Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Alerting option has to be enabled for USB or Peripheral device connect or disconnect by the users.

We are using product Sophos Central. We have a requirement from our management side to enable USB alerts (like whenever any user connects any USB drives to any computers managed by Sophos it should generate an alert). This should work through rule - Block and allow. Alert needs to be generated for both Allow and block rule. This is must required feature on compliance perspective. If user connects USB devices and if it doesn't generate any alert then it will be difficult tracking the user and also there could be chances of office data theft. Alerting option helps the most…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Redesign Sophos Central - Reportings are bad

Sophos Central Dashboard is know in use for 3 years. It's not really comfortable to navigate between the products and settings. Further and which is important, it is not really useful regarding Reports. I heard about 3 Years that Sophos Dashboard will be redesigned and will be pushed to have more reports and better views of things. For example: Which user has the highest security risk rating during his\her actions or Hero Report for more than 1 month (comparing each month), comparing for a year and so on. For me it looks like you integrate a solution into a branded…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. IDLE Session Timeout

There should be a setting to define the idle session timeout.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Account Lockout Policy

There should a setting to define the number of times login can be tried before the account is locked out and how long it has to be locked out before trying again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ip restriction for api tokens

ip restriction capability should be added to the api tokens area of the admin console to improve security.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. E-Mail Notification when a threat was cleaned up automatically

Right now you only get a notification, when a threat couldn't be cleaned up automatically.
    We would like to be notified when a threat was cleaned up, because we would like to see where that threat was coming from, to take further steps.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sending samples by central console

How I can send to Sophos threat file sample not yet recognized by Sophos but comfirmed by several competitors at virustotal?
    I mean how to send sample using Sophos central console?
    Sending samples by Sophos usual web pages is time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. CSV Export of Devices for ALL customers from Partner Dashboard.

Please provide the ability to export a CSV report of all devices for all of my customers in a single file from Sophos Central Partner Dashboard. I understand you can do this from inside each customer's Sophos Central Admin panel, but to get this basic list of devices protected for each of my customers, I'd have to repeat this process many, many, times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Quality of life improvement for admins

If Dark Reader or other such extensions cannot be used due to the 403 or 404 errors upon login, please add a dark theme so we can save our retinas from bright monitors. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sort Website Management List

Can you add the ability to sort the Website Management list by Tags and Category?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Global Allow Application by SHA-256 across Sub-Estates

Currently can only "Allow an Application" at the Global Level via the App path. Would be great to be able to allow by SHA-256 and other options that are available at the Sub-Estate Level. Managing over 80x Sub-Estates its difficult and time consuming to add manual exclusions one-by-one in each.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Techravy - One Stop Solution For Every Tech Problem

Techravy is a tech blog that was started with a vision of solving every tech problem related to smartphones, iOS or PC. We provide the best solution guides with a detailed explanation.

To know more, visit: https://www.techravy.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Techravy - One Stop Solution For Every Tech Problem

Techravy is a tech blog that was started with a vision of solving every tech problem related to smartphones, iOS or PC. We provide the best solution guides with a detailed explanation.

To know more, visit: https://www.techravy.com/

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. nested group

Allow search filter in computer list to recognize separate nested group levels. Current behavior is only to match on lowest level but it would be nice if a search would also allow for matching from the top level group name and each sub-group name as well narrowing the search as the group names match.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Improve device list views

Need some feature to easily view the device status from device list in sophos central. Currently, you can only click single device and view the endpoint status of one device at a time. It would be more efficient if we get a feature where the error/status of the devices for those reported as medium or bad statuses can be previewed in the same page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Firewall Manager Improvements

The firewall management, backup settings, alerts and all should use the device hostname as the identifier so we as partners can see which device/customer a task or alert relates to. There is no easy way to cross reference a firewall serial number to a customer quickly to see what actions need to be taken. Also, the firewall management interface performance is extremely slow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow Global Proxy configuration to contain multiple addresses

Today this policy will only allow one address (hostname\IP) and this will then be applied to all servers and endpoints in that Central estate. Many customers have devices spread out over many Geo-locations with the need to provide a different proxy server address to different groups of devices.

A resolution here would be to enhance the feature so that a list of proxy addresses could be added to the global policy and a device would know to try the list of addresses to come across one they are able to successfully connect to and cache this result for future connections.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Central Dashboard Data

I'm a customer to Sophos and the Central Dashboard. I did some initial testing to make sure that items were being blocked by Web Control policies and now i am pushing/installing the client onto all workstations/servers.

I would like the option to clear the database in the Central Dashboard (specifically the Web Control database) so that i have a clear/clean interface once all clients have been installed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Centralize Firewall for all subestate

I have multiple outlet under different sub estate for antivirus. I want to centralize all the firewall and manage together. I heard from sophos support we only able to centralize firewall follow by sub estate. Currently my issue is unable to centralize all sub estate firewall .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. refresh buttons for dashboard webparts

A refresh button for each part of the dashboard would be nice instead of having to refresh the whole page to update.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.