Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sophos Central Partner GLOBAL Policies

Hi, can you add a global policy that can be applied to all Sophos Central Customers? For the most part all of our clients are using the same policy. It is cumbersome (and prone to error) having to create the same policy for every single customer. More specifically "exclusions".

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. UI Suggestion

It's super annoying not being able to mass-select all check boxes to dismiss alerts of the same type. Let me select all of them!!!!

I could give two _______'s about a reboot being required to finish the installation on 1000 PC's. Do you hate us Sophos? You like wasting my time having to dismiss each event individually?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Establish Seperate MDM Networks with administrator restriction to each as needed.

Feature Request:

Segregation of users / devices by establishing the ability to create a separate network (see Meraki for example). This would greatly allow for us to have admins contained to being able to access only certain users / devices.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bulk purge of alerts

Hello, we have 5686 high alerts in our console, as a result of a recent Sophos network issue. Could someone please, or is there a way to remove all these? It would literally take hours to check every single box.
    Thanks.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to export and import Global Exclusion

When we have new MSP client, we have to add Global Exclusion every time. We need a way to export global exclusion from exiting MSP client and import it to new MSP client.

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More information about updates

Hello, I received a notification message announcing a new software release for Sophos product. Now, in the 'Controlled updates' page of the Sophos Central console, releases are identified by release date. On the client, software version is identified with numbers. I cannot understand if I'm running the new or the old version. Furthermore, the 'view software release' link leads to a page where release notes for current software are not immediate. Also because current software version is unclear.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Revert back to old endpoint UI and functionality.

I hate the newer version of Sophos Endpoint. There used to be options for managing quarantine, doing custom scans, etc. The new endpoint software is essentially worthless.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Report Software Detailing which version of software is installed on each Computer

Would love a report that tells us which computer has which version of Sophos software installed on it.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Scan All Files - Threat Protection Policy option

Hi, can we add an option into the Endpoint Threat Protection policy to enable on Access to scan all files. I know we only scan infectable files, but occasionally a Security Auditor will ask for the ability to scan everything. Having some advanced options (like in SEC) would be good for this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Subscribe to outage updates

add ability to subscribe to updates on https://centralstatus.sophos.com
    This would be extremely helpful as we have unprotected systems and compliance concerns while this current outage is going on. Also, there should be a banner alert when logging into sophos central so its obvious there are current issues.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make the Sophos Central Dashboard More Responsive

Sophos Central is always horribly slow. It can take minutes for pages to load, today I get a 500 Server Error when clicking on items in the alerts list.

All in all I would say the Sophos Cloud Service has one of the worst experiences of any SaaS I have ever used.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cloude Client does not start all services on every reboot

Hello, actual i see on some devices the same error situation.
    After a reboot the Encryption Windows Service does not start automatically. It is only necessary to start the service. But if this happens the Client does report a heartbeat issue and based on the ruleset the client is not allowed to use all recources.
    Interessting is, that the Device Encrytion Service from Sophos is only installed but not used. The Sophos Client does not atomatically try to restart this service.
    This happens on system that have not a very fast Harddrive. I have not seen it on systems with…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Device Encryption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Feature Request - Suggest add five OID into MIB in Sophos Email appliance SNMP

We have checked the sophos ES1100 mib file, cant find any related records from required five OID. As SCOM2016 needes below five OID. Please add them into Sophos MIB file..

http://www.systemcentercentral.com/snmp-discovery-fails-scom-2012/

.1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1 (sysDescr)
    .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.2 (sysObjectID)
    .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.4 (sysContact)
    .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.5 (sysName)
    .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.6 (sysLocation)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Exclusion deleting suggestion

On the Global Scanning Exclusions page, please made the X on the far right for deleting an exclusion more noticeable.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bad support avail

Your website is SLOW. Plus there is no contact us button. Add a phone number!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sophos stops at the register with server when installing

Is there a problem with the Sophos servers? I am attempting to install onto a new system.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ability to rename Floors at Sites in Wireless section

The Ability to rename Floors you create at Sites under Wireless would be great.
    E.G. - Outside of the USA, the floor at ground level is the "Ground Floor". "1st Floor" is one floor up, so is causing confusion :)
    Also Basement or Lower Ground would be good examples of why customising is needed.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wireless  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. System requirements

well, that was an experience! With big letters you advertise Intercept X, great. I try to find something like system requirements to no avail... Have to subscribe to a trial licence to find out, that is is not for MacOS X! Please include system requirements in all product descriptions! I don't do Windows, and please cancel my subscription.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New Filter in Endpoint protection computers view

Can you create in "Endpoint protection computers" view a new filter that respects dashboard view?
    Add this filter:
    Inactive 2+ Weeks
    Inactive 2+ Months
    Not Protected

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Chickens

Why no chickens? I like chickens.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.