Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sophos Central Email - Separate Phishing Category in Message Summary

A customer has requested the need to have a separate "Phishing" category under the "Email Gateway - Message Summary" section as currently all SPAM emails are classified together under the "Spam" category.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. external domain spoofing

I would love to have a setting that would block/reject/quarantine/tag any emails from domains which are slightly different than domains which have been previously accepted. For example, a client of ours was receiving and communicating with an email domain (i.e. xyznewyork.com). There was a man in the middle attack that created a new email domain (i.e. xyynewyork.com) and used the same username as the sender. The email passed through and our client began communicating with this 3rd party with devastating results. I don't know of any current setting in the gateway that would have blocked the email domain is it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow self-service for shared mailboxes

We have a few shared mailboxes that get legitimate e-mails quarantined. Unfortunately, while you can find the mails when searching in the admin console, there is no way to set up the self-service portal for these mailboxes.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sorting Allow/Block List

The ability to sort columns on the Inbound Allow/Block list would greatly reduce the amount of time I spend looking for things in the list. I don't always have the exact email address to search so I have to scroll through 5,000 + addresses on the list to find the right one. Sorting by Date, Action, and Address would be wonderful. Almost every other list on Central can be sorted except this one.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Multi-Select or enable multi selection in Email Gateway

Email Gateway Dashboard and user portal - Unable to delete batch list of records or multi-select to delete. Currently very cumbersome to clean-up list.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'd like to add an entire country to the email Block list.

I've been getting hundreds of emails from a guy named Viktor Tyurin who lives in Magnitogorsk in Russia. He's trying to get the staff to click on a malicious google docs link in order to install malware. It would be very nice to be able to block emails from IP addresses in Russia, China and Ukraine for example, the same way I can block country IPs in my Sophos firewall. 99% of my email attacks come from 8 or 10 different countries that have no business sending me unsolicited emails.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Filter reason added to quarantine messages

It would be very helpful to be able to filter the Quarantine Messages to display the "Reason"

Example.

Filter by Direction (Inbound)(Outbound(All)
    and Type (Bulk)((DMARC)(ETC)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sorting for Allow/Block list

In a future release it would be very helpful if we could sort the Email Gateway - Inbound Allow/Block list by Allowed/Blocked. It would make it much easier to search through.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix usability of Allow and Block list

The usability of the "Inbound Allow/Block" table is absolutely awful!

There should be a way to sort the columns, and a way to load the entire list without having to "scroll to load more" an unknown & unlisted number of times!

The sorting algorithm for the address/domain/ip column should INCLUDE both straight-up alphanumeric sorting and IP-aware "numerical-by-octet" sorting.

As well as the above, that same column should have an option for domain-only sorting, to allow for combining entries of various addresses in a domain (probably added at different times), into a single full-domain entry.

There should also be a way…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. dlp exclusion

There is currently no way to add exclusions for outbound DLP violations. I suggest adding the ability to add Outbound Allow / Block under the Email Security settings allowing admins to make exceptions for trusted domains and/or particular file extensions.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Azure AD Single Sign-On Authentication

I've been told by Sophos support that Single Sign-On (SSO) with Azure AD only works for administrators, not for general users. We have users that log into the self-service portal, and it would significantly simplify things for our end-users if we could have Azure AD Single Sign-On authentication with the Sophos Self-Service Portal.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support Plus Addressing in Email Gateway

Support for "Plus Addressing" in Email Gateway. Google and Office 365 support this feature but it's blocked by Sophos. A mailbox, user@domain.com, can add "+" and any identifier after the plus and email will be delivered to that user's mailbox (e.g. user+junkmail@domain.com).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Policy, logging and Reporting improvement on Central Email

1> Blacklist check for a domain/IP.
    2> Test a mail server response on SMTP/SMTPS.
    3> SPF & aSPF detailed logs, at least for those which fail either or both. Policy enhancements for aSPF condition.
    4> DKIM & aDKIM detailed logs, at least for those which fail either or both. Policy enhancements for aDKIM condition.
    5> DMARC logs, list domains that pass & fail DMARC strict policies.
    6> ToC detailed analysis logs instead of just blocking/warning.
    7> Header anomalies detailed logging and reporting.
    8> Sender's Mail service provider & DNS. Top 50/100 at least.
    9> Look out for report generated by…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow individual e-mail overrides from blocked domains

Occasionally a legitimate e-mail address makes use of a domain that's known for spamming. It would be nice to keep the default *@domain.com block while still being able to create an allow for individual@domain.com

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow more filter options under Message History log

1. Allow more filter options under the Message History log for Delivered Successfully emails (e.g. Sender Checks’ action to be delivered, Allow List and etc.).

2. Allow more filter options under the Message History log for Quarantined emails (e.g. Spam, Bulk, Sender Checks’ action to be quarantined and etc.).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a category for "Grey" listing Domain/IP

It would be really useful to be able to "Grey" list domain's and IP addresses rather than simply "BLOCK" them. The idea is to add a new category the ALLOW or BLOCK list which would allow us to send messages to the Quarantine.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Big mistakes in Email Gateway

Hello,
    we have two suggestions:

1)
    When we use the recommended sophos List in the DLP with the file types, then in future every Mail with a digital signature is blocked.
    That`s not good, many from our customers with a digital signatur in the mail are blocked from DLP then. DLP should only block the file types in the list.

2)
    When a important customer is sorted out in Quarantäne as spam, then we want to move him in the allow list. But then we have the problem that every mail in future from the customer will no longer

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. dmarc

Almost everybody configure its email with SPF, DKIM and DMARC, and almost everybody sets the report addresses on DMARC to valid email addresses. But a lack of tools to analyze these reports make this a waste of resources. Maybe a tool to analyze this reports on Central could turn this configuration on a really useful resource. An alerting system for RUF could be an extra for not delivered emails.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. check spf even if email in customer allowed list

We need that ALL incoming emails been checked for spf even when the email comes from my custom "allowed" email address.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.