigger ones like Adult/Sexually Explicit and Hacking more easily, that would be a great quality of life update. Currently you can only filter by date range which feels very limited in it's capabilities.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Selecting Policy Name Closes Lightbox

When cloning a policy and selecting the name (highlighting right to left) closes the lightbox.

Can this please be rectified as it is very frustrating.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sophos Central Logging.

We have multiple sub-estates and logging set up to our SIEM through the provided Python API scripts. However, we have no way of telling which sub-estate they come from since there are no difference in headers.
    Please develop this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Microsoft Teams Notifications Integration

There needs to be the option of choosing different notification media sources. For instance, we rely heavily on Microsoft Teams for our notifications. Sophos notifications should be able to utilize the Microsoft Teams webhook for distributing notifications rather than only email.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Acciones comunes para distintos subentornos

Hacer una misma acción para diferentes subtentornos, como por ejemplo autorizar la asistencia remota a Soporte Sophos, es un trabajo tedioso ya que se ha de repetir el proceso para cada subentorno (he contado más de 10 clics por subentorno)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. If USB block/allow pc try connecting USB device notification alert needs to be sent email address

If USB block/allow pc try connecting USB device notification alert needs to be sent email address

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Peripherals block/allow report needs to be generated groups wise report

Peripherals block/allow report needs to be generated groups wise report

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Push agent via Update Cache / Message Relay

Create the possibility to push an agent wihout having to download and install it. Probably could be realized by expanding update cache and/or message relay servers with agent push possibility.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. device encryption file password protect option for Folders

I really love the new File Password protection feature but surely it wasn't overlooked that the ability to password protect Folders would have been just as useful to have??

So my Idea / request would be for Folder password protect to be added as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Device Encryption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.