Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. web gateway as service from central

I would be great if Sophos takes route what Zscaler or Netskope are taking. There is now need for cloud based Web GW integrated with rest of the product.

Since Sophos has already 80% of infrastructure for this, I guess it is possible to add this in way ZTNA works with these vendors, filtering, web browser isolation and adding cloud firewall within this swg ...
    Now, we have to combine Central with one of these vendors which is adding management/integration issues.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Web Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DLP exclusion

Unable to whitelist websites on DLP destination.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. change account email address

I would like to change my account email address, how can i do ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quantity Limit

We need to set the limit for our customer's usage while placing the order so that we guarantee there is no misuse and we can issue the bill to our customer's accordingly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Auto email reports to customer for last 1days or 2 days

Some customer needs last 24 hours/1day or 2 days auto generated event reports by mail but such option is not available for partner portal. Also minimum 7 days report is generated but period option should be custom.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sophos Website management Need to add search option to see existing websites

Sophos global website management need to add search option to manage websites under tag

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Auto Lock-Unlock schedule feature

Some customer need to unlock servers for some OS update work or other activity regularly. Sometimes it may require to unlock servers in late night. It will be good if we can schedule auto lock and unlock so that it will help Sophos admin

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bulk Update Option is Not Available

Bulk updating of endpoints /servers into computer groups based on IP Address option is not available.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Which Devices are using a policy

It would be great to see all the devices that are using a specific policy so if I make a change, i can see a list or report of which devices are going to be effected.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sophos Central Email - Separate Phishing Category in Message Summary

A customer has requested the need to have a separate "Phishing" category under the "Email Gateway - Message Summary" section as currently all SPAM emails are classified together under the "Spam" category.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Need help automating the app on users android phones and tablets

I have been trying to automate my deployment of Intercept X to android phones and tables with no luck. I am trying to Create app config policy to answer all the prompts you get when a user installs Intercept X. Has anyone had any luck in doing this? I really need to be able to do this because the users are very technical deficient and I have over 2000 of them, so any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Clear alerts directly from the Partner Portal

Clearing alerts from all of our clients in the Sophos Central Partner portal currently takes forever (sometimes hours). You have to connect into each Sophos Central Admin account to clear alerts. It would be much better if we could clear alerts directly from our Partner portal.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Blocking QUIC on Sophos Central

Give us the ability to disable Google QUIC on Endpoint Protect so as not to bypass Webfiltering

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Application & Website Monitor

We need to know users are which application & websites URL are using if you can show in central sophos user wise list we can take action on that blocking application or blocking website

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Audit Log doesn't have meaningful data.

Audit Log doesn't have meaningful data.
    Not all action are capture.
    like creating group.... assigning user to group.
    is too generic... not useful to audit admin action

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Admin user password expiry?

Admin user password expiry features?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sophos Central Blocked Items missing out

Note: Currently you can only block applications. If you add a SHA-256 hash for other items, it has no effect.

When you going to block file has for other file type. Ransomware file doesnt target exe only!!!! Speed up or left out

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. optimize login

The login page seems to take quite a while to load. FireFox and Chrome pop up alerts about "a page is taking too long, kill it or wait". It will load eventually. I am on an enterprise connection, I don't have issues with any other site. Otherwise I love the Sophos Central Admin.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. disable specific alerts categories for firewalls (disconnections, tunnels up and down, etc)

It would be very usefull to have the ability to remove or disable notifications as Alerts for specific kind of alerts we don't want to be monitored like Firewall gateways swapping off or vpn tunnels up and down as it generates far too many alerts in the sophos central and makes it completely unreadable without cleanup everyday

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Separate remote site management.

For server and endpoint protection. We need the ability to delegate management of resources based on site location. So we have a remote site with servers and endpoints managed by a network engineer at that site. We want him to be able to manage only those systems while including them in our overall cloud portal. We need to be able to restrict his access to only those systems.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.