Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. web categorization checker

Is possible to implement a web categorization checker on Central admin?
    In this way we can have responce how sophos categorize an url

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Web Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable Endpoint Protection from Central Admin

Need a way to disable protection on a selected endpoint from Central Admin for troubleshooting denials.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. User editable notes field for each computer

Computer entries need an editable "Notes" field so I can make notes about resolved alerts to see if the problem comes back. Or make a note about a computer that hasn't checked in but is in a closet and needs to be kept in the Sophos system.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remote install and uninstall Sophos Agent

From the console allow admin to trigger remote install and uninstall Sophos agent being most organization is emphasizing working from home

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'd like to add an entire country to the email Block list.

I've been getting hundreds of emails from a guy named Viktor Tyurin who lives in Magnitogorsk in Russia. He's trying to get the staff to click on a malicious google docs link in order to install malware. It would be very nice to be able to block emails from IP addresses in Russia, China and Ukraine for example, the same way I can block country IPs in my Sophos firewall. 99% of my email attacks come from 8 or 10 different countries that have no business sending me unsolicited emails.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Granular Role-Based Access Control

Hello

The updated role-based access controls are a step in the right direction, however there is a major drawback. For example, you cannot segment your Endpoint devices from your Server devices by using role-based access control groups without losing write access to global shared settings.

It would be great if you could simply segment the Endpoint management from the Server management using the RBAC so that the appropriate internal teams have full access to control their environments without crossing paths. I would assume most medium-large businesses could benefit greatly from having this level of control over which internal teams can…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Collect serial number and add to the device record

It would be great if along with hostname, Sophos collected serial number and made this available on the device record. This would help identify when a device is in there twice because of a rebuild and the device takes on a different name.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Filter reason added to quarantine messages

It would be very helpful to be able to filter the Quarantine Messages to display the "Reason"

Example.

Filter by Direction (Inbound)(Outbound(All)
    and Type (Bulk)((DMARC)(ETC)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sorting for Allow/Block list

In a future release it would be very helpful if we could sort the Email Gateway - Inbound Allow/Block list by Allowed/Blocked. It would make it much easier to search through.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Agent version report

Provide report to show agent version so that admin can produce a report which agents are out of date

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Poor reporting

I go to "Logs & Reports" i click on Top Malware Downloaders, i see my machine as the top malware downloader so i have an idea, i will click on my PC to see what malware was downloaded or attmpted and i will be able to protect against it in the future. Oh wait the site doesn't let me do that. Ok i will export to PDF, no that just gives me what i can see. Your reporting and functionality for administration is absolutely woeful. Really worthless.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Block at the Domain level

It be nice if we could created a block list at the domain level. We have multiple domains with different providers.
    If we block a sender or domain it blocks it for all domains we have.

IT be nice to have it at the policy level so you can create it for different domains.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hero

ability to extract the Hero Report thru API

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Email alert on VIP impersonation trigger

Provide the ability to send email alerts to administrators when a VIP impersonation attack occurs.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Block browser extensions

Sophos should block browser extensions from the "application control" policy, application control would be a complete feature.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sophos Central Controlled updates

control update.. to show better meaningful data... for the version please show what is the version number instead using newest and oldest... this is so primitive ..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Work on reporting or customizing of the dashboard.

Your products, the Sophos client and Management arm, Sophos Central are great but the reporting functionality of both are terrible. Your support of the products is terrible. We have contacted support at least 3 times now looking to find out why we are not getting alerted when Sophos manipulates the system in some way such as quarantining a file or cleaning supposed malware yet the answer we get in return is, "Thats the way it works."

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. IMPLEMENT 2FA on SOPHOS ID (Sophos Portal)

While other parts of Sophos have 2FA, we also need the central account, our Sophos ID, to have 2FA enabled

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sophos Connect (Remote Access IPsec) Notification

Please allow option to disable notification for Sophos Connect up/down status. Separate the notification for remote access IPsec from site to site IPsec. In general, I believe status of site to site IPsec is important however the same cannot be said about remote access IPsec.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Alert Customization for number of days an endpoint is out of date

Having customized alerting options for how long an endpoint/server is out of date would be apprecaited. Example: currently if a user turns off their laptop over the weekend we have the choice to either get an alarm, or never get one, there isn't a way to set it for a minimum of 5 days before sending the alarm.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.