Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. show endpoint version of client devices from admin console

There needs to be an easy way to determine the installed endpoint software version of each device from within the admin console. Right now it either says up-to-date or not, but that's not enough in some cases. For instance, I'm needing to be able to remotely know if our mac endpoints have installed version 10.0.4 yet to know if we can upgrade to OS11.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Showing wrong last user

Hello Team,

Sophos central admin portal show wrong information on last user of device.

GSGLPT-162 Last &current user is pankaja but it shows rams.

Please check & resolve this sync issue.

Thank You.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add APPLICATIONS tab to Computer Devices

In the Server Protection Dashboard under Servers there is a particular tab named "APPLICATIONS".

It would be very nice if this feature is added to the Computer Devices as well!

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Big Sur coverage

How much longer till our laptops (Mac) are covered by Big Sur?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add ability to see the version of Sopho Central agent installed on Apple / MacOS devices

We(Admins) need the ability within Sophos Central dashboard to see the version of Sophos installed on Apple / MacOS devices. Adding a column to the table of devices would be a great bonus as well so we can export a report.

This is useful for Admins to properly support users and account for the devices to see which one's need updating or out-of-date.

Currently Window's computers shows this information clearly already.

I've gone over this with Sophos support to see the version of Sophos installed on Apple / MacOS devices, and THERE IS NONE.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Email

It'll be good if we disable any person for receiving mail alerts that mail id has not to get any mail alerts for all the policies and rules, as we are disabling the user in mail alerts(In Main dashboard of Mail alerts page). As of now we are getting mail alerts from DLP policies where the admin disabled in mail alerts section.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allowed Application by SHA-256

Allowing application by SHA-256 would be great as it is more consistent than allowing applications by path.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. url category test tool

Hi, we just move to Sophos, it looks very good. One point that we would like to be included, is a URL category test, this is, a test place where we can put the URL and get a response with the Category. Most of the URL filter solutions has this test tool.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Tamper Protection Group Disable

We are looking to disable TAMPER protection via a group of machines at a time in a Policy.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make adding exclusions easier

Please, please make it easier to make an exclusion. It is a real pain ********** to find which of the 9 types of exclusions you have to take to fix something. Please just make a button in the RCA-tool where you can simply 'allow' an application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Endpoint Agent GUI improvement suggestion

Hello,
    Could you please add the ability to the endpoint agent GUI to pause and cancel/stop the scan process as well as showing its progress (what's being scanned), ETA, time elapsed, file number (432 of 145,234), etc.
    Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Device exclusions Endpoint

Device exclusions cannot be given a name so that they are easy to find again later.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. JA3 Fingerprinting

Fingerprinting JA3/S using SHA256 for threat search would increase hunting capability because it's a moderate to high confidence indicator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Removal

I Need to totaly remove this software HELP is like a Viris hakaing me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Support

Hi,
    Your Support login page is not working. https://support.sophos.com/support/s/?language=en_US#t=SalesforceArticle&sort=relevancy
    I am not happy as a sophos customer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Cache previous web control policy so user switch policy activates faster

Please have the endpoint cache previous policy and/or all policies. Case 03520881 showed how a very restrictive web control policy doesn’t work initially IF the previous user had an full internet web control policy previously. Sophos takes 1-2min to identify the current user & apparently download the policy so the restricted user wrongly has open internet for 1-2min. If you have per-user policies shouldn’t they work right away? End-users don’t usually wait for things. This wasn’t an issue with a previous vendor ESET. This is more than just an inconvenience in a residential treatment facility & school settings where (CIPA)…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Look for computer per serial number

Hello,
    We usually look for computer per serial number, but Sophos dashboard does not show the serial number. CSV export does not export the serial number.
    Can you improve that?

If not, we will not renew our current subscription, because it's too much of a hassle to look for a computer per it serial number.

Best regards,
    Laurent

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Authentication for Sophos Endpoint Installation

Please secure the Sophos Endpoint application installation from package. It should ask for any type of authentication / password before or during installation. device should not be registered on Sophos central, if authentication failed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bulk delete of Endpoint Computers

Computers > DELETE devices, I would really like a way to BULK DELETE endpoint computers from Sophos Central.
    It is quite common for our deprovisioning process to be done in large batches of computers (bulk purchase/fleet replacement program) therefore, we are deprovisioning a number at once,a nd need to delete a number at once. Having to search one at a time and individually delete is painful. Why not import a csv of machine names (which I already have!) listing all the machines to delete?
    Would save me heaps of time, and help the console be cleaner (less old / out…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ability to repair/uninstall sophos endpoints that are showing issues from central

I am requesting a basic feature enhancement. I am seeing alot of endpoints that are having issues updating or services shutting down. I was told that I would have to spend money to upgrade my service to have the ability to run a remote (from central) uninstall of the product or some sort of repair. I am requesting that ability on central for all endpoint subscriptions since that was the reason why central was established. Thanks,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 56 57
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.