Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. FEATURE REQUEST: Retain Computer List Upon Returning to Computer Search Page

Bug Fix/Feature Request for Sophos Central Admin:

Feature: Computer Search

When performing a search on computer devices to check health status, you get a list of desired computers displaying either of the following 3 statuses: All Health Status, Computers with a medium or bad status, Computers with a bad status. When user selects a specific computer, more device detail information is displayed. However, when you go back to the previous screen, the previous list is no longer displayed; page is back to default.

NEW IDEA PALMDALE SCHOOL DISTRICT IS REQUESTING:
    REASON: FOR EASIER END-USER MANAGEMENT (SAVE ALOT OF TIME &…

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Global Exclusion for Endpoint and Server separated

Global Exclusion should be available for Endpoint and for Server. Not one for all as EP and Server exclusions are very different.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tamper protection disabled report

A report that could provide which systems have tamper protection disabled

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Address-on-the-fly/Wildcard aliases support

Would like to add address-on-the-fly (e.g.; wildcard alias) support for email aliases. Reflexion currently supports this, but Sophos Email Gateway does not. Use-case: allowing alert emails for our clients to be accepted if they follow a specific naming convention -- in this case using the hyphen character "-", for example: alert-customer123-central@example.com, alert-customer234-central@example.com as aliases for the alert@example.com address in Sophos Email Gateway. Currently it looks like we are going to have to manually add every single alias to the Exchange distribution group -- this is going to be a nightmare to manage going forward once we have more than…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improved Central Endpoint release notes

The release notes located at https://www.sophos.com/en-us/support/endpoint-release-notes.aspx do not include every update made to the Sophos client. We sometimes receive emails stating "Sophos has released a product update" but determining which affected operating system is difficult since the current release notes page doesn't always show an update.

Adding a page that is updated consistently every time an update is made available is a feature our organization would get value from.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can we please be able to view the status of our open tickets. Especially when we are having email deliverability issues??

I would suggest that we have a method of reviewing our tickets from this interface not just launching them. It is frustrating not to be able to see the progress of a ticket and to have to wait for email notifications when you are having email issues!!!

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sophos Cetral & Azure Sentinel Intergration

I would love Sophos to create a "Connector" for Azure Sentinel. The combined infromation from O365 and Azure would be amazing!

35 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make desktop messaging user specific

Desktop Messages are not user specific. The messages will show for all users connected to the server.

When multiple users are connected to the same Citrix server, the all receive errors / warnings genarated by a single user.

The only workaround is to disable desktop messaging on the server.

Please make desktop messages only visible to the user generating them.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Inactive computer retention

Inactive computer retention settings

Hi, I'm a newbie in sophos.

I would like to suggest to add Inactive computer retention settings, Settings that only admin can edit the retentions of a computer, may it be for a week a month or a year depends on what the company needs. This will help the admins and company's retention policy.

This is not new to other Endpoint Security products.

On other security products they have this kind of settings. If the machine is not connected on the network for a period of time it will be automatically purge from the console but…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. show blocked or unblocked action of app in audit

when auditig the changes made to policies , the specifc app that was blocked or unblocked doesn't show clearly in the audit, instead it shows the name of policy and all apps that are in policy, which is alot of aps, it would be better to show just the change made to specifc app in the application control section, so that in the audit its easier to identify which app was changed, associated with user, name of policy . this would be really helpfull in transparancy and reduce the audit log being flooded with a massive list of apps that…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Email alerts for all threat detection

Very Disappointed as sysadmin, there is no functionality in Sophos to configure email alerts for all threads detected.
    We want email alerts for any detection regardless of if that has been cleared by Sophos automatically or not. Its an urgent business requirement.
    I hope to see this happening soon.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fix 1500 users in groups limit for AD Sync

Hi,
    We have a single Domain setup. We use a company called ID Automation for creation of Managed Dynamic AD groups. The Limitation of 1500 users per Group does not work with our sophos AD Sync setup.
    We have over 7,000 staff members and 70,000 students. Many of our Managed Dynamic groups are well over 1500 users.

Could this limit of members of groups be changed? WE are unable to use Sophos AD Sync at all.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Window Updates visable in Sophos Central

The new Sophos Endpoint Selfhelp console shows the last 8 Windows updates for that host. It would be very helpful to see this information in the Sophos Central console.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Cleanup all files automatically

All files should be automatically cleaned up, so I don't have to clean them up manually by going to each device, which is very time consuming.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email reports in logs and reports

Need an option to generate emails for compiled reports in logs and reports. These reports should be sent periodically, so I do not have to generate them automatically.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The ability for Sophos Email to show that an email was accepted when on the company allow list

Sophos Email does not show an email was accepted when it is on Company Allow list, It shows the opposite (If deleted because on Block list).

Could I please request that the ability to show when an email has been accepted when also on the company allow list be added?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. block list

Allow superadmin accounts to edit an end user's block list on a global basis and not as per individual. Doing so will allow admins to unblock addresses that were accidentally blocked.

Bring together the block list from all domain users into the enterprise list.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Alias Display Name for Computers

it would be nice to have a "display name" or "alias" field for a given computer/server.

when i look at the server protection - servers list, i can't tell which computer belongs to a given user. i only see the 'computer name'. i'd like to be able to have an Alias or Display Name field with which i could associate a computer.

for example - i get an email from sophos saying there was a PUA found on computer/server "EC2AMAZ-D47R055". it would be nice for me to know who the associated user is without having to manually cross reference it…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Outgoing DKIM signing for email

Please add outgoing email DKIM signing

43 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.