Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sophos-Central Quarantäne Meldung

Verbesserungsvorschlag für Sophos Central: Quarantäne-Übersicht (Meldung per E-Mail). Gegenüber der alten PureMessage-Quarantäne Meldung hat die Quarantäne-Meldung aus Sophos Central deutliche Nachteile:
    1) Es können nicht alle E-Mails mit einem Klick gekennzeichnet werden (Kästchen fehlt) und dann auf einmal gelöscht werden.
    2) Der Spam-Score (Zahl) fehlt

Hier sollte dringend nachgebessert werden!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos Features & Ideas Laboratory
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reflexion: Export Log Search results

Feature requests:

1. Ability to export Message Log results. Log results could be pages long and being able to export to xls or csv to perform Column filtering would be very beneficial.

2. Ability to narrow down the search results by searching more than just one criteria (ie., ability to search by 3 or more of the following: date, sender, recipient, subject)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Content-Filtereinstellungen nicht ausreichend

Die Contentfilterung im "alten" Sophos PureMessage gefiel mir besser, da hier über "Wildcards" und "Regular Expressions" noch vom User mehr Einfluss genommen werden konnte. Leider lässt der im Sophos Central vorhandene Content Filter zu wünschen übrig. Es "rutschen" sehr viele E-Mails einfach durch. Sehr nervig. Hier muss dringend nachgebessert werden.

Mohn GmbH, Müller

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Email Gateway

The emergency inbox should provide a way to capture content from the email in the inbox, or forward to an alternate destination address. There is no clean way to print, copy, forward, or capture the contents of email in the emergency inbox while it awaits delivery to it's originally intended destination, that may still be down. All you can do now is read the email.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Emergency Mail for group emails

We faced issue that Sophos got some issue on their server and they couldn't deliver mails to my exchange.

But we could check our personnel mailbox on Emergency MailBox but issue is we gets all orders on Distribution group (Group Mailbox) but we can't login and check that mails.

This is to request Sophos to add emergency mailbox feature based on email address so we can check emails coming to distribution group or shred mailbox.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Inbound Verbesserungsvorschläge

E-Mail-Gateway: Inbound/Outbound:
    1) Keine Wildcards erlaubt (hier sollte dringend nachgebessert werden)
    2) Keine Import-Funktion vorhanden
    3) ALLOW/BLOCK Mails lassen sich nicht nachträglich bearbeiten (nur löschen und neu hinzufügen)
    4) Inbound erlauben/blockieren: Listenübersicht lässt sich nicht selektieren nach Datum (ist nur nach Alphabet sortiert)

In PureMessage war dies wesentlich komfortabler mit der Bearbeitung von E-Mails (Whitelist/Blacklist).

Mohn GmbH
    C. Müller

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Need to increase attachment size limit over 50mb

We have CAD Drawings, GIS maps and CIS data that are regularly over 50mb in size both inbound and outbound. We need the ability to send and receive emails larger than 50mb ASAP.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Reflexion - option to authenticate email

Some customers require authentication on inbound mail rather than accepting anonymously, if we would be able to add the ability to add authentication per-customer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Quarantine Summary Language localisation

Hello,
    Actually the Quarantine Summary is send in English language.
    It would be great if it could be possible to localize it.
    We have requests coming from French customers who would like the email in French.
    Thank you for the consideration.
    Regards,
    Thibaut

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cursor position when adding an Allow or Block entry.

After clicking "add allow" or "add block", the text entry cursor is not active on the dialog that pops up. The cursor should be active in the box that is labeled "EMAIL ADDRESS or DOMAIN *", so I can immediately begin typing (or pasting) the entry, without another mouse click..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. mail gateway to allow quarantined email alert more than twice a day

mail gateway to allow quarantined email alert more than twice a day as it needs to provide options for making it every few hours

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Layout of UI on iOS needs work

Email log view just does not work on iOS. You have it landscape to read the columns and you can’t scroll up or down the entries. Or you have it portrait and you can scroll up and down but not left or right so cannot see the detail. Tested on iPhone X

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow Phish Threat exemption from check box in Central Email Gateway

Both are Central Products. If I know I'm waging a Phish Threat campaign against an email domain that is hosted in Central, I should be able to whitelist phish threat for that domain with a checkbox on the email policy. As it is, I can't whitelist by IP address in Central Email, and I have to type each Phish Threat domain into the allow list.

checkbox: "Exempt Phish Threat IPs and Domain Names".

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. NEED a Re-Release from Quarantine Button

It is possible for emails released from quarantine to get 'stuck'/lost. When admin or user releases a message from quarntine we have seen them never get delivered to our mail server - Sophos have confirmed that this 'can happen' and there is no way to find out what happened with the current logging....the only solution when this happens is to log a case with sophos where they will then put the message back into your quarantine list so that you can attempt to release it again.....if this issue can happen it would be much easier if you just add a…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Genuine emails categorised as spoof

We have emails being sent from Campaign Monitor being categorized as spoof and are quarantined. There is no way for the emails to be released unless using the tag option under Spoofing protection is turned ON.
    This will allow other spoof emails to get through the quarantined.

We need a feature to let Sophos know that if the email is coming from a certain server not to treat it as a spoof.

There should be better control.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. emails with attachments

new user to email gateway, still have the Symantec mail security working on the server, some emails are getting passed the Sophos email gateway but caught as a virus on Symantec mail security. case no 7559378. not sure what to do to stop them as well

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Access to Blocked Email Listing

Would like to be able to access logs/reports on blocked emails through the Email Gateway. We configured to include User / Email AD accounts, but found afterwards some additional accounts had been overlooked. No way to know until users start complaining that email is no longer processing, as viewing blocked email is not available.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow or Block lists should be definable for "all subdomains" as an option.

When I add a domain to allow or block, I should be able to, as an option, check a box or a toggle that would also allow or block all subdomains of that entry. That way, if I enter "oldnavy.com", it would also catch not only "oldnavy.com", but "email.oldnavy.com", "x.oldnavy.com, and "x.y.z.email.oldnavy.com", if I want or need it to.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow more than one email policy.

Since Central Email will process for any number of domains per Central Account, we should be allowed to specify different spam policies, per user, per group, or per routing domain. Added to this would also be the idea of global allow/block lists, and per policy allow/block lists.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow adding to Allow or Block lists from quarantine.

I find myself copy and pasting frequently from the quarantine list, and bouncing between "Quarantine" and "Settings", because I want to simultaneously release an email and "Allow" that domain. Or, I want to delete that email and "Block" the domain.

I'd like, if I selected an email in quarntine, to be able to click a button that performs a "release and allow" or "delete and block" which would either release or delete the email, then popup the domain in an "Allow" or "Block" for the domain. These would be two buttons that would be added to the Quarantine page, I…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.