Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Big mistakes in Email Gateway

Hello,
    we have two suggestions:

1)
    When we use the recommended sophos List in the DLP with the file types, then in future every Mail with a digital signature is blocked.
    That`s not good, many from our customers with a digital signatur in the mail are blocked from DLP then. DLP should only block the file types in the list.

2)
    When a important customer is sorted out in Quarantäne as spam, then we want to move him in the allow list. But then we have the problem that every mail in future from the customer will no longer

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. dmarc

Almost everybody configure its email with SPF, DKIM and DMARC, and almost everybody sets the report addresses on DMARC to valid email addresses. But a lack of tools to analyze these reports make this a waste of resources. Maybe a tool to analyze this reports on Central could turn this configuration on a really useful resource. An alerting system for RUF could be an extra for not delivered emails.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. check spf even if email in customer allowed list

We need that ALL incoming emails been checked for spf even when the email comes from my custom "allowed" email address.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. add "to" column to quarantine overview email

please add the "to" or "recipient" column in the quarantine overview email as it is common in the sophos central self service portal;

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Support TLS 1.3

I want to request to enable TLS 1.3 support in Sophos Email Gateway.
    Right now is only TLS 1.2

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. better explanation on time of click box something was blocked due to content. the explanation

better explanation on time of click box something was blocked due to content. the explanation

Sophos Time of Click protection reports that this web page may contain malicious content. It has been blocked for your protection.
    Contact your email administrator for further assistance

is not really sufficient to decide why a link should be unblocked or remained blocked and leaves us in a catch 22 situation where if we unblock something that should be blocked it could cause a major impact to the business'

something more like we found a trojan virus or malware dropper on the page you tried…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Better spam detection

Hi, I hope everyone is safe.
    I have a humble suggestion for an Email Gateway Policy.
    While this tool is great at stopping and sanitizing bad spam, there is room for improvement.
    A simple policy, similar to the VIP impersonation list, but for all the protected mailboxes (and users).
    Recently we have been receiving spam with spoofed senders. These messages appear to originate from mailbox users. but a closer look reveals that the From field contains the correct name and email but has a second email address appended. I would think this type of lazy spoofing would be caught with…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Quarantine Domain/Email Address

Allow ability to quarantine a domain, IP or email address as is possible with PureMessage and other email firewall products.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Geoblocking for Email Gateway

It would be good if Sophos Email Gateway could have geoblocking supported rather than just an IP list/range.

I would expect a lot of businesses could easily exclude certain country ranges from email where you would not have business from.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Self Service Portal Updates

When users are accessing the Email Gateway Quarantine through the self service portal, users need to be able to sort by column (subject, sender, date, etc) and they need to be able to select multiple emails at once.

This is already possible with the administrator account but self-service users don't have these same features which makes it a real pain when they need to release multiple emails at the same time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. quarantine summary actions

In the Quarantine Summary email, give me the additional action options to Always Permit and Block. Saves a ton of time having to log into the web portal to find each email.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. search quarantine

Provide the ability to search your Quarantined messages. Helpful if you are looking for a message and not sure if it made it past the quarantine. Currently you have to just scroll through the list, very time consuming and counter productive.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Quarantine Filtering

please improve the search and filtering on the email gateway quarantine.

allow order by subject, and filtering by reason, subject etc...

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Test

Test

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Feature Request: List of active mailboxes - Email Gateway

Hi,

To my understanding the amount of Email Advanced licenses Sophos charges companies depends on how many mailboxes have had at least 1 email processed in the last 30 days.

Could you please add a feature which lists which mailboxes are active and which are inactive?

If it's possible, could you also add a "Last Activity" column?

Thanks!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Your support is TERRIBLE

Your "support" is embarrassingly bad... If we ran our business like this we would have no customers.

Phone support: None. Nobody answers the phone. Technical support: I have spent over an hour and a half waiting on two separate phone calls and gave up because I don't think anyone is there. I tried several other options when I called, and even "0" for reception gives me a message saying nobody is there, please leave a message... Seriously? WTF?

Support via website: Someone emails us back late in the evening asking for a response. We respond when open, they reply the…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Edit smart banner block/allow sender links. The positioning of them!

Would like to recommend allowing modification to the positioning of the Smart banner "Allow sender/Block sender" links. For instance, when an email with the Unknown or Untrusted banners show up on a mobile device, the two links are stacked squarely on top of each other, allowing for a slight "Fat finger" event to cause an unwanted blocking. (I would be happy to share a screenshot from somoeone, showing such positioning and why it could be problematic.)
    I would say, move them apart, like maybe the allow at the start of the warning, and leave the block at the end maybe?…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. expression blocking

Expression Filter, to enhance email blocking.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Staggered Release E-Mail Quarantine

Hello,
    the release of emails from quarantine of "Sophos Email Gateway" should be possible in a staggered manner as with UTM email protection.
    We want to be able to release spam and bulk, but not suspicious mails.
    With kind regards

Veit Konhäusner

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make "Message History" searchable by sender

I would like to be able to order the message history screen by the "from address" looking for potential spam or phishing emails sent to multiple users. Is there a way that can be added or at least an "export all" so that it could be done in a 3rd party spreadsheet?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.