Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CSV import for users

CSV import for users would be very useful. Just need the two fields: Name,email.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bypass tamper protection as a superadmin

I would like to recommend that superadmins be given the ability to remove Sophos Cloud from client machines, without having to get a unique tamper protection password each time. I understand this feature would be useful, if the password has to be passed on to an end user. But, there have been several scenarios in which the tamper protection password is no longer available. This has forced me to keep this feature disabled.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. User activity report - User Internet Activity reporting

Provide reporting similar to Sophos Enterprise console allowing activity reporting for users and what websites they have accessed over a period of time. This reporting is very important if requested from management to see a listing of all websites that were accessed.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Update your support system

3 days and still no human has bothered to look at my support ticket, as much as I like the Sophos products your support operation is very poor, with visibility and lack of attention making it an exasperating experience.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Description Box on Policy

I would like to request a Description box for the policies. This would help explain why the policy was created.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Adding Peripheral Exemptions

The Add Peripheral Exemptions table which shows detected peripherals is not user friendly, the columns do not appear to scale, which makes finding the target device more difficult to locate.
    Can the columns scale automatically?

In addition, on the Add Peripheral Exemptions screen, when trying to locate a device you cannot sort/filter the columns by name or model which makes finding the device more difficult to locate.
    Can the ability to sort by column be added?

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Peripheral Exemptions

The current method of adding peripheral exemptions is not a streamlined process in Sophos Central; you have to go through multiple screens and steps to unblock the device.

When the peripheral gets blocked, it gets noted in the device status and event screen. It would be useful to unblock the device directly from these screens.

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Status of support request?

Can I expect a contact from you on Support request #7446855? It's now been 2 1/2 days, and I don't mind if you're backed up as long as I get some indication that I can expect help. Is there someplace I can access support request info? Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unable to reach technical support

I try to get in touch with support team but Sophos console is not letting me to create any ticket. I need to talk to technical support asap to setting up the policies.

Any one can help me?

Kamaljeet.Matharu@DiamondAirInternational.com
    +44 7983329201

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Enable tamper protection on all devices at once

Would it be possible to have a feature that you can re enable tamper protection on all endpoints at once rather than having to do it on each individual endpoint?

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sophos Central credentials should be equivalent to "Sophos ID" for logging into the trouble ticket system.

Our organization has purchased Sophos Central and InterceptX.
    Unfortunately we seem to run into a fair number of problems and thus we open support tickets. The ticket-creation email says that Sophos is moving to a new support ticket system and to login to https://sophserv.sophos.com. This login page wants a "Sophos ID" but for some reason our credentials used to login to cloud.sophos.com do not work. This is despite those credentials CLOSELY matching the stated purpose of a Sophos ID: https://www.sophos.com/en-us/mysophos/about-mysophos.aspx

This seems ridiculous.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sophos Central Email Quarantine settings

We need this...

1. I can’t set the Send a quarantine summary email more than once a day.

2. If you want to select the country you cannot use the drop-down list keyboard shortcut.

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Casper and Sophos

I was wondering if it would be possible to make Sophos support a Casper push out? We are using Casper right now to push Sophos and it is really making a mess of things. I'd be willing to provide more detail if anyone's open to addressing this. Email : vmendez.zteam@zuora.com

Thanks!

Arthur

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More Details in Add Scanning Exclusion dialog

I would like to see more details in the Endpoint Protection/Settings/Global Scanning Exclusions/Add Scanning Exclusion dialog box, where the exclusion type is "Detected Exploits (Windows)"

Currently, it is possible to have several events with the same name, yet differing thumbprints, however, it is impossible through the GUI to know which exploit is being managed.

Additional information, such as the thumbprint of the exploit as found through Windows Event Viewer, or the log file at C:\ProgramData\Sophos\Management Communications System\Endpoint\Logs\McsAgent.log would greatly assist in managing these exclusions.

Currently, the only information available is Event (name), Last User, and Last Device. It is unclear…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Tamper Protection cannot be turned off

We have multiple systems that need reinstalled and cannot because of Tamper Protection. Until last week, we used to be able to go into the registry on a remote system and modify the settings to turn off Tamper Protection. We could then uninstall and reinstall Sophos on the system. During the time that we could no longer connect to Sophos for updates, we could no longer do the reg modifications. We get Access Denied. The console will say it is disabled, but it is not in the registry. We have many remote employees and need a way to uninstall and…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email appliance IPv6 support

On behalf of a customer: It is essential that the SMA also support IPv6 mail relays. This vastly simplifies IPv6 mail routing on a core service such as email.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Website Management - Sort Alphabetically

I think we should be able to sort the Website Management list by alphabetical order, particularly in the 'WEBSITE' column. It seems that the entries are listed in date order, newest at the bottom. It can be very frustrating trying to find a specific entry, especially if you don't know when it was added to the list.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. EMail Alerts

There needs to be an email alert with [HIGH} priority indicating a previous high alert
    was a false positive

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Alert i

There should be a VISIBLE alert to the user that Sophos has detected
    some thing on their workstation and that they need to notify the admin

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Alerts are not customiziable and need major upgrades.

Clearing alerts, It would be best if I don't have to manually select all 500 alerts and acknowledge them. What would be better would be a section for me to select what categories to be alerted. I seriously don't care if a reboot is required after a software update. The computer will restart when it restarts. At this point the alerts are useless to me. Another idea would be the next time the computer scans and doesn't find a threat or issue, that the alert gets cleared. It's a lot of manual labor...

34 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.