Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Block/Allow Domains from Central Email Quarantine Report

Hi Sophos-Team,

it would be great to add two links to the quarantine report: allow or block the senders domain. So the black/whitelists don't get flooded by individual emal addresses. And genereated spam emails are blocked by one click, instead of blocking each one every day.

Additionally, this feature could be activated/deactivated in report settings

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add User - Automatically Add Mailbox in Central Email

When adding a new user manually, in the overview area for example, there should be an option (tick-box?) for adding him a mailbox within Central Email automatically.
    Of course then the "Email adress" field, in the wizard is mandatory.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID - Old - Do not use Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Block emails by keywords

I would love to be able to (for example) block all emails that reference "iTunes cards" or other key words. we don't use gift cards. we had someone fall for the 'buy the iTunes cards and send me the codes' scam from someone who merely spoofed the name of one of our executives. Proofpoint gave me that capability.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Time of Click Protection window translation

Time of click Window alert can be customized (in the settings) , but not all the Window.
    English is kept for the rest of the window .

Platinium customer request a Full translation of the window ("Warning , this site may contain malicious content etc..." ) in French .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reflexion

With encryption turned on, all outbound emails are scanned and processed by the ZIX servers to check for a trigger of encryption policy.
    However, all emails, regardless of whether they were sent encrypted or not, receive an email footer "This message was sent securely using ZixCorp"

This is very misleading and causes confusion when emails are not actually encrypted.

My suggestion is that only emails that are actually encrypted receive this message footer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I didn't understand what to do at the domains setting page

Please unsubscribe me from this.
    If emails I send cannot be delivered, I cannot work as an independent writer or as a journalist at my paper.
    So, reluctantly, I must unsubscribe from my free trial.
    I had just wanted to try your program that stops ransomware and am not sure what I should have chosen from the set up page to do that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Quarantine email based on malicious URL

If a link can be blocked at the time of click, why not also block it before arrival?

If a URL is already known to be malicious, it might as well be cause to quarantine the email, and users do not get anxious when they see a 'malicious' email come in, and therefore decreasing trust in the product.

Naturally, the time-of-click feature is useful for cases were a URL becomes malicious after email delivery, so this would remain in place.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. outgoing emails with manager’s approval

setting manager’s approval on outgoing emails with attachment files. In other word, we could manage and monitor who is sending what files outside the organization for what reason. It is like send if and when approved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BCC emails should show up in the logs

Sophos Email Protection logs should display outgoing emails that are sent w/ BCC. How can administrators diagnose issues when they don't have all the tools available?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Email Gateway processing of multiple rules/policies on single e-mail

The current application of filtering rules appears to allow for only a single rule to apply to a message which then ends all further application of rules. Inbound messages should be able to apply multiple policies.

For example, we had an impersonation message purporting to be from someone in our VIP list that was quarantined at the recipient end based upon the Header Anomaly rule due to mismatched x-sender and reply-to information in the header. However, the recipient delivered the message out of their quarantine. When the message came to their inbox, the message body only applied the "this message…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Auto Grey/Whitelist

Hi,

It has been suggested a good way to deal with frequently released emails would be to either grey or white list them automatically. Perhaps this could be considered unless it is a feature that just needs to be enabled somewhere.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Filter reports by domain

We have several domains, some routed to different Exchange Servers, it would be nice if the reports allowed us to filter by domain.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Newly Registered domains

Blocking newly registered domains would be a great help. I would say a large majority of the phishing, spam, and malware emails we received are from newly registered domains (NRD). Bad guys create new domains all day long to used to launch attacks. On our firewall we can block those sites as a category. It would be helpful if this could be a setting in the email policies to block these as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Blacklisted IP or Domain in Sophos Central Email Advanced

1. Set the blacklisted IP or domain from delete to quarantine in Sophos Central Email Advanced.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Logs & Reports mostrar la razón de la cuarentena

Seria ideal que mostrara la razón de la cuarentena cuando miras los historiales de mensajes en el Email Gateway.
    Si el usuario libera o elimina el correo es imposible saber la razón

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. quarantine free email domains

Having the ability to quarantine 'free' email domains such as gmail, yahoo, aol, etc would be HUGELY helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Address-on-the-fly/Wildcard aliases support

Would like to add address-on-the-fly (e.g.; wildcard alias) support for email aliases. Reflexion currently supports this, but Sophos Email Gateway does not. Use-case: allowing alert emails for our clients to be accepted if they follow a specific naming convention -- in this case using the hyphen character "-", for example: alert-customer123-central@example.com, alert-customer234-central@example.com as aliases for the alert@example.com address in Sophos Email Gateway. Currently it looks like we are going to have to manually add every single alias to the Exchange distribution group -- this is going to be a nightmare to manage going forward once we have more than…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Email Gateway dashboard

On the email gateway dashboard, it shows a report of emails scanned. But you can't click on the categories and bring up emails i.e DLP violations etc. This will be a very good feature if it can be added to make administration simpler.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add to Inbound Allow from Quarantine.

On the Quarantined Messages page, I should be able to select messages and add them to the Allow List, as well as Release or Delete them. So, clicking the Allow button would release the message for delivery AND add an entry in the Inbound Allow list.

Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Quarantine messages search

Search messages from "Reason" like DLP violation
    or "Suspected Spam". Right now you can only sort all the messages

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.