Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Suggest an Idea for Sophos Central...

Tamper Protection Report

Currently the only way to tell if Tamper Protection has been disabled for a device is Sophos Central is to view the Summary page of each device. My suggestion is to add a column to the existing "Servers" and "Computers" reports (under Logs & Reports -> Endpoint & Server Protection) that indicates whether or not Tamper Protection is enabled.

37 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nick Fiorenza shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Marek Adamczyk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1
    as techs at times forget to reenable it back and have to trace their tickets to find machines which they worked on to enable it back.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need this feature please, whether in drop down or a new column would be so MUCH more enterprise friendly than nothing. I tried the suggested Event report, but it was not accurate compared to current state. I had to run the Audit Logs -> Export which only told me that Tamper was changed and not whether enabled or disabled, so still had to touch a bunch of servers we had been troubleshooting.

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A simple drop down option where Show all computers is default would work out the best you have show all Bad and all medium and bad so another option to show all with tamper protection off. Often we have to shut off to do maintenance and sometime we forget to turn back on

• Fieldhouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And buttons to override every occurrence of disabled tamper protection, on endpoints, servers, and/or both.

• Philip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can tell if Tamper Protection has been turned off or on by looking at the Events Report and refining the report to show Policy non-compliance.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.