Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Web Protection

create safe search filtering in the Web Protection area for things like google safe search and bing!!!!!!

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Web Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. RCA case logging

It would be really nice if I were able to mark certain RCA cases as, "do not alert me on this again".

The facebook scams and the bad website block page notifications pile up and I don't care to see them if I know you are blocking them.

In general Sophos central needs to give users more control over what and how they see things. Every column of any table should also be sortable. You guys have some serious balls to tell me what I should be allowed to sort. j/k Seriously though, every column should be sortable.

That's all…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lack of functionality. Web interface is geared towards idiots who like approximations of data.

As far as a management portal, Sophos seems to play the ignorant. Tamper Protection management, detailed reports and the pandering display of "this computer hasn't updated in 3 days, 4 months etc. I'm human and I'm in IT, I can understand dates on a calendar. WHy is it that I have to download a CSV (when available) to get dates versus an annoucement of "about 3 months ago". Are you selling this to the enterprise or the end users?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. AD in Enterprise Sophos Central

Allow AD integration into Enterprise Sophos Central

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enterprise console for Re-seller Management

Need ability to delete Sub-Estates.
    Need to be able to use either different Usernames for each Sub-Estate Login or ability to reuse same email address.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. can not uninstall product.

please make uninstallation easier, this is a trial version, not a production. I will not recommend this product if they can't easily uninstall sophos agent trial. this is not the way you promote your product. I'm disappointed user.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Help Me Please.

Hello,
    Why can not I enter the Sophos central screen?
    The screen I see the devices I added.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dashboard view of devices can be confusing. Example of a machine that had no status and was reported as unprotected.

The dashboard view of devices can be confusing. Example of a machine that had no status and was reported as unprotected. Some of these have not contacted or communicated since April but last activity was minutes ago.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Delete multiple accounts at once

For those accounts which do not have a username or email address, for some reason, you can't delete them. you will have to fill either the username and the email address in order to delete the account, and this is a problem if you have so many user names.
    It would be nice to be able to delete the account(s) regardless.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Email deployment of software

With the distribution of the software it would be nice to be able to customize the email with say the company logo and name of the administrator, the email that is sent looks a bit spammy and some users are ignoring the email, normally I send an email telling them they are getting an email.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Spracheinstellung Webseite

Webseitensprache stellt sich automatisch von Deutsch auf Englisch zurück und muss immer wieder neu eingestellt werden.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. testing

testing give feedback. internal request by DCC

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Troubleshooting Console alerts and SDU process is horrible

Using MAC OS Sierra.

By the way, this entire troubleshooting and diagnostic process is not very good. Anytime a user has a problem, the first thing you send it generic information about ports. Then always request the diagnostic which takes a lot of time on the user. I have been using Sophos for over 6 years and this is always the same.

Please figure out a better way to do this. If I have 20 users with the problem, there is no way I am going to run the tool on 20 individual laptops. That process is not scalable at…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bring Back the old policies

This is a pain the *** to manage now. I liked it better when, when adding a new user to a policy, I only had to do it in one policy and not several spots.

For example, all laptop users have the same restrictions. I was able to add the user once to the correct policy. Now I have to add that same user to four or five different policies.

BRING BACK THE OLD METHOD.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. "select all" for closing root cause analysis

On the root cause analysis page, I like that I can filter by user. However, there should be an option to select all. I had a user run a program that contained an Eicar test file, and I now have over 1000 alerts. To have to go through them all by hand is extremely tedious.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Email Quarantäne Zugriff für öffentliche Postfächer und Verteilerlisten

Bitte schaffen Sie die in der Hilfe bereits beschriebene Möglichkeit der Zuordnung von Eigentümern (Usern) für öffentliche Postfächer und Verteilerlisten.
    Diese User sollten dann im Selfserviceportal die Möglichkeit haben, neben Ihrer eigenen Quarantäne auch die Quarantäne der Ihnen zugeteilten öffentlichen Postfächer und Verteilerlisten zu bearbeiten.
    In der central Hilfe ist diese Funktion ja bereits beschrieben , nur in central noch nicht ausführbar.
    Vom Support erhielten wir nun eine Möglichkeit über die Entwicklungsumgebung zumindest für den Central-Administrator eine Schaltfläche für die allgemeine Quarantäne sichtbar zu machen . Vielen Dank dafür !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Produkterweiterung bei Warnhinweisen

Schönen guten Tag.
    Da die Warnhinweise nicht von selber verschwinden und man diese manuell als anerkannt bestätigen muss, wäre ich sehr froh um die Erweiterung (Kästchen oben links neben "Alarme") "Alles Auswählen" um alle Warnhinweise markieren und bestätigen zu können.
    Vielen Dank
    Michael Probst
    Schweizerische Vogelwarte
    6204 Sempach
    +41414629759

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. select multiple computers or users to add to a Group

In the web console, I need the ability to select multiple computers (or multiple users) to add them to a Group -- the number of clicks that takes now, per computer is really onerous.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.