Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Additional Fields in the Phish Threat Click reports (User Agent and count)

Would like for the useragent to be included with the click details. This will help us determine if some "programatic" item clicked the message like another security product; or an end user.

Would also like to see the number of clicks. as some analysis tools will run the link though multiple tools and will increase the number of clicks substantially.

Respectfully,
    Jay Orellana

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Plans for translating more training modules to Spanish

Good afternoon,

We conduct our annual cybersecurity training in both English and Spanish. One of the modules that we use, “Working from home”, is available only in English. Due to the increased number of employees working from home, we consider this training to be very important. Are there any plans to translate “Working from home” into other languages, specifically Spanish?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Phish Threatのトレーニング最終画面でのボタンについて

Phish Threat でトレーニングが終わった後、画面に表示されるのが「試験のリセット」「学習に戻る」だけのため、終わったことがわからない。「完了」「終了」等分かりやすい名前のボタンを用意しないと、ユーザーが混乱する。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Option to exclude results where time between Email Sent and Link Opened is < 3 seconds.

Battling a few automated scanning related issues and wanted to reach out to discuss some limitations with PhishThreat that mean it is not a technically viable for our use case.

We really need the ability to exclude "Caught users" where the time between email sent and link opened is less than 2-3 seconds, as this is almost certainly an automated scanner or mail client loading the link… users simply don’t open the email, read the email and click the link that fast, and this option would resolve most automated scanning issues.

Furthermore, we need to be able to report the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Resize the training link size in Custom Attachments in phishing

Resize the training link size in Custom Attachments in phishing
    In phishing with an attachment, custom attachment has an embedded link in the attachment. The size of the link is invariably large, which disturbs the content which is meant for the custom attachment. Kindly either decrease the size of the link or remove the link. This would enable the user to have a more customized experience and required content can be added on the landing attachment flawlessly. Moreover, the size of the link makes the user susceptible about the mail and chances of the user opening the training link and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mejoras Phish Threat

Me encanta la herramienta Phish Threat. Pero he detectado un par de puntos que se podrían mejorar.
    1.- Que permitiera guardar las campañas sin necesidad de poner una fecha para preparar lanzamientos posteriores, algo así como una plantilla de campaña que se pudiera reutilizar.
    2.- La posibilidad de pausar una campaña sin necesidad de pararla. Esta parte es bastante peliaguda ya que si paras la campaña no puedes volver a ponerla en marcha y no hay opción de pausarla.
    Un slaudo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mejora

En las campañas de formación solo acepta link http: o https: y les falto los archive: para poder trasmitir una formación local en uno de nuestros servidores, se que solo podrá ser visto localmente, de echo todas mis campañas son locales.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mark training complete

I would like there to be a way in Phish Threat to mark someone's training complete. In the last training campaign we did several users could not complete the training on their iPads as the quiz link did not work. I want to mark their training complete.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dead links

Sophos Phish Threat - Report message add-in for Outlook settings page has dead links titled "Learn More" and "click here".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Gmail Phishing Reporting Add-in

Can you please create a phishing reporting add-on for Gmail so that education can use this tool.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Request for Report message add-in for HCL Notes

Hi,
    Our company is using HCL Notes 11 Release 11.0.1 (previously known as IBM Notes, Lotus Notes, etc.). It is unlikely that we can switch to Outlook.
    Please make available a Report message add-in for HCL Notes.
    Thank you, József

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Gmail/Chrome addin for Phish Threat report

I would love to see a Chrome add-in for Gmail that reports Phish Threat emails (like the Outlook add-in). If there is an API that can do the same thing, I'd be willing to try programming it myself.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Feature request - smishing

Feature request - provide a way to perform a campaign through smishing. You provide training for it but no way to test for it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. missing

Where did all the Microsoft / 365 / Office templates go?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. broken

Phishthreat PayPal template (We detected unusual activity on your PayPal account) is broken. Shows a gigantic exclamation mark at the start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Support Issue

Why Sophos Support replying so slowly, we created a ticket 2 weeks before with a high severity, and your support colleague just reply me after more than 4 days, and we were in hurried to figure out how the problem is. However, after a few days your colleague just ask me to give him some basic information and ask me to turn on the remote access again after a week. Well, it's lucky that we could figure out the problem by ourselves but not the Support. Can't believe it takes such a long time to handle a high severity ticket!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sophos Update

I receive an alert that Sophos needs one full disc and access to my computer for an update. Is this you or a hack?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Less obvious detection on mobile devices - PhishThreat Training

I'm finding that customers who have access to work emails on a mobile phone are more susceptible to clicking on malicious links. This is because it's not as obvious as on a desktop where you can hover over the link. Depending on the phone app, sometimes even the From: address fields are hidden and harder to pick out the email address because it would just read the sender's name. I'd love to see training that can be offered through this service to focus on these areas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unblock training domains and imporve support quality

Low quality support. Basically my support ticket was closed without any serious investigation.
    Low quality service. Most of the domains used are blocked by SafeBrowsing/SmartScreen -> are useless for training purposes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.