Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Website Management - Sort Alphabetically

I think we should be able to sort the Website Management list by alphabetical order, particularly in the 'WEBSITE' column. It seems that the entries are listed in date order, newest at the bottom. It can be very frustrating trying to find a specific entry, especially if you don't know when it was added to the list.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID Test Azure
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Alert i

There should be a VISIBLE alert to the user that Sophos has detected
    some thing on their workstation and that they need to notify the admin

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alerts are not customiziable and need major upgrades.

Clearing alerts, It would be best if I don't have to manually select all 500 alerts and acknowledge them. What would be better would be a section for me to select what categories to be alerted. I seriously don't care if a reboot is required after a software update. The computer will restart when it restarts. At this point the alerts are useless to me. Another idea would be the next time the computer scans and doesn't find a threat or issue, that the alert gets cleared. It's a lot of manual labor...

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sophos Central Partner GLOBAL Policies

Hi, can you add a global policy that can be applied to all Sophos Central Customers? For the most part all of our clients are using the same policy. It is cumbersome (and prone to error) having to create the same policy for every single customer. More specifically "exclusions".

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. UI Suggestion

It's super annoying not being able to mass-select all check boxes to dismiss alerts of the same type. Let me select all of them!!!!

I could give two _______'s about a reboot being required to finish the installation on 1000 PC's. Do you hate us Sophos? You like wasting my time having to dismiss each event individually?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bulk purge of alerts

Hello, we have 5686 high alerts in our console, as a result of a recent Sophos network issue. Could someone please, or is there a way to remove all these? It would literally take hours to check every single box.
    Thanks.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Revert back to old endpoint UI and functionality.

I *hate* the newer version of Sophos Endpoint. There used to be options for managing quarantine, doing custom scans, etc. The new endpoint software is essentially worthless.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Report Software Detailing which version of software is installed on each Computer

Would love a report that tells us which computer has which version of Sophos software installed on it.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Scan All Files - Threat Protection Policy option

Hi, can we add an option into the Endpoint Threat Protection policy to enable on Access to scan all files. I know we only scan infectable files, but occasionally a Security Auditor will ask for the ability to scan everything. Having some advanced options (like in SEC) would be good for this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Exclusion deleting suggestion

On the Global Scanning Exclusions page, please made the X on the far right for deleting an exclusion more noticeable.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bad support avail

Your website is SLOW. Plus there is no contact us button. Add a phone number!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New Filter in Endpoint protection computers view

Can you create in "Endpoint protection computers" view a new filter that respects dashboard view?
    Add this filter:
    Inactive 2+ Weeks
    Inactive 2+ Months
    Not Protected

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Chickens

Why no chickens? I like chickens.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Email Alerts for Performance Issues

Please send email alerts to Super Admins when Cloud services are degraded. Like today... Thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Baloon/Popup Message for Webcontrol

Right now, when you block a webiste by policy and a user wants to access this site via https you ONLY get an error message in your browser. There is no popup message - that means a user usually thinks there is some error with the internet connection. It would be nice, if it would be possible to activate popup messages for blocked sites (http and https).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. License

Delete or edit the individual parts of the license when expired or N/A.

So that they're not showing an expired notification or a 2999 end-date in Central Admin or Central Partner.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Better reporting to include computers that have intercept x installed. As well as other products and policies attached to a computer or user

Hello,

Is there a way we can get better canned reports added?

I would like to see a way to be able to pull a report for all computers that have intercept X installed or products x,y,z individually. Additionally i would like to see a report that includes which policies are applied to computers/users.

Thank you,
    Stephen

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Easily Navigate to PUA Location

I would like if there could be a way to open up the file location of a detected PUA by clicking on its description on the events page of the endpoint rather than having to manually navigate to it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to setup daily email alert which can give us report on how many machines were scanned, update, not update everyday

Option to setup daily email alert which can give us report on how many machines were scanned, update, not update everyday

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Help Me Please.

Hello,
    Why can not I enter the Sophos central screen?
    The screen I see the devices I added.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.