Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring Back the old policies

This is a pain the *** to manage now. I liked it better when, when adding a new user to a policy, I only had to do it in one policy and not several spots.

For example, all laptop users have the same restrictions. I was able to add the user once to the correct policy. Now I have to add that same user to four or five different policies.

BRING BACK THE OLD METHOD.

17 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Produkterweiterung bei Warnhinweisen

Schönen guten Tag.
    Da die Warnhinweise nicht von selber verschwinden und man diese manuell als anerkannt bestätigen muss, wäre ich sehr froh um die Erweiterung (Kästchen oben links neben "Alarme") "Alles Auswählen" um alle Warnhinweise markieren und bestätigen zu können.
    Vielen Dank
    Michael Probst
    Schweizerische Vogelwarte
    6204 Sempach
    +41414629759

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. select multiple computers or users to add to a Group

In the web console, I need the ability to select multiple computers (or multiple users) to add them to a Group -- the number of clicks that takes now, per computer is really onerous.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make manual udpate of endpoint easier

It would be useful if end-users could more easily invoke an update of their endpoint -- ideally by right-clicking the system tray icon, but failing that via a more obvious button.

A regular part of our informations security advice involves urging people to verify that their security software is up to date, and the current Central Endpoint makes it very hard for users to verify this.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Site navigation improvement

In the Dashboard, there is a report that shows the number of protected machines or not protected machines. Wish those icons were hyperlinks to the lists they report; thus if I see 100 protected machines in the dashboard, one click would bring to that list.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. licencias

buenos dias

quiero saber como podemos hacer para dar de baja a varias licencias de sophos en algunas computadora que ya no están en uso en la asegura y poder instalarlo en otras que se les ha cambiado el sistema operativo. mi consulta se debe a que ya excedimos las licencias contratadas con ustedes y hay varias licencias que no se estan utilizando .

atentamente

Stanley Mendizabal
    depto de informatica

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Remote force reboot and restore deleted accounts

Feature Requests:
    1) need an option to manually force or at minimum prompt a user to preform a reboot. I have multiple clients who's users have windows VM's that never get shut down. maybe a force reboot button beside scan now in the dashboard or make it an option for the admin to force reboots or not upon updating.

2) Have a restore repository to restore users/computer accounts if accidentally deleted. Maintain it for around 7 day's and then delete. Currently if a client makes the mistake of deleting a computer. you have to remove and reinstall the client on…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. long wait time

40 minutes on hold for an important issue is not ok

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Endpoint Download Possible Virus

When downloading the Sophos Endpoint for Windows I got a possible error from my virus scans.
    I use Metadefender for small downloads on Chrome.
    Filseclab
    1359 ms
    Jun 13 2017 (1 day ago)
    This was the result of the scan.
    W32.Vittalia.R.dmdp.mg

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. False positive with Pulse Secure Teleworking Solution

False positive with leader market teleworking solution : CryptoGuard detected ransomware in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Pulse Secure\JUNS\PulseSecureService.exe

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. SophosClean

Please add the ability to run SophosClean.exe from the management console as well as the ability to "Run As" so we can use elevated user rights as our users are not administrators of their machines.

Thanks

Kevin

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sophos Cloud Migration Tool

Sophos Cloud Migration Tool should give options to select products and deploy the ones customer choose

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Go back to old policies

Undo whatever madness you just did to the policies. I now have to go through several sections to assign my devices to the correct polices.

It was just add once to one group of policies before you split them all a out individually.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show schedule scan completion in device event log in central.

I want to be able to see in the logs where the schedule search for the policy applied to a device has completed. I have no way of telling if it ever happened.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. patch

Central migration utility support for patch assessment or other (all on-premise features) uninstall/migration.

If you have installed patch assessment with on-premise Endpoint, you will not be able to migrate it to Central. You need to uinstall locally on every machine patch assessment before the migration!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Kritik, Hänge bei Aktiverung Lizenz von Kunden fest

Sophos Central Admin, für End user unbrauchbar und unübesichtlich. Für Reseller ebenfalls nicht zu handhaben.

Support Reaktionstzeit zu lange. Kunde verlängert für 600 Euro Virenschutz, und ich kann ihn nicht aktivieren. Gut gemacht Sophos !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Alert condition for pending reboot/excessive uptime

It would be very useful if endpoint protection could pick up on systems that had either a reboot pending for windows updates, or an excessively long uptime (eg greater than a month).

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adding Single .dll files to Exploit Mitigation

Can we please have the ability to add a single .dll file to an exploit mitigation?

Thank you,
    Trevor Karppi
    System Administrator
    15405 SE 37th Street Suite 200 Bellevue, WA 98006
    Direct (425) 974-8588 Ext. 1088 fax (425) 974-8599

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. New policy interface = 5 times the effort

The new interface for policy management is far less useful than before. Now we must edit 5 individual policy areas instead of editing one policy with 5 components. The new interface requires we apply each portion of a policy to a user requiring 5 times the effort !

Please go back to the old view/ method and focus on changes that increase productivity, minimize administration and improve functionality.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tamper protection bug stopping updates.

Why does such a high percentage of clients still fail to update without having to manually go through a process of shutting down the tamper protection and re-installing! Fix the bug...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.