Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need way to export device version information.

In light of the windows update issue and the need to make sure clients are at a correct version, there needs to be a way to export a list of devices and endpoint version numbers. Having to click on each individual computer to see that information is ok for a customer with 20 devices but unfeasible for a customer with hundreds of devices.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Duo MFA integration

Please add Duo MFA integration for Sophos Central Admin. Both for the MSP Sophos Partner Central Admin, and for individual customers. Having IT technicians needing to log on to Sophos Central with current MFA it's a pain as you'd have to have so many individual rotating codes for each technician. With Duo MFA it would be a push authentication to a choice of technician phones.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export to CSV from "Manage Update Caches and Message Relays"

It would be great to be able to export from the "Manage Update Caches and Message Relays" screen, to see what is the current cache status of servers and number of endpoints updating from each cache.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GUI

Can you make a dark mode for this site?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. MFA - IP whitelist to bypass MFA

Since MFA is enforced every login, and the time out is so low, I think you should consider implementing a way to bypass MFA if you're authenticating from a safe CIDR range. For example your IT's corporate network subnet could be white listed so the Admins dont get prompted every time we go to login, but if we're outside the office we would.

Thanks,
    Alex

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Polling agent for non protected machines on networks subnet.

You need a solution for Sophos Central the polls and gathers connected computers on the subnet that looks for machines that are not protected by your AV solution. Kaspersky had this function for machines that were on the domain or off the domain.. I find this to be a huge security risk that Sophos Central over looks.. I found a machine that I forgot during deployment to install AV and this feature would have alerted me to.. Please add this functionality soon!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add comments section to Central Admin settings and policies

Hello, one of the useful features in Windows Group Policy is the ability to add comments to a particular setting. This allows you to document as you go, adding helpful notes as to why something has been set, who and when it was done, etc. It also allows you to search comments to find something you may not easily find without otherwise trawling through each and every setting. This would be a very useful feature in Sophos Central Admin, particularly within Policies. E.g. I've just had to modify Application Control to allow something, but it would be useful to have…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Tamper Protection - Reports

A Tamper Protection report, ability to get a spreadsheet of TP through the entire portal(all clients), E-mail alerts to inform the Partner if TP had been turned off in portal(12-24 hours).

Create a policy to force Tamper Protection in the portal back on after an update/reboot.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Logged out automatically by Sophos Dashboard

I get logged out of the Sophos Dashboard constantly. I assume you have it coded that way for security reasons, but it is extremely disruptive, especially since it isn't based on inactivity or time out. It really seems random - doesn't matter if busy in Sophos or not. When I enter a support ticket I have to remember to copy all the text I just typed in because there is about an 80% chance when I click the submit button, Sophos Dashboard will happily tell me I've been logged out. Can't you guys please fix this?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Custom Reporting

There should be a way to provide access to our back-end data, either through database access or through an API. This will help us create custom reports and dashboards as per our requirements.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More detailed Reporting

On the Dashboard, there is a section called "Web Threats Blocked".
    Clicking on this gives a list of users that have had things blocked, and the risk category.
    That is everything.
    We should then be able to click on those entries and locate those threats.
    This is similar to most other reports. We can get some very, very basic information. This is pretty much useless information for us, without the ability to expand on the details further.
    Can this reporting feature please be expanded to provide more valuable information.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sophos Cetral & Azure Sentinel Intergration

I would love Sophos to create a "Connector" for Azure Sentinel. The combined infromation from O365 and Azure would be amazing!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Webusage Report

Our requirement is to generate single report which gives below information. Please work out for a solution to this requirement

User deails
    Authentication time stamp(log in and Log out)
    Urls browsed
    Total browsing time

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sophos Central API - Pull Specific User Properties

The current API options does not allow for export of "exchange login" username associated with a user. There are other attributes/identifiers that are pulled down, "suser", "source" etc, but "exchange login" shown in each user's account would be a great extra attribute to the raw log. This would greatly assist my SIEM correlation for adding events to a user's session.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sophos Central Email Alert fro when High or medium alerts have cleared

It would be nice if we got an alert for computers that return to green status as we do for when they fall out of green status. Sometimes I am not near a computer to login and check and often I do and it turns out someone restarted or for whatever reason the service is now running again. Getting an email to let you know that it is would save time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make it easier to delete devices

The UI for deleting computers is pretty bad. There is no progress shown for the deletion, the page does not refresh on its own, and the deletion appears to occur in the background. If I refresh the page after selecting and deleting 250 computers, the total number of computers has NOT gone down by 250. If I refresh again however the number has gone down a bit more. There should also be a way to create "SMART" groups based on criteria, for example, computers that have not checked in to Sophos in 90 days so they can be investigated or…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change the way you manage/control peripherals - allow/block

Peripheral management/control seems backward - an administrator should be able to globally allow devices and then have the ability to block unauthorized devices via the exemptions option. Currently you have to block devices globally and then add exemptions for allowable devices. When you have hundreds or more of devices that need to be approved, it is neither efficient or practical.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Renaming Device

Would really like to be able to rename a device and also assign asset numbers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Notification of Tamper Protection Password used

Create an Alert that will trigger if a tamper protection password has been used on a device. This notification should show up in the device's events.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Granular access access rights

We need the possibility to assign separate admin rights for Endpoint Protection and Server-Protection. Also a Encryption-Admin should have no access to Firewall Management. At the moment they can access everything, that makes Central useless for customers with several administrators.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.