Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Computer Not replicate on the Sophos Central console after install the Sophos Agent on client Computer.

Dear Team @ Sophos,
    Myself, Prabakaran Balakrishnan from Sophos Partner End, located in India, I observed some of the computers did not replicate on the console after we installed the Sophos Agent in the client computer. However, we cannot monitor and control the affected computer nor uninstall the agent from the computer since it does not replicate on the Sophos Central console. I am not quite sure if any of you guys have come across this earlier.
    If any resolution/ workaround does, let me know the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom Reports for Enterprise Admins

Currently if you are in an environment with sub-estates, the Enterprise Super Administrators cannot create custom reports or schedule reports. Due to the fact that you cannot use the same email address within sub-estates that is used to login to an Enterprise account, the current recommendation was to create a second email account and sign that up as the administrator of the sub-estate in order to create custom reports. This seems like more of an access flaw than anything else, as it would seem the Enterprise Super Administrator should have the access to perform these actions with their sub-estates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. linux desktop

Sophos Central only categorises Linux as a server OS. Popular distributions of Linux (I'd like Ubuntu) should be added for desktop Endpoint Protection.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Self Service Portal sync password to Active Directory

Self Service Portal sync password to Active Directory

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add name variants to VIP management

In VIP management it is possible to import high risk users and it will looks for emails impersonating these users. I have VIPs with names that have common variants. For example: David/Dave, Allen/Al, Bradley/Brad, Katherine/Kathy. Of course there are many ways to vary a particular name, however I'd like to have a field where I can add in the common ones the user may prefer and/or go by if it is different than their email address or Sophos User Name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Outbound email disclaimer.

Sophos Reflexion already have this capability. Please add this ASAP!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Send out Invites for the self service portal to multiple users

It is currently not possible to send out invites to multiple users who are in a group for example. You have to manually select every user that should receive one and then click the button for the invite. Please make it possible to send out invites to specific groups. This would be especially helpful after a migration from Sophos Mobile OnPrem to Sophos Central Mobile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Manage VPN/L2TP Alerts

Please let us disable certain VPN Alerts/Notifications - EG L2TP Join/Disconnect

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Rename APs

Please allow Access Points to be Renamed in Central - currently can't after registration. Useful if Name Scheme Changes, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wireless  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. linux web control

It would be a great security protection if web control will be covering linux machines may I ask when would this be activated for linux machine?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Problema para ver los correos de cuarentena , no podemos pasasr de pagina

Buenas tardes , en la cuarentena de Email Gateway no salen los botones para pasar de página, hems probado con varios navegadores , necesitamos que los botones apareccan con urgencia.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. LDAP integration

Pulling LDAP data about computer description, that is viewable either in Computers or Server tabs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Verbesserungsvorschlag

Sehr geehrter Sophos Team,

wir würden uns wünschen in der Mail Quarantäne nach dem Grund Filter zu können bzw. generell weitere Filtermöglichkeiten zu haben. Des weiteren wenn man eine Spalte markiert, dass die ganze Spalte farblich hinterlegt ist.

Denke das es für alle Nutzer eine sinnvolle Verbesserung wäre und die Nutzung von Sophs Central Email besser macht und sich so Fehler bei der Mailfreigabe künftig vermeiden lassen.

Kann man Schädliche URL direkt löschen und nicht erst in Quarantäne wandern lassen?!

Schöne Grüße

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Separate Inbound Allow/Block Page

Can you please separate the Email Gateway - Inbound Allow/Block lists? Therefore, to Block Emails, we would go to Email Gateway - Inbound Block. To Allow Emails, we would go the the separate area: Email Gateway - Inbound Allow. We have seen certain emails added as "Allowed" instead of "Blocked" due to the mixed area.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Peripheral exemptions are not accurately reported

I had an issue with a peripheral that was being actively blocked (and reported as such) at the endpoint, was not being reported within the Sophos Central console. Since it wasn't reported there, it was impossible to add an exemption for the device which, in this case, was a Qualcomm wireless card installed to a Dell laptop. Per the technican, devices that are "set to block" won't get reported (even though there were dozens of other detections that were blocked. The workaround was to set the peripheral exemption policy to "monitor" so it would detect, then set back to "block"…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Impossible to track down a PUA or "quarantine"

Events Report page - I'm trying to track down a detected PUA, but the Event column can't be resized so the text gets cut off (where it shows part of the path to the suspect file). Also, on the Devices page when I go to the server that has the PUA in question, the Status tab says that there are items in quarantine but doesn't give me any link or other way to find this "quarantine". It says there is a quarantine but I have no idea where it is so that I can address the problem. The quarantine should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. endpoint information

At a current support case a support engineer of sophos asked my for the build version(s) of our endpoints.

I see sophos central has information of the endpoint, about the operation system.
    It should be nice if the collection of the information of the endpoints contains the information of the build version,

This is usefull for support engineers in cases like ours.

Beside this: This information could be used to provide information to system administratirs when endpoints are in danger because of know issues with a specific build version or when the used build version is out of support.

This…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can I stop endpoint protection reporting on certain blocked applications? We see no need to let Google Software Reporter Tool to run but it

Can we stop endpoint protection reporting on certain blocked applications?
    We see no need to let certain apps run but they generates 100s of events each day. Can we stop blocked apps being reported back in the events, once we've made the decision to not allow them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sophos Central - captive portal vouchers require a new login for every AP

Hello Sophos,

we use multiple access points with captive portal and voucher codes in the office.
    Moving in the Building could lead to a connection to a different AP and requires a new Voucher authentication. This happens every time the WIFI device changes the access point and is very annoying.
    Is there a way to make the voucher auth. accepted over all APs that have the Captive Portal enabled? (this concept worked with a on site UTM/SG before)
    Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Wireless  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Server notification when it is not connected to Sophos central

Get a notification when a server is not connected to Sophos central for 48 hours. They don't get the recent updates anymore.

Very important that it always is connected!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 161 162
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.