Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Able to bypass web control in Bluebeam

Web Control not working with Bluebeam Revu 2018. Links presented in pdfs in bluebeam are still able to be opened in its internal browser. The links show blocked in IE, edge, and chrome, so bluebeam is able to bypass the web control.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Device report

Hi, I would like to suggest the ability to run a report that pulls all protected devices with what product (Endpoint Advance, Intercept X, etc.). Thanks! Kathleen

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Installation Progress

A progress bar to show the total MB of data downloaded and balance to download would be nice to at least show user that the download is running and not stuck.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Email Customization add {Course name}

When I customize the email, it would be great have {campaign name} as an option in the template for the Subject and in the Body of the message.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ikizler kalıp_sohos dosnet clean... why

I have a problem
    PUA detected: 'App/Generic-GG' at 'C:\Windows\SECOH-QAD.exe'
    Sophos dosent clean this... why

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need a silent install in a non-AD environment

sophossetup.exe -quiet needs to be a silent install, no matter how it's used. It is currently only a silent install if used in an AD login script or via SCCM. MSPs trying to use an RMM tool do not have any way to run a truly silent install in a non-AD environment. This absolutely must be fixed.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need to allow larger exports of logs

Need more space for exporting reports! As part of compliance, we need to present reports. I opened a support issue, and they said my export size was too large. I'm only trying to export completed scans, and I've limited my scope to a week, and apparently, it's STILL too large. Can we do something about this?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Email Recovery Key

A nice feature might be the capability to email a user their recovery key direct from the management console.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Device Encryption  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More detailed information in RCA

Provide more detailed information in RCA. Such as the arguments/commands in stead of only the path of process.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can't Open exe File to Set Up on Mobile

Tried to set up trial version of Home Premium for Android with a view to buying after one month for myself and family. Having set up the account and downloaded the Exe file, the file won't open (says another app is required), and the link provided by the chat line doesn't refer to Android to PC and IOS only.

So, if I can't set up the trial version, how would I be able to (or want to) subscribe after a month?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. PET for Central

CAN we have a PET tool for central please!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Central Cloud Migration tool needs to support Remote Enterprise Console SQL Databases.

Central Cloud Migration tool needs to support Remote Enterprise Console SQL Databases. Currently it just comes up with a warning stating "The SEC/SCC Database is not local. The product currently supports only local databases. This is quite a big limitation.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. sanitizing infrastructure

hello,
    it will be really helpful to have integration with 3rd party sanitizing systems, like sasa / opswat/votiro ..
    to have sanitize each file which downloaded from the internet / attached to emails

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to remotely disable and enable services

It would be very helpful to be able to centrally disable the various Endpoint protection services from the Central console on individual client machines. For troubleshooting purposes in a larger environment this would save quite a bit of time over actually getting on the clients computer and stopping various protections.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create elevated PC Support account instead of "help desk."

Create a new category for staff support in Sophos Central. The title should read "PC/Device Support." I'm stuck at "Help Desk" and frankly that offends me. "Help Desk" is reserved for those who read off standard pre-conceived "boiler sheets" that give canned instructions. PC Support staff are educated and experienced in organizations where they solve problems that would not be listed in a standard first tier support. Their job is to fix computers so they run porperly, without having to call "help desk."

A PC/Device tech would have the ability to make changes to the user profile in Sophos Cloud…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fix DLP limitations in Outlook 2016

After recently working with Sophos Advanced Support (Issue #8207900) it became clear that the current DLP protection available in Sophos Central/Endpoint Protection does not fully block attachments containing prohibited content from being copied/pasted or dragged/dropped into Outlook 2016 email messages. However, the protection does work when using the Attach File feature and browsing to an attachment. Having DLP protection work only partially with Outlook 2016 isn't acceptable and should be fixed as soon as possible. I work for a large MSP and we and our customers have important compliance needs like PCI-DSS that need to be satisfied. We are a…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Produkt mehr als mangelhaft

Leider müssen wir mitteilen, dass die Installation eines vollständigen Endpoint Agents mit Intercept X keine normale Nutzung des Gerätes mehr zulässt. Wir haben verschiedene Geräte auch mit höchster Leistungsklasse getestet (etliche HP Elitebook G5 mit i7-8550 32 GB und Samsung 970pro, MS Surfaces und HP Elitebook 1040) und mussten in fast allen Fällen feststellen, dass ein sinnvolles Arbeiten nicht mehr möglich ist. Auch dann nicht, wenn der Intercept X in den Richtlinien ausgeschaltet wurde. Insbesondere er Dienst HitmannPro springt auf den Endpoints wild im Taskmanager hin und her.
    Das Produkt ist nicht einsetzbar so unser sehr ernüchterndes Fazit.
    Wir haben…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Internet Download manager IDM is not blocking over HTTPS by cyberoam CR100iNG - 10.6.6 MR-2

Internet Download manager IDM is not blocking over HTTPS by cyberoam CR100iNG - 10.6.6 MR-2
    when I try to contact sophos Tech Support they told me Internet Download manager (IDM) can not control by Cyberoam Device . IDM is very danger application for Production network. I am forward to hear from ideas.sophos.com some trick or solution to control this

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Save Custom Template

Please allow us to save our own custom templates in PhishThreat. It feels really good to customize a template to perfection and then it feels terrible when you have to do it all over again when you wan to reuse.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sophos Service stop working every after 2 days

One of the very pathetic product. every after one day services stop working Automatically. system very slow while updating Antivirus.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.