Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Horrible support

there is no easy way to contact support. There is no way to follow up with support when a critical case is made and no one from the support team has reached out to follow up!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change to the management portal

I am looking at the Peripheral control policy and the list of detected, potential peripherals has the description and the name of the user. The established list of exceptions does not have either of these things. That can be a problem when equipment or personnel are gone, for whatever reason.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Wireless headphone should connect in block bluethooth blocked

Hi,

We have blocked Bluetooth under the Peripheral control policy to secure the Data loss by Bluetooth device. but by this, we are not able to connect Bluetooth headphones. so Sophos provides the solution, please allow to user to add exemption so that specific Bluetooth device will add in the list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Email Alert should be sent if the status is Red State.

Not getting notified by mail alert when device is on Red health state with the following symptoms.

[HIGH] Alert for Sophos Central: Computer auto isolated due to red health
    [HIGH] Alert for Sophos Central: One or more Sophos services are missing or not running

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Automatic exclusion when NFS mount request on Central Mac Endpoint

Please find a way when NFS mount request is occurred on Central Mac Endpoint, automatically exclude it on sophos side.

Backgroud issue: Cannot tcp mount after installing Endpoint Agent on Big Sur.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. sophos workstation installeur modification

Bonjour,
    Nous souhaiterions réinitialiser les informations notre fichier d'installation de Sophos afin que celle ci ne puisse plus aboutir, comment pouvons nous procéder?

(un technicien a malencontreusement distribué le fichier d'install .exe et depuis plusieurs ordinateurs ne nous appartenant pas apparaissent désormais sur notre console centrale)
    Merci pour les pistes que vous pourrez nous donner,
    Cordialement.
    Adrien

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Computer Not replicate on the Sophos Central console after install the Sophos Agent on client Computer.

Dear Team @ Sophos,
    Myself, Prabakaran Balakrishnan from Sophos Partner End, located in India, I observed some of the computers did not replicate on the console after we installed the Sophos Agent in the client computer. However, we cannot monitor and control the affected computer nor uninstall the agent from the computer since it does not replicate on the Sophos Central console. I am not quite sure if any of you guys have come across this earlier.
    If any resolution/ workaround does, let me know the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. linux desktop

Sophos Central only categorises Linux as a server OS. Popular distributions of Linux (I'd like Ubuntu) should be added for desktop Endpoint Protection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Peripheral exemptions are not accurately reported

I had an issue with a peripheral that was being actively blocked (and reported as such) at the endpoint, was not being reported within the Sophos Central console. Since it wasn't reported there, it was impossible to add an exemption for the device which, in this case, was a Qualcomm wireless card installed to a Dell laptop. Per the technican, devices that are "set to block" won't get reported (even though there were dozens of other detections that were blocked. The workaround was to set the peripheral exemption policy to "monitor" so it would detect, then set back to "block"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. endpoint information

At a current support case a support engineer of sophos asked my for the build version(s) of our endpoints.

I see sophos central has information of the endpoint, about the operation system.
    It should be nice if the collection of the information of the endpoints contains the information of the build version,

This is usefull for support engineers in cases like ours.

Beside this: This information could be used to provide information to system administratirs when endpoints are in danger because of know issues with a specific build version or when the used build version is out of support.

This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can I stop endpoint protection reporting on certain blocked applications? We see no need to let Google Software Reporter Tool to run but it

Can we stop endpoint protection reporting on certain blocked applications?
    We see no need to let certain apps run but they generates 100s of events each day. Can we stop blocked apps being reported back in the events, once we've made the decision to not allow them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Availability of blocking Instant Messaging in the Sophos Central DLP

Blocking of confidential files in different instant messaging application

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. View endpoint count in "Computer Groups" subgroups

It would be a neat feature to have the ability to view how many endpoints are in a given subgroups (Found under Endpoint protection > Computers > Computer Group).

We are using nested groups, and unfortunately the count doesnt show for the nested group. Only the total amount for the parent group (and their children).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow administrators to define automatic cleanups of PUAs

I would like to suggest we allow administrators to define whether the automatic cleanup of PUAs is performed or not. This is due to an issue identified when Clean performs the cleanup operation and the MFT is then used to scan which can cause memory to be consumed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Filtering View

1. Why when I set a filter view and return to the page does it nor remember this setting? Its crazy I don't want to see all the closed cases EVERY TIME I go to the page.

2. Why do I have to sign again when providing feedback?

3. Why do i Have to select a category when It should have picked it up from where I was clicking the help-> feedback? Is the feedback system completely disconnected from the session i am workng from?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. uninstall Sophos

Dear All,
    I deleted one pc in Devices list. So when I want to uninstall sophos from this pc, I can't find the password. Would you like to tell me how to uninstall it? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. !!! Important, add notifications on every event (threat, cleanups, device isolation, etc) !!!

It would be more than helpful if an administrator is able to receive e-mail notifications about every threat no matter the severity.
    It´s a great feature that Sophos handles certain threats itself but still an administrator needs to know.
    A lot of my customers are currently overthinking their future usage of Sophos products because of the poor notification features. Especially companies with a limited number of IT-administrators can´t spend all day in Sophos Central.

Nothing worse than have an CEO calling because of an isolated device and the admin has to answer "I don´t know, I have the check".
    Please…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. MFA: Clients & RDP

Es würde uns freuen wenn Sie ein Feature bauen könnten, bei dem wir uns an unseren Clients und RDP Sitzungen per MFA Authentifizierung anmelden könnten.
    Die Sophos Firewall (in unserem Fall SG230) könnte das Bindeglied zwischen Cloud und Onpremise darstellen. Mit dem OTP aus der Firewall geknüpft mit Sophos Central wäre ein super Feature. Ich habe es schon mit Webseiten-Authentifizierung und der Webserver-Protection der Firewall gesehen, aber auch mit der VPN Authentifizierung die wir bereits mit OTP nutzen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sophos Central disable pop up notifications requesting a computer restart

It would be useful to have a setting where we can centrally manage the notifications that appear on the endpoints where a restart is required to apply the Sophos updates

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add contact phone number to MTR dashboard

Since we have MTR advanced and a phone number that we can call, please add that contact/phone number to the dashboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 58 59
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.