Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. display when computer have been updated and need to be restarted in sophos central.

display when computer have been updated and need to be restarted in sophos central. then give the admin the ability to force sophos to restart a computer in possible.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Central Admin "Global" Custom Reports versus current support only for per-user custom reports

Currently, with regard to custom reports in Central Admin: (1) Sophos requires that each user create their own custom reports (with access to those reports restricted only to the user/login that created the reports) and (2) Sophos clearly recommends that custom reports be configured to email a link to the report (which is a more secure way of delivering the reports).

In order to share reports with our entire admin team, we created a new user in Central Admin (tied to an email distribution list) and then created our custom reports under that user account. However, when the custom reports…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tamper protection logging and reporting

Need ability in Sophos logs to identify who is disabling tamper protection on endpoints and servers.
    Also need the ability to identify all of the devices that have tamper protection disabled.
    Need the ability to enable tamper protection on all devices at the same time.
    this is a critical request. we need these functions in order to better protect our endpoints.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Include computer serial number in Export CSV command

I see Sophos now records the hardware serial number of the Computer inside the Computer Record. But when you do a Export CSV of all the computers it doesn't include the field in the CSV. Could you please update the server to include that.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Impossible to get support

Support process is terrible. Its impossible to get support. I called the support number and waited on hold for 15 minutes to then have someone hang up on me. I called back and waited on hold for 52 minutes with no answer. I tried the chat option while on hold and after about 20 minutes the chat told me that no technicians were available and to try back later. I tried chat again later and got the message.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Scan multiple computers with one click

Apparently I'm not the first one to come up with this idea. Would be a great feature to be able to initiate a manual scan on all devices in event of a possible threat and not have to do it one machine at a time.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Email Alerts subject line should include computer name as SEC did

We would like the alerts to include the computer name in the subject line as SEC does. Our tenant is shared across many sites that have their own on-site ICT Technician who would respond to alerts. They want to be able to find the messages just for their site and can do that with the prefix on the computer name. These generic messages are not working for us.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Trigger High Alert on Computer Auto-Isolation

A High alert should be triggered whenever a computer Auto-Isolates itself. Right now only the thing that causes the auto-isolation triggers the alert, but there's no notification that a device has auto-isolated itself.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include Device Serial Number in Device/Computer Report.

A device report that includes a column for serial numbers will be very helpful

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Auto Isolation Granularity

Should have better granularity on the Auto Isolation feature. Only having it on or off for Red Health status only can have ambiguous consequences. If I wanted to only isolate on malware detected or even if a device was missing a component of the Sophos software, then I should have that level of granularity. Right now, it is all or nothing.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. SOPHOS CENTRAL POLICY TESTER

Can we have a policy test for SOPHOS central that will work similarly to the policy test on SOPHOS XG firewall? This will allow us know how our policies and configurations behave

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. support that never was

So annoyed I can barely see straight
    9 days trying to get problems fixed and all I get are excuses

All I wanted was for Sophos, My vendor and another vendor find out why Sophos is blocking

BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you want to do something - CALL ME

frank ruvolo
    775-289-3004

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Disable Endpoint Protection from Central Admin

Need a way to disable protection on a selected endpoint from Central Admin for troubleshooting denials.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remote install and uninstall Sophos Agent

From the console allow admin to trigger remote install and uninstall Sophos agent being most organization is emphasizing working from home

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Collect serial number and add to the device record

It would be great if along with hostname, Sophos collected serial number and made this available on the device record. This would help identify when a device is in there twice because of a rebuild and the device takes on a different name.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Agent version report

Provide report to show agent version so that admin can produce a report which agents are out of date

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Poor reporting

I go to "Logs & Reports" i click on Top Malware Downloaders, i see my machine as the top malware downloader so i have an idea, i will click on my PC to see what malware was downloaded or attmpted and i will be able to protect against it in the future. Oh wait the site doesn't let me do that. Ok i will export to PDF, no that just gives me what i can see. Your reporting and functionality for administration is absolutely woeful. Really worthless.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hero

ability to extract the Hero Report thru API

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Block browser extensions

Sophos should block browser extensions from the "application control" policy, application control would be a complete feature.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Alert Customization for number of days an endpoint is out of date

Having customized alerting options for how long an endpoint/server is out of date would be apprecaited. Example: currently if a user turns off their laptop over the weekend we have the choice to either get an alarm, or never get one, there isn't a way to set it for a minimum of 5 days before sending the alarm.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.