Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Standard Operating Environment only Microsoft

You should have Microsoft Authenticator ! Yes this is a Microsoft App for phones

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Frames in Sophos Central so they do not close when you move your mouse off the frame

Often times when you are entering data in Sophos Central and a frame pops up, like when you are editing or creating a policy, if you accidentally select outside of the frame the whole page closes and cancels everything you did.

I have lose all my entered data when entering a large number of devices or uses to a policy only to have it close when I accidentally moved my mouse or mis-clicked outside the frame and had to start all over again.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A Time machine

I Keep being asked by support to collect Wireshark captures / proc mon logs etc, for issues that have occurred in the past, keep occurring occasionally but can not be replicated at will, The only way I can see this occurring is with the use of a time machine so I can go back in time to when the event occurred

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. increase log retention on message relay and cache server

I have been attempting to troubleshoot issues with clients access via the message relay, but the message relay (apache server) logs only seem to last a few hours making it difficult to troubleshoot issues that occurred a more prior to the logs rolling

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. AD Group for Devices

Use Active Directory Groups for Devices, similar to User Policies.

Currently we can assign a policy using a User Group, but the same cannot be done for devices. This is a problem in situations where you want the policy to be applied for devices in a specific AD Group.

Without this feature, we have to manually add devices into either a Sophos Central Device Group or into the policy.

In my situation, I have over 500 machines to add to a specific policy. I now have to maintain this list manually daily, remove devices that no longer apply to the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. AD Group for Devices

Use Active Directory Groups for Devices, similar to User Policies.

Currently we can assign a policy using a User Group, but the same cannot be done for devices. This is a problem in situations where you want the policy to be applied for devices in a specific AD Group.

Without this feature, we have to manually add devices into either a Sophos Central Device Group or into the policy.

In my situation, I have over 500 machines to add to a specific policy. I now have to maintain this list manually daily, remove devices that no longer apply to the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Instant "Sync all" Autotask Integration

When pushing the "sync" button in the Autotask PSA integration, no newly created items appear in the table. The "sync" button does not a FULL sync. A full sync is only done once per night. Why is that? When i push the sync button i assume, that all data is synced and not only some. My example: I´d like to map a customer and its contract in the integration. If it´s about a new contract i create it in autotask. After that i push the sync button in the integration but the newly created contract does not show up. On…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Demo login with a demo network

Hi, i have a suggestion that may work well for selling this product.

Are you able to setup a Demo login of Sophos Central, that has populated data fields as if it was controlling multiple networks? I want to be able to demo the product and its features without committing to setting up a firewall in the cloud, or hosting virtual machines for demos. If you want a 1:1 example of what i mean, UniFi have a demo of the 'FedExForum' on their network portal ''unifi.ubnt.com''

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Clear alerts directly from the Partner Portal

Feature request - being able to clear alerts from the Sophos Central Partner portal - if we have over 100 alerts at 50 different clients it literally takes hours to clear all the alerts because you have to go into every customer's central admin page to clear them... thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sophos Central Feature Request

Ref SR# 03032814

1. Regarding Controlled Updates (Settings-->Controlled Updates-->): If sophos central showing multiple products release are available its not showing each release details like version. Then only we can able to verify managed machines running with which version.

2. How can we generate report which includes installed Sophos products with its version numbers for all protected servers (currently: computer name, ip address, OS, Last user /Active, Group details only available). If we can generate report with installed sophos products & its version this will help us to patch outdated machines.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. IMPLEMENT 2FA on SOPHOS ID (Sophos Portal)

While other parts of Sophos have 2FA, we also need the central account, our Sophos ID, to have 2FA enabled

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Search for a device through all client tenants in the msp

We would like to make a feature request. We are hoping to be able to search for devices through multiple client tenants through our MSP Partner portal. This way if an installer is for the wrong client, we are able to search for the device through all the clients to find what client tenant the installer was from

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sophos Central alerts contain no speciic information (IP's at least would be helpful)

in Sophos Central, I see an alert "An attempt to communicate with a botnet...." but I can't click on anything and it gives me no other information unless I log into the firewall and start guessing where to look in the logs. It would be immensely helpful if there was some information included here. Otherwise it's just saying "hey, something happened !" but without giving me any useful/actionable information.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. installation videos

I believe Sophos should have some installation & troubleshooting videos and or training available for new users installing Sophos for the first time.
    Getting installation/configuration assistance is time consuming and frustrating for new installers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sophos Mobile Central restart devices task

Add the ability to create a task to restart a device. iOS specifically

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Live Response session transcripts

Record all commands run on a device by a Sophos Central admin during a Live Response session and make the transcript available, either for download or viewable some other way. Currently the Audit log records when sessions are run, by whom, and on which device, but the logs don't indicate what happened.

A transcript of what commands were run would be nice to have for auditing purposes and to include with any forensic investigation reports, especially sensitive cases or cases involving potential legal ramifications where the ability to document exactly what was done to a system would be beneficial.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Partner Central API Enhancement to give IP address, Username associated with the Endpoint, Threat Details like Hashes, Threat Name etc.,

Update Request/Response mechanism for Partner Central API to retrieve useful information in triaging the alert. Details associated with network ip information, username asscoaited with endpoint, Threat Details (indicators, hashes, threat names etc.,), (We retrieve alarms from various customers and triage them via API anything that is human readable so any other necessary information needed would be very very helpful. VS the current response we get from Sophos Partner API: "category": "policy",
    "tenantname": "CLIENT NAME",
    "person
    id": "7644e8aa-c856-96d1-5c96-69d53664c7a7",
    "groupKey": "MSxFdmVudDo6RW5kcG9pbnQ6Ok5vbkNvbXBsaWFudCw1MTMs",
    "managedAgenttype": "computer",
    "description": "Policy non-compliance: Data Loss Prevention",
    "type": "Event::Endpoint::NonCompliant",
    "tenant
    id": "c3ff8512-34f2-4e61-8654-b4909f1b3030",
    "allowedActions": [
    "acknowledge"
    ],
    "id": "83e0dc8d-52a6-4cd2-872b-07e9a1b7b507", …

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. QA Demo

Test QA demo

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Buck button in Central

We need buck button. Once we set the condition and drill down and go back, we'll see all the unfiltered information.
    Ex. In Central, "Devices" ->"All Health Status"->"Computer with bad status"-> drill down particular device-> "All Health Status" again

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Confirmation of SDU upload completion.

When I get the SDU from Sophos Central, We would like to have a way to check with the technical support, such as outputting a log that indicates whether the upload was completed successfully.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.