Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Much Better Microsoft connections, Microsoft Authenticator

Much better native Microsoft support especially office 365, azure and Microsoft store, we need Microsoft Authenticator asap !

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change which IP address shows in Client Devices

Would like to determine which IP address show in Client Devices. Have end users that use vms on their PCs and Client Devices is showing the IP address of the VMs instead of v-host.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Include Device Serial Number in Device/Computer Report.

A device report that includes a column for serial numbers will be very helpful

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Associate Devices with Device-Owner Email Addresses on Sophos Central

Link device profiles with user profiles so that devices and device-Owner email addresses can be spooled in a single report.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Clear alerts directly from the Partner Portal

Feature request - being able to clear alerts from the Sophos Central Partner portal - if we have over 100 alerts at 50 different clients it literally takes hours to clear all the alerts because you have to go into every customer's central admin page to clear them... thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. add "to" column to quarantine overview email

please add the "to" or "recipient" column in the quarantine overview email as it is common in the sophos central self service portal;

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Offline setup for clients from a server that does not have direct Internet access

Offline setup for clients from a server that does not have direct Internet access

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When hovering over link in iphone user gets caught

When a user receives a phishing campaign from phish threat on an iPhone they try to hover over the link by clicking and holding. When they do this though it still classes it as a click and enrolls them in training. I don't know whether this can be corrected or not, but I thought I would report it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Support TLS 1.3

I want to request to enable TLS 1.3 support in Sophos Email Gateway.
    Right now is only TLS 1.2

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Comment Field (Verbal Notification to IT)

Is it possible to add a comment field for the user so we can add if they called verbally and reported a phish email?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Nachträglich Update Caches einbinden

Nachträglich Update Caches einbinden

Einen neuen Update Cache einrichten und vorhandenen Endpoints zuordnen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. better explanation on time of click box something was blocked due to content. the explanation

better explanation on time of click box something was blocked due to content. the explanation

Sophos Time of Click protection reports that this web page may contain malicious content. It has been blocked for your protection.
    Contact your email administrator for further assistance

is not really sufficient to decide why a link should be unblocked or remained blocked and leaves us in a catch 22 situation where if we unblock something that should be blocked it could cause a major impact to the business'

something more like we found a trojan virus or malware dropper on the page you tried…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sophos Central Feature Request

Ref SR# 03032814

1. Regarding Controlled Updates (Settings-->Controlled Updates-->): If sophos central showing multiple products release are available its not showing each release details like version. Then only we can able to verify managed machines running with which version.

2. How can we generate report which includes installed Sophos products with its version numbers for all protected servers (currently: computer name, ip address, OS, Last user /Active, Group details only available). If we can generate report with installed sophos products & its version this will help us to patch outdated machines.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. technology, design, and travel

Hey there, I’m stephen. I’m a web developer living in united state. I am a fan of technology, design, and travel. I’m also interested in running and photography. You can attend my event with a click on the button above.
    http://my-wifi-ext.com
    http://mybtmaill.com
    http://magellan-gps-updates.com
    http://garmin-Express.Support
    http://officecomsetups.uk
    http://randmcnallydockupdate.com
    https://garmincomexpress.pro
    http://imcafeecomactivates.com
    http://aolmailid.com
    http://office365-download.com
    http://123hpcomsetup.me

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Associate Logons via API

Our users login to their devices using local credentials, not AD credentials. This means that their local credentials need to be associated with their AD credentials in Sophos Central so that the policies can be applied to their respective groups.

The "PATCH /directory/users/{userId}" API endpoint should be modified to include the ability to modify the user's associated logins as well as an endpoint to view available logins.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Policy Exclusion based on publisher certificate

I would like to see application Exclusion based on Publisher Certificate.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Better spam detection

Hi, I hope everyone is safe.
    I have a humble suggestion for an Email Gateway Policy.
    While this tool is great at stopping and sanitizing bad spam, there is room for improvement.
    A simple policy, similar to the VIP impersonation list, but for all the protected mailboxes (and users).
    Recently we have been receiving spam with spoofed senders. These messages appear to originate from mailbox users. but a closer look reveals that the From field contains the correct name and email but has a second email address appended. I would think this type of lazy spoofing would be caught with…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reporting Percentage Based on Opening

It seems like the percentage of employees that report the email should be based on opening it vice simply being included in the campaign.

The opening percentage is valid and the caught percentage seems appropriate as an overall statistic, but reporting seems like it has to be tied to opening to have any idea how effective the effort to train employees to report suspicious mail.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quarantine Domain/Email Address

Allow ability to quarantine a domain, IP or email address as is possible with PureMessage and other email firewall products.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. IMPLEMENT 2FA on SOPHOS ID (Sophos Portal)

While other parts of Sophos have 2FA, we also need the central account, our Sophos ID, to have 2FA enabled

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.