Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Suggest an Idea for Sophos Central...

ram

Please if is possible, Reduce RAM memory consumption and CPU prioritization for endpoint protection clients.
2Go of RaM memory dedicated to the antivirus is an aberration.

Before moving to Sophos Central, I used Silence and Sophos EndPremise ans my computers worked perfectly without slowing down.

Today I have only Sophos Central and all my computers works on the back, for exemple i wait for more 40 secondes to have the contextual menu by right clicking on a file.
Or i have computers completely unusable,with 100% CPU for service SSPSERVICE.EXE AND 2Go of RAM used
At that moment I'm obligated to reset computer which does not respond anymore.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MArco C. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.