Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Youtubue Sites shoul block

Hi Team,

Currently YouTube is not supported to block in the Web Control under Sophos control.

We request you to add the all social sites like youtube ,movie sites any ,facebook ,chat web like whatsup web ;etc .blocking option under Web Control in the end point to avoid high usages of bandwith which is search by the users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID New Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Turkey DLP policy templates

As GDPR is rolling out in Turkey,
    it would be nice to have pre defined DLP policies for financial, PII, etc...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SSL VPN leak

SSL VPN testing shows that it Leaks IP address and DNS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Spam reason deatils

There should be a way to see the EXACT DETAILS concerning WHY an email was flagged as spam. Without that, we are GUESSING concerning concerning how to fix messages that are being flagged as spam

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Policy Violator Click for Details and Easy Site Exceptions

Hi. I'd like to submit a feature request. On the Policy Violators page, it would be nice to just be able to click on the violator's row and be taken directly to a page that shows the sites they tried to access. Then on that page, if there was a quick way to add sites to the Exceptions list, that'd also be great. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pop-up notification for Required Reboots (larger & more frequent)

Requesting to give a more frequent (Larger) pop-up with a time selection option to reboot their endpoint after a Sophos update has been completed.
    Have too many endpoints that sit for weeks without being rebooted and the Sophos agent cannot complete the update process. which causes many alerts in Sophos Central.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. DLP blocked file type exclusions ?

Would be nice to be able to 'exclude' specific file types from a DLP policy. e.g. mail with smime.p7s attachments are getting blocked even though that file type is not in the 'Use Sophos List'

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Duplicate computer bulk removal and filtering within the devices/computers console

Would like a way to identify and remove duplicate computer entries. I know there is a way to do it in vitual machine templates, but we deploy the client to windows 7/10 computers on startup after imaging so its not in the image. If a computer is reimaged from windows 7 to windows 10 for example the computer then shows twice in the admin console. There is currently no way to filter for duplicates or bulk remove one of the duplicates. Would be nice if the client install could figure this out at installation/registration or there could be expanded filtering…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ticket Summary

I wish there was a way for me to see my pending tickets so I can reference the ticket #. I currently have 3 tickets open and all the responses that I get from sophos support gets consolidated in my Gmail so its hard to figure what solutions are being replied to for which ticket.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. add user/host field info to Central Endpoint notification emails

I would like to be able to add additional field data to alert emails sent by Central Endpoint. Specifically, I need to have the associated user's email address to be visible in the email, but it would also be nice to add other user/host field info such as os/version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bulk Close Threat Cases

Please create a means to bulk close threat cases. We had a machine generate over 4,000 of 'cases' for the same infection and having to close/delete all of them 25 at a time took quite a bit of time. Having an option to bulk delete per device or some means to do this would make case management much more efficient.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Adding RDNS to email gateway

Adding reverse DNS lookup to email gateway to improve security.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Recover Deleted Central Policies

Recover Deleted Policies (Sophos Central]

Make it possible that once a policy in Sophos Central is deleted, it is possible to recover them for a set amount of days (e.g. 30) to allow recovery from accidential deletion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. finer grain acceptable web usage acl

in web control policy, under acceptable web usage.
    if you choose let me specify it would be nice if you could then set those sub categories to 'bypass' so another policy can fill in for it.
    as I currently have several policy's with varying users and I know I will end up with people with access that shouldn't and vice versa

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. blacklist malicious urls

In email gateway there is an option to whitelist and URL but no option to blacklist an URL. When we find a malicious website we like to inmediatly block all access to this website. Maybe this option can be directly connected to the Sophos labs?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add option to automatically assign new computers and people to policies

When I create an Endpoint Protection Policy, such as an Application Control policy which I use for example to block Proxy / VPN software, I can assigned all the machines I want at that time, moving them over from the left hand side 'Available Computers' pane to the right hand side 'Assigned Computers' pane. If new machines are introduced into the network, unfortunately I have to go back here and manually move them over again if I want the policy to apply to them.

It would be nice to have the option to 'Automatically assign this policy to any new…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Website falsche Kategorie

www.mietberater-tagung.de scheinbar fälschlicherweise der Kategorie "Waffen" zugeordnet

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ajout de wildcard pour selectionner des ordinateurs

Bonjour, pour selectionner les ordinateurs dans l'update cache ou les groupes d'ordinateurs, pouvez-vous ajouter les wildcards (*) pour rechercher un mot ou un chiffre à l'intérieur du nom de l'ordinateur svp?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adding spam reporting to admin view in central

There should be an easier way for admins to submit spam to sophos from the message logs. On the flip side, there should be a way to whitelist from the quarantine as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ProductManagement should monitor and review Sophos Ideas - we need more feedback!

The Sophos Ideas Forum is currently a one-way channel. Many customers give their feedback, but extremely few feedback comes back from Sophos to the customer. In the fewest cases, a member of the PM team is commenting the suggestions. Many suggestions have been in the queue for months without any feedback. This is particularly annoying, as the path via "Sophos Ideas" is named as the only way to provide feature requests (Requests through technical support will be declined).

I would like to see
    a) regular reviews of new proposals and regular feedback from the PM
    b) Clear rules on what…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 111 112
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.