Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Exclusion Support for Azure File Sync - Cloud Tiering

Sophos Central Server Protection should allow administrators to exclude the scanning of files with the following attribute "FILEATTRIBUTERECALLONDATA_ACCESS". This is to prevent tiered files being recalled from Azure when using Azure File Sync with Cloud Tiering.

Cloud tiering is an optional feature of Azure File Sync in which frequently accessed files are cached locally on the server while all other files are tiered to Azure Files based on policy settings.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Default sort order

When clicking on servers it would be nice to have the default sort done alphabetically or at least have that be a configurable option.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. AOI Tech Solutions - Network Security

AOI Tech Solutions provides you a best internet and network security provider. To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 8888754666. Visit - https://aoitechsolutions.com

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. lockdown for linux servers

I wish that lockdown was a feature available on linux servers the same as it is on windows servers as well

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Lockdown Drive Exclusions for File Servers

Lockdown affects storage of Exe files on Files Server Shares and prevents modification by clients accessing the file share, meaning I either have to leave these servers unlocked or move my storage elsewhere

Include the ability to exclude File Server Drives/Folders so File Share storage areas that may contain exe files e.g. installers are not included in the Lockdown monitoring

Affecting IT and Developers

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Display Last Users on Server Detail View

In Sophos Central, display the last few users that logged into the server.

Our Amazon Workspaces run Windows Server 2016 OS and currently do not display the last user(s). It would be very helpful if they displayed this information, similar to the Endpoint Protection view showing the Last User.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Tamper Protect Password History

Provide a history of tamper protect passwords used on a server last 5 will probably suffice

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make desktop messaging user specific

Desktop Messages are not user specific. The messages will show for all users connected to the server.

When multiple users are connected to the same Citrix server, the all receive errors / warnings genarated by a single user.

The only workaround is to disable desktop messaging on the server.

Please make desktop messages only visible to the user generating them.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. License expired

Our SOPHOS license (Intercept X Advanced and Intercept X Advanced for Server) was expired on April 30th. But we already requested renew of license but still nothing any update, Please do something for this and it is very important. If any virus attack for SERVERS who take that responsibility.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. need alternative method to enter tamper protect code

Client interface broken so unable to turn off tamper protect or enter the tamper protect code locally on the server, need an alternative method to turn off tamper protect or enter code outside of user interface so you can restart services to fix issues without rebooting a server.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Email alert for Delete one or more servers and Delete one or more computers

Please avail an option to send email alerts for delete one or more endpoints (servers & Workstations) from Sophos Central.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. publish update schedule for Sophos Central client software

It would be helpfull to know during which months Sophos is planning te release updated programs just like they do for the SEC. KB 120189

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow installation of a Message Relay without installing Update Cache

Currently we have to install an Update Cache if we want to install a Message Relay. The installation of a Message Relay should NOT depend on Update Cache installation. We would like to run a Message Relay without having an Update Cache on same server.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Set group membership on Golden Image

Sophos provides a script for maintaining a Golden Image for cloned computers. It would helpful if the device group membership could be set on the disk image. This way cloned computers would automatically being assigned to a Server group in Sophos Central. My proposal is to add a value in config file, similar to the "registrationtoken" value in the SophosGoldImagePrep script.

https://sophserv.sophos.com/repo_kb/120560/file/SophosGoldImagePrep.txt

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. admin

Running malware in quarantine or cleanup failure
    If there is no action to take the central alert should clear please.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Controlled Updates

Allow us to use predefined groups (Server Groups, Computer Groups) for Controlled Updates. This would be especially helpful for Servers. Because of our Change Management policies, I have to do updates to Non Prod first. Only after that change is completed successfully can I then do updates to Prod. There are several problems with the current system:
    1) I have to manually add each server into the Test computers section in Controlled Updates
    2) After performing a change, I need to remove all the Non Prod servers from the Test Computers section. Otherwise the next time there is a Sophos…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Custom email alerting

Email alerting is not truly by product and there seems to be some sort of hierarchy designed when using custom rules. Please update to have just alerts for certain products to go out to certain email addressed. I've been told multiple companies are having this issue and it is restricting the roll out of this product .

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sophos Security VM Guest List

Currently to see what servers are protected when using a Sophos Security VM is to go to Server Protection >> Servers >> <Sophos Security VM Name> >> Connected Guest VMs.

With multiple security VMs this can be very tedious if you are looking to see if a particular server is protected.

These servers should be listed under the Servers link to provide a quick overview of all protected servers.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Alias Display Name for Computers

it would be nice to have a "display name" or "alias" field for a given computer/server.

when i look at the server protection - servers list, i can't tell which computer belongs to a given user. i only see the 'computer name'. i'd like to be able to have an Alias or Display Name field with which i could associate a computer.

for example - i get an email from sophos saying there was a PUA found on computer/server "EC2AMAZ-D47R055". it would be nice for me to know who the associated user is without having to manually cross reference it…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. maitrise les pare-feu

bonjour monsieur comment maitrisser les configurtion des pare-feu

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.