Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Suggest an Idea for Sophos Central...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Phish Threat support for Exchange 2013

I don't understand why the outlook plugin for Sophos Phish Threat suddenly doesn't support Exchange 2013

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Training enrollment and reminder templates

The Phishing system Landing Page and email templates could do with a little more work.
    Enrollment emails can be customised and seem okay. the reminder emails can be customised but changes are applied across all the reminders sent from all campaigns. As the users are more likely to see multiple reminders than the initial emails it should be possible to customise the reminder for each campaign.

There is little to show which template is being used by which campaign or what the outcome of making a change to the reminder template on one would be across multiple campaigns.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Phish Threat {FirstName} and {LastName} attributes NOT from Display name

I have found that Phish Threat gets its {FirstName} and {LastName} by parsing the "displayname" attribute. This cannot be a normal process as there are already fields for "firstname" and "lastname". This causes us issues when we send out notices as our display names are "LastName, FirstName" to properly display/search in Outlook.

This seems like it would be an easy fix. We are running the AD import, so that has to be capturing the correct fields.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. improve granularity for service issues

Please improve the granularity or impacted services visibility on https://centralstatus.sophos.com/#!/

The site is helpful but does not give visibility of the interconnected-ness of different components.
    For example on 3/11 we encountered an issue where we were unable to report bad messages using the Report Message add-in.
    The Status page lists a service issue for "Sophos Central Admin Dashboard" with the issue description of "03/11/2019 1:51 pm UTC
    Policy rendering is failing intermittently on accounts that are hosted on our US Regional Database. Multiple teams are engaged and working to resolve the issue ."

Per support this could have affected the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display user's training score

Report the training score of the user. It's nice to know they completed training and passed, but I'd like to see the percentage score.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Problema con la formación de Phishing

Hola,

Acabamos de de lanzar una campaña de Phish Threat de Sophos. La cuestión es que cuando se entra en la formación de phishing da un "Page not found" al visitar:

https://staysafe.sophos.com/lesson/phishing-interactive_es/

Gracias de antemano,
    Un saludo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Phish Threat mark training as completed manually

i would like an option to be able to mark a user as taking the training manually in Phish threat campaigns. That way if we have a big group we can do a training class together and mark them a completed. This way the reports will be accurate.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add feature to see user stats for all campaigns from the user record.

I just learned that the feature to see Phish Threat (V2) statistics from the End User's record is not available. This is incredibly lame. Why would you role out a product with less functionality than the previous version? I understand that you are building V2 from scratch, but being able to see user stats would seem to be a very important feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Outlook Add-in for Non-Exchange Environments

I like the new Sophos Phish Threat, however, our company does not use Exchange or Office365 for our MTA and therefore I cannot use the Phish Threat Outlook add-in for the new 'reported' features.

We currently use Outlook with an on-premise Kerio Connect server protected by a virtual Sophos Email Appliance. We do use your original Sophos Outlook Add-in (v 1.3.6). Will you be enabling this add-in to work in conjuction with Sophos Phish Threat reporting instead of just reporting to Sophos?

Thanks,
    Scott McMillan
    mcmillan@beatties.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Custom sender domains for PhishThreat campaigns

Phish Threat subscribers should be able to send phishing emails from custom domains owned by the customer, which closely emulate and attempt to impersonate the actual customer domain.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Phishing victim immediate feedback regarding attack red flags

When using PhishThreat, if a user clicks on a phishing link, or submits credentials into a credential harvesting page, the user should be given immediate feedback about what they did and the red flags that they should have noticed in the phishing email (i.e. From and reply-to mismatch, sense of urgency, spoofed URL, etc.). The auto-enrollment to a generalized training module does not provide specific guidance regarding the actual attack that they fell victim to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Improvements to Phish Threat

PhishThreat is a great product, but there are a few things that would make it truly outstanding.

Add a method to notify users that this was a test if they click on a link, open an attachment, or enter credentials *without* requiring them to be enrolled in training.

Add in notifications for the person conducting the phish test whenever someone does get caught. This is helpful, especially since a campaign can't be shorter than a month.

Add in a way to track what users have been phished previously along with what users may not have been phished recently or at…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Phish email box for submissions

I would like to see the capability for the Phish Threat to watch a mailbox for people to forward on phishing emails. Only a small percentage of the people have outlook.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Save and continue option when creating custom phish campaign

While creating a campaign, I would like to be able to save the campaign as I go to avoid losing progress if I'm pulled away from my desk.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Retain Communication Campaigns in Phish Threat V2

I would really appreciate having the Communication component retained or added back into Phish Threat V2. I used it every other week in V1 and will miss it greatly. It allowed me a quick and easy way to create security newsletters to the same group of users who were involved in our phishing campaigns. Thanks for listening.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ADD Active Directory Users <ONLY> to Campaign (PhishThreat V.2)

Inside Phish Threat, we would like to see the ability to sort available users that we are adding to a campaign by: whether the user is a Active Directory User vs. Sophos-Managed User.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Few Functionalities don't work with Trial License

Hi, Sophos Central console is very neat and clean. Its USP is easy manageability. However there are few features which don't work as per their nature. Like Adding new User to receive e-mail alerts. Though it was later clarified by support that this feature comes only with Full version license and I'm having a trial license.

Recently, I was evaluating Phish Threat for one of my customer and they were not able to export the Campaign results through 'Export to csv' feature. Can you check on this too. I myself found this issue.

Also would appreciate if we can get…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Automatically send phishing email to new users

There was a great feature in the US version that allows any new users to automatically receive a training/phishing test email. This is great as it sets the tone of our security from day one, however this feature does not appear in the UK datacenter version.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Choose multiple training courses per campaign

I would like to be able to choose multiple training courses when setting up a training campaign. I understand this is a feature which can be enabled.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Manually send Training reminders

Make it so we can manually send training reminders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.