Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sophos Encryption Does Not Work

Sophos site is unintuitive and difficult to work with. From all I can see regarding the Encryption piece, it doesn't work either.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Device Encryption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hide tray icon on terminal servers - Server Protection Advanced

Please give us an option in the policy to disable the tray icon or the tray icon information balloons. If an event is triggered on terminal servers, every logged in user on this terminal server sees a balloon with the triggered event and the issuing user account. This can be very embarrasing to the user.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Awaiting reply from Submitter  ·  5 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Installer downloading error message

While downloading the softwate installer around after 80% I received an error message "Error 41" and did not download further

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Device Encryption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sophos Cloud to protect Mac Servers

One of our re-sellers has a number of clients who have migrated from Windows endpoints to Mac Endpoints and love the idea of Sophos Cloud, however the Cloud Server Protection doesn’t support Mac Servers. I Understand
    this can be dealt with the normal non-cloud server protection, however if this was support via Cloud, we’d have a lot more customers migrating instead of choosing other solutions instead of Sophos

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.