Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. file integrity monitor

FIM is active only for windows servers not sure why its not active for Linux/unix OS systems.

please enable the same feature for Linux servers also.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Endpoint email alerts for all threats, resolved or not

We want to have alerts generated even if Sophos is able to resolve the issue. We have other remediation policies we have to follow and would simply like an email (even if the Sophos alert/event is automatically closed) so that we can follow said remediation policy.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Change color of Sophos System Tray icon based on its state

Change color/symbol of Sophos System Tray icon based on its state (for example):

1. blue = normal state

2. green = client is updating

3. orange = reboot required / unusual client state

At the very moment, the enduser does not know anything about the state of its client at one glance. Even the last update status cant be found by an end user.

As a reseller we receive many support calls: "My PC stalls. ..." When analyzing the "problem" the last update time of the Sophos Client matches the time of the "problem". If the tray icon would change its color when…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Redesign Email Notification

At the very moment the Email reporting feature for alerts is almost useless. Two examples:

1. When a client is updating itself, the admin receives an email stating that ClientXYZ does not comply with the policies. This is true for 30sec until the update process finishes but the reseller gets dozens of customers calls / support requests.

2. A really important alert isn't send at all: Server / Client needs a reboot. When a machine needs a reboot to finish updating or removing malware an email should be send. At the very moment we notice the required reboot by chance when doing…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. DLP Destination not showing Proper Application

For example End user attach file on share point using google chrome , When we collect logs from DLP , Sophos DLP show Destionation Application Google Chrome but inside google chrome we use Sharepoint , which is not showing.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Scheduled scans detail results

Scheduled scans should so detailed results, errors, etc. like they USED to in Sophos Endpoints and Sophos Enterprise Console. Users don't even know if the scan is actually even running as they do not appear in any logs. That is just silly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Scheduled scans detail results

Scheduled scans should so detailed results, errors, etc. like they USED to in Sophos Endpoints and Sophos Enterprise Console. Users don't even know if the scan is actually even running as they do not appear in any logs. That is just silly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Scheduled scan configuration

Allow admins to actually see what the configurations for scheduled scans are be able to edit them. It's ridiculous that Sophos makes it so difficult to enjoy their products.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back Endpoint Protection only installer with a choice of components, stop forcing installation of Intercept X

I used to have the ability to download a installers for Endpoint Protection only, or Endpoint Protection with Intercept X. This was important because we do not have licenses or need to install Intercept X on all of our devices. This feature is gone now and I have to either use command line options in order not to install Intercept X (not ideal when having students prep a large number of devices), or remove it individually through Sophos Central (a tedious process that is a waste of my time). I would really like to see a return of the option…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. レガシーシステム機能拡張

MAC PCで「レガシーシステム拡張機能」よりお知らせが表示されるようになりました。内容は「Sophosによって署名された機能拡張がお使いのシステムにあるソフトウェアによって読み込まれました。これは将来のmacOSのバージョンに対応していません。開発元にお問い合わせください。」

ご確認お願い致します。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Notification of applications added to control policy

Sophos periodically adds applications to the application blocklist, I would like a notification report sent so we can know which application's will be on the block list. This way we will not be surprised when user's in our organization have a problem accessing a program they used to have access to.
    Please expedite.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. endpoint management

Wish there was a way to issue a command (diagnose, update now, scan now)) to multiple PCs\Servers instead of having to issue it individually)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Window Updates visable in Sophos Central

The new Sophos Endpoint Selfhelp console shows the last 8 Windows updates for that host. It would be very helpful to see this information in the Sophos Central console.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cleanup all files automatically

All files should be automatically cleaned up, so I don't have to clean them up manually by going to each device, which is very time consuming.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mass export of Tamper Protection Password

I would like to have the ability to export a list of all tamper protection passwords. This would give me the ability to have a list to address issues with systems that are having issues updating with the central console.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. WHOIS Details needed

Please provide whois information in the Threat Analysis Center, so I don't have to pivot out to Cisco TALOS for every IP Address listed from beaconing hosts. Thank you!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Endpoint Policies in MSP

In an MSP environment where you want to have one global policy and then apply others down to each customer the Intercept X policies do not stack well.

This is the ONLY reason I liked Webroot.

Are you guys able to improve this at all?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. access to multiple sub-estates from same account with different permissions

We have split our organisation out to two different sub-estates, as we have different teams that manage servers and workstations. We would however like to be able to access each subestate using the same account with different permissions, so that a user is a admin in one estate, but read only or helpdesk in the other.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It's preferable to create a role which only capable of synchrinizing Sophos central and AD.

About AD Sync
    If we consider security, we should use MFA to reduce the chances of a security breach,
    but multi-factor authenticated users are not supported by AD sync.
    And a user needs at least Administrator right to do sync AD.

It's preferable to create a role which only capable of synchronizing Sophos central and AD.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In partner portal be able to send a customer a link to sign up for their trial

As a partner in my partner portal be able to send a customer a link to sign up for their trial instead of me filling it out for them.
    Be able to put it on my web site and marketing campaigns so the potential customer doesn't have to call me or message me with the information to set them up.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.