Suggestions for improvement for Peripheral control policy
Suggestions for improvement for Peripheral control policy:
- option to export the "Peripheral Exemptions" list to csv
- filter options in "Peripheral Exemptions"
- sorting options in "Peripheral Exemptions"
- sorting options in "Add Peripheral Exemptions"
- add filter type Computer to "Add Peripheral Exemptions"
- allow the user to resize the window, so that I can read the complete field
- allow to filter by time for a date and time range
I'd also like to see the ability to add peripheral exemptions without being able to edit policies and the option for timed exemptions that automatically expire.
Filter by user or computer is basic !
Allow to resize the collums
Allowing admins to add details to Peripherals that have been identified
Some basic functions !
Please Sophos make it happen. The "Peripheral Exemptions window" is really confusing.
Make it sizeable and also add filter options.
I need feature export config Peripheral control policy. there are many device USB for allowed to users per device ID.
Recently encountered a problem with device ID authorization restrictions but was fixed. We sincerely hope that Sophos will open this feature for us.
Jonathan Haddock commented
Completely agree this needs to be done, as whitelisting devices is not a pleasant experience at all.
As a workaround for the columns not showing all detail: right click the text in the browser and choose "inspect" - it'll allow you to read the full text of the entry in the HTML source.
Seems there's a lot of interest in improving peripheral control, spread across multiple posts:
@Sophos - Worth amalgamating these and adding their votes together?
To unblock a device you have to scroll down by date and manually search for the device, this can be a long winded task, even doing a Ctrl + F search does not help. There is no search feature to make this easier.
Jürgen Nebl commented
Really necessary , the usability is bad !
We need this too to use it but I have one wish more:
- showing the last computer or/and user who used the Peripheral device