Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Must receive quarantined reports for email send to a distribution list

Need to be able to receive quarantined reports for email send to a distribution list. User receive reports fine but anything that is sent to a distribution list and is quarantined goes unnoticed.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WHOIS Details needed

Please provide whois information in the Threat Analysis Center, so I don't have to pivot out to Cisco TALOS for every IP Address listed from beaconing hosts. Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Endpoint Policies in MSP

In an MSP environment where you want to have one global policy and then apply others down to each customer the Intercept X policies do not stack well.

This is the ONLY reason I liked Webroot.

Are you guys able to improve this at all?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to review and restore cleaned / safestore files without the need of a global exclusion

The process to restore a file requires you to create a global exclusion in a way, that does not match the manual exclusion process.

Full path, SHA, or Signing Cert ? These seem like application controls not AV / PUA exclusions.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add to Inbound Allow from Quarantine.

On the Quarantined Messages page, I should be able to select messages and add them to the Allow List, as well as Release or Delete them. So, clicking the Allow button would release the message for delivery AND add an entry in the Inbound Allow list.

Thanks.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Correo muy persistente de parte de SOPHOS

Buen dia, mi id Cuenta es: 1c8d40ad-0210-c463-7b7d-14a48235cd17
    Instalamos una prueba a 30 días.
    NO tomamos su opción por lo que ya desinstalamos.
    ¿Como puedo dejar de recibir todos los días correos con el siguiente subject? "[ALTO] Alerta para Sophos Central [Logistica Woodward S.C.]: ¡Licencia(s) caducada(s)!"
    YA NO TENGO NINGUN EQUIPO CON SU SOFTWARE,
    Agradeceria me ayuden y me quiten este correo antes de mandarlo como sPAM y no deseado. Gracias

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Google OAuth on Sophos XG

It would be great to have support for Google OAuth for Sophos XG email alerts. Since Google is removing support for less secure apps next year, the email alert feature will be lost for G Suite customers if OAuth is not added as a feature.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Exclusion Support for Azure File Sync - Cloud Tiering

Sophos Central Server Protection should allow administrators to exclude the scanning of files with the following attribute "FILEATTRIBUTERECALLONDATA_ACCESS". This is to prevent tiered files being recalled from Azure when using Azure File Sync with Cloud Tiering.

Cloud tiering is an optional feature of Azure File Sync in which frequently accessed files are cached locally on the server while all other files are tiered to Azure Files based on policy settings.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. AWS Instance action in Audit Log

I have a new feature request. Currently, Sophos Central can have AWS tied into it to grab information relating to instances that are registered within the Dashboard. It brings in Instance ID, start date, etc. and its able to track that information through the life of the server being registered within Sophos Central.
    The Audit log contains the actions taken in Sophos Central with users and systems. We noticed that there is one action that is not currently being tracked, and that is when an AWS instance is terminated. There is no record, in the Audit Log, of the system…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It's preferable to create a role which only capable of synchrinizing Sophos central and AD.

About AD Sync
    If we consider security, we should use MFA to reduce the chances of a security breach,
    but multi-factor authenticated users are not supported by AD sync.
    And a user needs at least Administrator right to do sync AD.

It's preferable to create a role which only capable of synchronizing Sophos central and AD.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cancel subscription

I do not want to use Sophos central. My license has run out so please stop sending me emails to alert me ( I get at least 5 per day) and cancel my subscription

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Export some kind of information into a file

Sophos Central has 7 different policies applying to endpoints. But I would like to export the detailed policy information under each policy into a file so that co-workers can review them to meet the security requirement for organizations.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. In partner portal be able to send a customer a link to sign up for their trial

As a partner in my partner portal be able to send a customer a link to sign up for their trial instead of me filling it out for them.
    Be able to put it on my web site and marketing campaigns so the potential customer doesn't have to call me or message me with the information to set them up.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unify web access control

Unify web access control

We have to register the access control rules in FIREWALL and again in ENDPOINT.

My suggestion is to integrate the rules between FIREWALL and ENDPOINT. Today we have rework.

I remember that the solution must be integrated.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In the Self service portal, please give users the ability to select multiple items in their quarantine at one time.

In the Self service portal, please give users the ability to select multiple items in their quarantine at one time. Having to interact with 100 messages one by one is time wasting. There should be a checkbox next to each item as well as an option to select all.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email Gateway - Delivery Status

The delivery status shows either "Delivery successful" or "Delivery failed" but it also shows "Delivery successful" if just one recipient got the mail successful.
    For example: if just one of five recipient gets the mail and it fails on four of them, it will show "Delivery successful". Maybe there should be a status like "Delivery partially successful" for those cases.

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ticket management area

No idea or any clear way of seeing and managing any support tickets raised with you

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove languages from encrypted emails

Please have an option to remove all languages when an email is encrypted. It currently fills up the email and customers are getting confused on what needs to be done to create a password to access the encrypted email.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. fg

ddf

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sophos Central Email: Smart banner support for mht

Currently smart banners ONLY work for html pages specifically, which does not make them very smart, since mht files are basically an html file, archived. Same goes for mhtml file types. smart banners do add the yellow and green headers, but don't add the allow/block links, so there is no way to block those email senders. I have an idea, make smart banners work completely with mht and mhtml file types.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.