Need clear visual indication of what endpoint software is installed where
If you have multiple different Central products (endpoint protection/InterceptX/Encryption) installed on different systems, managing what software is installed where is extremely hard at the moment.
These are things I want to know at a glance but currently can't find out:
* Which of my systems have IntecerptX installed?
* Which of my systems have Encryption installed?
* Has InterceptX been properly installed on all the systems it's been enabled on?
* Are all the computers in group X protected by InterceptX?
* Are all the computers in group Y encrypted?
Please consider adding an icon column to indicate enabled or disabled states for Endpoint, InterceptX, Encryption.
Ashton Momot commented
I would second this. We are having multiple issues with Sophos Cloud. Computers are re-registering automatically (which we have a ticket into Sophos for). However, the older system is not deleted, so it's seeming to affect our licensing. We have literally no way of knowing which computers have Intercept-X besides the total number (which I don't think is the correct number of used licenses).
We NEED some sort of auditing process to see which endpoints have Intercept-X or some other Sophos product installed.