Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unblock training domains and imporve support quality

Low quality support. Basically my support ticket was closed without any serious investigation.
    Low quality service. Most of the domains used are blocked by SafeBrowsing/SmartScreen -> are useless for training purposes.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Managed Threat Response Preferences Form Error

Managed Threat Response Preferences. I am not able to select an option under primary, or secondary so i am not able to enter an email or save the form.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Big mistakes in Email Gateway

Hello,
    we have two suggestions:

1)
    When we use the recommended sophos List in the DLP with the file types, then in future every Mail with a digital signature is blocked.
    That`s not good, many from our customers with a digital signatur in the mail are blocked from DLP then. DLP should only block the file types in the list.

2)
    When a important customer is sorted out in Quarantäne as spam, then we want to move him in the allow list. But then we have the problem that every mail in future from the customer will no longer

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Live Responce(Beta) MFA for SSO

Currently: Live Response (Beta) requires MFA for use.

SSO MFA is not accounted for, which requires a logout of federated logon and login with Sophos managed admin to use feature.

Requesting Live Response work for federated logins that have MFA.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. VIP Impersonation doesnt match our Name format.

We use the VIP impersonation quite a lot, however the problem is that our users display names are in the format "Surname, Firstname", which means that it doesnt catch our users by default. We have to manually create another user in Sophos, and assign both users. It would be great if the VIP impersonation tool could identify the users firstname and surname no matter which way around it is. The whaling emails usually come through firstname + surname.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. dmarc

Almost everybody configure its email with SPF, DKIM and DMARC, and almost everybody sets the report addresses on DMARC to valid email addresses. But a lack of tools to analyze these reports make this a waste of resources. Maybe a tool to analyze this reports on Central could turn this configuration on a really useful resource. An alerting system for RUF could be an extra for not delivered emails.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Standard Operating Environment only Microsoft

You should have Microsoft Authenticator ! Yes this is a Microsoft App for phones

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to Email Setup Link via Common API

It's possible to create a new user in Sophos via the Common API: https://developer.sophos.com/docs/common-v1/1/routes/directory/users/post.

However, it does not appear possible to send that newly created user the Email Setup Link via the API.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Required User TAG at Peripheral Exemptions

When we White list some external device at sophos central admin Peripheral Control its showing only device instance ID. if it is possible to TAG those white listed devices Instance ID with user names, then it would be better for central ADMIN to locate device for next time search device details.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Impossible to get support

Support process is terrible. Its impossible to get support. I called the support number and waited on hold for 15 minutes to then have someone hang up on me. I called back and waited on hold for 52 minutes with no answer. I tried the chat option while on hold and after about 20 minutes the chat told me that no technicians were available and to try back later. I tried chat again later and got the message.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix Frames in Sophos Central so they do not close when you move your mouse off the frame

Often times when you are entering data in Sophos Central and a frame pops up, like when you are editing or creating a policy, if you accidentally select outside of the frame the whole page closes and cancels everything you did.

I have lose all my entered data when entering a large number of devices or uses to a policy only to have it close when I accidentally moved my mouse or mis-clicked outside the frame and had to start all over again.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Useless support

Get some support staff who actually do their jobs

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. DLP Clipboard Protection Copy Paste

DLP features are lacking protection CLIPBOARD channel. This is important to prevent user copy paste sensitive data

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. A Time machine

I Keep being asked by support to collect Wireshark captures / proc mon logs etc, for issues that have occurred in the past, keep occurring occasionally but can not be replicated at will, The only way I can see this occurring is with the use of a time machine so I can go back in time to when the event occurred

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. increase log retention on message relay and cache server

I have been attempting to troubleshoot issues with clients access via the message relay, but the message relay (apache server) logs only seem to last a few hours making it difficult to troubleshoot issues that occurred a more prior to the logs rolling

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. AD Group for Devices

Use Active Directory Groups for Devices, similar to User Policies.

Currently we can assign a policy using a User Group, but the same cannot be done for devices. This is a problem in situations where you want the policy to be applied for devices in a specific AD Group.

Without this feature, we have to manually add devices into either a Sophos Central Device Group or into the policy.

In my situation, I have over 500 machines to add to a specific policy. I now have to maintain this list manually daily, remove devices that no longer apply to the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. AD Group for Devices

Use Active Directory Groups for Devices, similar to User Policies.

Currently we can assign a policy using a User Group, but the same cannot be done for devices. This is a problem in situations where you want the policy to be applied for devices in a specific AD Group.

Without this feature, we have to manually add devices into either a Sophos Central Device Group or into the policy.

In my situation, I have over 500 machines to add to a specific policy. I now have to maintain this list manually daily, remove devices that no longer apply to the…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. check spf even if email in customer allowed list

We need that ALL incoming emails been checked for spf even when the email comes from my custom "allowed" email address.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Additional MFA options (add email)

Can you implement authentication with email instead of SMS or Google Authenticator since my company does not have cell phones.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Instant "Sync all" Autotask Integration

When pushing the "sync" button in the Autotask PSA integration, no newly created items appear in the table. The "sync" button does not a FULL sync. A full sync is only done once per night. Why is that? When i push the sync button i assume, that all data is synced and not only some. My example: I´d like to map a customer and its contract in the integration. If it´s about a new contract i create it in autotask. After that i push the sync button in the integration but the newly created contract does not show up. On…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 138 139
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.