Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Suggest an Idea for Sophos Central...

Poor UI

I do not like the user interface in Sophos Central.

I do not feel like there is useful information found in the available reports. Devices with a "Bad status" could be one that just turned on, and hasn't updated yet, or a full infection. When I sort devices by status, and drill down to see what is happening, and navigate back, I want the sort to still reflect the status. On the dashboard, I see the Web Stats say "## Web Threats Blocked", but when I click on it, I don't see ANY actionable info.

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jim Sychowski shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, the random alerts I get as well as the bad and medium status are very vague. I think Sophos Central is a little too picky when it marks something as bad. You should be able tune those alerts.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.