Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Suggest an Idea for Sophos Central...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better User Management Options

Please allow us to manage users from inside the console. I would love to be able to create new admins myself. I would also like to be able to manage them easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • More granular control for permissions in Sophos Central

Currently there are many actions that only super-admin can take, such as remove PCs and add/remove PCs to groups. There should be more options for admins to be able to do some super-admin actions, but not others such as editing policies. This way we can empower people to manage the rollout of Sophos and policies such as Full Disk Encryption, without being able to change/edit the policies.

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Support MFA in active directory sync tool

It would be nice if you didn't have to disable MFA on the account the AD sync tool uses. The tool should be updated to accept MFA during setup and then be handled appropriately to avoid needing to re-authenticate during normal use.

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.