Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please fix Malware and PUA report

The Malware and PUAs blocked Report does not filter events to malware and puas in any way, it just shows all events including successful update notifications. This is not useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable the ability to add peripheral exemptions at the Enterprise level

We are in the process of migrating from On-Prem to Central using an Enterprise structure for 55000+ endpoints.

When creating Global Policy for sub-estate groupings there is no option to create a global peripheral exemption list.

This means not only do I have to duplicate the exemptions across each policy within a sub-estate, but also all the other sub-estates that will require the same exemptions list.

This is incredibly unproductive.

With On-Prem a new addition to the exemptions list would be applied globally. Can this, at least, not be replicated for Central if the Enterprise level exemptions cannot be implemented?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Select all Application

In Application Control policy the default policy is empty and would like a "Select All Applications and Check All Apps Added by Sophos later" option. More of a Time saver
    I know there is. Partner ability to do templates but still would be nice.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Web Filtering - Web(XG firewall) and Web Protection(Sophos Central)

Now that we've started using Web Filtering through Sophos products, I'm finding quite a few things that I'd like to see addressed. I'll start with just a handful.

1. Can we get Web Policies standardized across platforms? On the XG firewall we have one policy with different Web Categories and through Sophos Central we have another policy in Web Protection with different categories. Putting exceptions into both places for the same thing can be tricky and even those work completely different with Custom Categories in XG and Website Management in Central.

2. XG firewall has a nice built-in URL category…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Windows Perfmon impacted by "Enable Threat Case creation" on Central Sophos EndPoint

Actually, Windows Perfmon is impacted by "Enable Threat Case creation" option, causing error to any resource that use NT Kernel Logger. This is unacceptable, something must be do to workaround or correct this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Anzeige der Windowsversion

Moin, in der Übersicht der Rechner kann ich sehr einfach sehen, welche Version von macOS eingesetzt wird. Leider sehe ich bei Windows Geräten nur, dass sie Windows 10 einsetzen, nicht aber welche Version davon. Da sich Windows 10 ja noch etwas länger halten wird, wäre hier eine Anzeige der Version sehr spannend

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. HIDS for Linux servers

I bought Sophos Endpoint protection with a main point being to bring my Linux servers in AWS into compliance with FEDRamp specs. One of the specs is that we have some sort of HIDS on the servers. I just found out from your support that the HIDS component of the endpoint protection doesn't work on Linux.
    I'm a little disappointed.
    It would be great if you could bring HIDS for linux (specifically Amazon Linux 2) out sometime in the next month or so.
    That should be easy, right? :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. DLP Destination

In DLP policy The destination for all showing Application only kindly make it proper designation so we can track easily .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add reason of PC status into exported report

The exported report needs to include at least an additional row to show the reason the PC was categorized as unhealthy, questionable, critical and other statuses.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ver grupo de trabajo o dominio del equipo

A la hora de administrar un gran numero de equipos, ya sea por departamentos, clientes, etc. Seria muy interesante poder ver el grupo de trabajo o dominio del equipo.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Peripheral Control Exception List Note Field

Need to have the ability to make notes beside the devices in the exception lists under Peripheral Control so that we can remove them when they go out of service and track them more easily when they are reassigned.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Threat Analysis Center UI Ease of Use Suggestion

I like the Threat Analysis Center, but it would be much easier to use if the search / filter section remembered the last settings that were there as every time I return to the window I need to select "New" to filter out the hundreds of already closed cases to just see the ones I want. Alternatively if there was some way to move on to the next new (non closed) case after closing the case I am working on I would not have to return to the "Threat Cases" window to select a new case and would increase my…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sophos Central Logging.

We have multiple sub-estates and logging set up to our SIEM through the provided Python API scripts. However, we have no way of telling which sub-estate they come from since there are no difference in headers.
    Please develop this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. If USB block/allow pc try connecting USB device notification alert needs to be sent email address

If USB block/allow pc try connecting USB device notification alert needs to be sent email address

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Peripherals block/allow report needs to be generated groups wise report

Peripherals block/allow report needs to be generated groups wise report

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Push agent via Update Cache / Message Relay

Create the possibility to push an agent wihout having to download and install it. Probably could be realized by expanding update cache and/or message relay servers with agent push possibility.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Act more like an enterprise platform.

I could care less about the users. It is the device that Sophos Endpoint is installed on, but Sophos refuses to provide more details about the devices other than ip address and current name. With the level of access that the software has, Sophos should be able to provide an extensive hardware profile. Every device should have a list of all users that have logged into it, not just the last user. I really don't care about specific users only the activity in the event logs. It is supposed to be enterprise class software, but it behaves, from a management…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. PUA detect only , too many false positive

Could you set a PUA detection and report only, preferably could send you an email when one is found, but not automatically block it.
    I found that PUA have many false positive that causes lots of problem with running of the system and force you to do many exclusions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow selective streaming videos to play

Unfortunately you cannot allow specific videos to be allowed with Web Control. Sophos can only block/allow domains and subdomains. Sub-directories within a domain cannot be filtered (e.g. vimeo.com/video/25235235 is invalid). You can either choose to allow the entire vimeo domain or have it all blocked.

We want to have "Categories likely to cause excessive bandwidth usage" blocked in a Web Control policy for a group of users, while still having the ability to allow certain Vimeo files to play.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Alarme Warnungen behoben Benachrichtigung

Wir haben regelmäßig false-positive Alarme, z.B. weil ein Server bootet, ausgelastet ist oder Updates installiert, oder länger nicht neu gestartet wurde. Wir bekommen dann eine Fehlermail vom Sophos. Das Problem hat sich dann aber schon "von selbst" behoben und wir suchen vergeblich. Vorschlag: Wenn ein Server im Alarm/Warnmodus ist, prüft das nochmal in regelmäßigen Abständen und sendet dann eine Nachricht dass der Alarm/die Warnung behoben ist. Das würde uns Arbeit ersparen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.