Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quarantined sorts

Bring back the SORT BY RECIPIENT in quarantined emails

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bulk email category too broad, half is ham, half is spam

Moving from the UTM to the cloud email gateway I was very disappointed to see this category called bulk and see that it was basically half junk and half necessary emails. The UTM was way better and distinguishing these and did not have this unnecessary category. Honestly the category looks to me like an abdication of the job of filtering spam in the first place. You can either allow bulk, and spend a lot of time blacklisting the junk, or block bulk and spend a lot of time whitelisting the stuff you need. Both are bad options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. New Sophos Central Dashboard

This is just awful. Makes monitoring my company e-mail about impossible. Something I like to do everyday. Today I couldn't even delete quarantined messages. The sort don't work. You took half of the page and made it just white and unusable. I mean the product was always pretty bad, but it's far worse. It's like someone who has no clue of what they are doing worked hard at it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. allow us to go back to the old view in Quarantined Messages (as per logs & Reports)

I need to be able to open the email in a new window when right-clicking the subject (as before)
    I need to select more than 50 at a time
    Only 11 lines display when there's room for at least 16 leaving a large blank space at the bottom pf the page

In logs and reports there is an old view/new view swtich - please put this on the quaratine page too

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make attachment file size limit configurable

Currently the file size attachment limit is not configurable and I am told by support that it is 50MB. This is much larger than I want and the mismatch with my organization is causing a problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Send NDRs for undelivered due to attachment file size limit

Currently the Sophos Central attachment size limit is 50MB but many (most) organizations have a smaller limit. Sophos Central email accepts the email from the sender end and then when it tries to relay the email to our Exchange and it exceeds the receive connector limit then Exchange rejects the email without ever actually getting it transmitted. So neither Exchange nor Sophos ever sends an NDR, with the result that neither sender nor receiver knows the email was rejected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. DLP Excepciones correos externos

Es importante que el producto DLP de Sophos Email Gateway tenga la forma de agregar excepciones de cuentas externas las cuales pertenecen a listas blancas que no requiera ser monitoreada.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. tool functionality expansion

Your Allow and Block lists should be sortable by whether or not youve Allowed or Blocked something. This whole thing is amazing, and its cool you can search stuff pretty quickly if you know the name. but something I want to just see my entire allow list, or the entire blocked list. These lists are massive, it seems pretty basic to be able to sort on those two things alone. Please, add that functionality. At least a toggle for Allows first or Blocks first so I can see either fairly quickly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unblock email blocked for reaching spam/virus threshold

We had a critical email address get blocked by Sophos for reaching a spam/virus threshold. The KB article KB-000039149 recommends resetting passwords, or disabling or deleting the account. We cannot do that. We need a feature to easily unblock our own email once we know the spam/virus block has been fixed, or was a false alarm. This email being blocked is costing us money, and I sit waiting for the lab in Vancouver to get back to me on my "Critical" ticket.......

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Delete duplicated sync entries by batch

Create a feature that will automatically delete duplicated AD sync entries or provide a list of email ID to be deleted in bulk. Instead of going through the dashboard to delete user one by one.

There was an instance where customer had to manually add 10000 email accounts because AD sync had an issue, however when AD sync was fixed they had 10k duplicates which would require to be deleted manually. So a feature like this would be a great idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Furious with most recent update

The new view for "Email Gateway - Quarantined Messages" is the worst change I have had to deal with regarding any Sophos updates to date. The change has made every aspect of releasing and deleting emails from quarantine more difficult. I am close to finding a new product to replace Sophos after this change. I can not open emails in a new window to inspect them. I can not view up to 400 emails at a time. The page doesn't fill the full screen of my browser. I am over it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Request to provide details for Authentication Failures and Company Block List on GUI of Sophos Central

Hello Team,

We have a request here from customer to provide details for Authentication Failures and Company Block List on GUI of Sophos Central. Right now we can only see numbers on reports for the above detection but there is no specific details.
    For your assistance please.

Thank You.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. inbox quarantine

I like the addition of the O365 post-delivery protection but would like to be able to search for an email that maybe got missed by sophos and pull that out of all users inboxes. There are some emails that have gotten through and it would be a huge advantage as an admin to be able to automatically pull it out of all users inboxes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Conclusion

Hello, I think You made a new surface for the list in quarantined messages in the Sophos Central Admin. But realy it`s no longer practical. When we have hundreds of mails in the list we jump between Registers. No possibility for the right mouse click to open a mail in a new register. No way to select how long the list should be. Half of the side is empty unused. When we select a mail to read it, and klick back it jumps to a other register, from 3 to 2 or 1.... No more possibility to work properly with…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Block emails based on Reply To address

We are getting a lot of identical spam emails each coming from a unique email address, but the reply to email address is all the same. I'd like to be able to block emails based on the reply to address. Ideally, if your system could detect this bypass technique and just prevent them from reaching our inboxes that would be even better!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Send Quarantine Summary Email to some power users

Hi, we would like to be able to send quarantine summary email of all the organisation to one or more power users. So some specified users on our customers can review and manage the entire quarantined messages for the other employees.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Self-Service Quarantine Search

There is currently no search functionality from within the Sophos Self-Service portal for end users. It is only available through Sophos Central Admin. End users have complained about needing to scroll through every single email in the list to find one. Browser search does not work as the page doesn't load every email unless you scroll. Outlook search for the digest email is not ideal as you are only able to release an email and not approve it as a sender from the digest.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Quarantine summary messages for M365 Mail-Enabled Public Folders

Mail-enabled Public Folders in our M365 tenant space do not receive daily quarantine summary e-mails from the Sophos Central Mail Gateway. Quarantined messages can only be searched for and released administratively from the Sophos Central Admin portal, which is a poor use of IT admin time and resources. This is also a difficult scenario as the individuals who are responsible for managing these folders don't always know they are expecting e-mails so they don't know to reach out to IT to check for quarantine e-mails in these Public Folders - given the Quarantined Messages reporting tool can only search for…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quarantine Email Multi-Select for Release

Please allow the ability for users in their self-service portal quarantine to select multiple emails at once to release. You have this ability in the Admin console where I can select multiple emails to release, my end users biggest complaint is the inability to do that and how slow it is to release one email at a time. Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sandstorm elimina mensajes

Es importante que el administrador tenga la opción de tomar acción para eliminar o enviar el mensaje a la cuarentena, con el fin de evitar casos de falsos positivos o falsos negativos.

Agregar un panel de configuración de acciones (Cuarentena, Bloquear, Avisar, Eliminar) para que el administrador tome decisiones según su nivel de riesgo (Spam, DMARC, Archivo malicioso).

Lo anterior, evita que los correos se eliminen de forma automática "dejar que sophos decida"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.