Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. turn on/off alerts by category/specific alert by recipient

We need the ability to turn on/off alerts by category/specific alert by recipient.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID New Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notes for Peripheral exemptions

add a notes field to peripheral exemptions so I can note why im creating the exemption.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sophos Central needs click through on all reports

Cannot click on user in "policy violators". Basically any useful or usable log file you have cannot be clicked on to see more information is the rule of thumb. You need to look at your UX and get to work on fixing what is there. If it is a log that shows you "who has done what" we need to be able to click on that user to find more information on what it is they did to break policy so we know if we need to speak to them or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Cannot click on graph in usage summary for not protected users

Endpoint users not protected is not clickable and should be to allow the admin to know who isn't protected and if they need to do anything about it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Function to Clear Logs & Reports

Function to Clear Logs & Reports

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Comments" for policies

With policies in Sophos Central, especially when they relate to a limited scope workaround, it would be great to be able to add notes to the policy to tie it back to a service ticket or give context as to it's purpose.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Unique ID's of Removable Devices

In peripheral protection, removable drives have 'unique ids' unfortunately it doesn't appear that the Sophos software is pulling the unique id of removable drives. This is a compliance issue for us as we only approve registered devices by their unique identifiers.

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. IP address should be showcased when go to Endpoint Protection

I want to export the total no.of.endpoints based on the IP's.

It would be better if you consider to add this feature in the Console and It make the easier work for the audit purpose.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Central Dashboard

Central is not talking to the end point when it shows its healthy! Disappointing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Additional Tracking

I had 2 laptops that I delivered to a client 100km's away. I installed our monitoring agent and Sophos AV. The Sophos installation was by accident. I used an installer from a different client. I just spent 2 hours looking for the 2 PC's that I accidentally installed . I have over 40 clients and through the interface being very slow and the manual process I was unable to find which installer I had used. Going through a second time I found them and was able to disable tamper protection.
    This leads me to 2 suggestions. When in a clients…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We need Sophos Central to record physical add & few other fields of end host

At the moment Sophos Central records only IP Add,hostname & login id which keep on changing and not good enough to identify end host/user in case of anomaly detected.

I request you to see if it can capture physical add & few other fields which may possibly help us to identify end user & his/her corporate asset that has any sort of infection.

Furthermore end user should receive some alert and be able to quarantine it, in case of any anomaly detected by Sophos client. That will help us to improve hygiene and reduce overhead of IT administrator.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bypass tamper protection as a superadmin

I would like to recommend that superadmins be given the ability to remove Sophos Cloud from client machines, without having to get a unique tamper protection password each time. I understand this feature would be useful, if the password has to be passed on to an end user. But, there have been several scenarios in which the tamper protection password is no longer available. This has forced me to keep this feature disabled.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. User activity report - User Internet Activity reporting

Provide reporting similar to Sophos Enterprise console allowing activity reporting for users and what websites they have accessed over a period of time. This reporting is very important if requested from management to see a listing of all websites that were accessed.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Description Box on Policy

I would like to request a Description box for the policies. This would help explain why the policy was created.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Status of support request?

Can I expect a contact from you on Support request #7446855? It's now been 2 1/2 days, and I don't mind if you're backed up as long as I get some indication that I can expect help. Is there someplace I can access support request info? Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unable to reach technical support

I try to get in touch with support team but Sophos console is not letting me to create any ticket. I need to talk to technical support asap to setting up the policies.

Any one can help me?

Kamaljeet.Matharu@DiamondAirInternational.com
    +44 7983329201

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enable tamper protection on all devices at once

Would it be possible to have a feature that you can re enable tamper protection on all endpoints at once rather than having to do it on each individual endpoint?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Casper and Sophos

I was wondering if it would be possible to make Sophos support a Casper push out? We are using Casper right now to push Sophos and it is really making a mess of things. I'd be willing to provide more detail if anyone's open to addressing this. Email : vmendez.zteam@zuora.com

Thanks!

Arthur

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More Details in Add Scanning Exclusion dialog

I would like to see more details in the Endpoint Protection/Settings/Global Scanning Exclusions/Add Scanning Exclusion dialog box, where the exclusion type is "Detected Exploits (Windows)"

Currently, it is possible to have several events with the same name, yet differing thumbprints, however, it is impossible through the GUI to know which exploit is being managed.

Additional information, such as the thumbprint of the exploit as found through Windows Event Viewer, or the log file at C:\ProgramData\Sophos\Management Communications System\Endpoint\Logs\McsAgent.log would greatly assist in managing these exclusions.

Currently, the only information available is Event (name), Last User, and Last Device. It is unclear…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Tamper Protection cannot be turned off

We have multiple systems that need reinstalled and cannot because of Tamper Protection. Until last week, we used to be able to go into the registry on a remote system and modify the settings to turn off Tamper Protection. We could then uninstall and reinstall Sophos on the system. During the time that we could no longer connect to Sophos for updates, we could no longer do the reg modifications. We get Access Denied. The console will say it is disabled, but it is not in the registry. We have many remote employees and need a way to uninstall and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.