Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add disclaimer

add email company default disclaimer

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. language filters

It would be very useful if you could block messages with certain languages present. For instance my organization would never receive messages in Chinese or Russian. Having the ability to block messages in certain languages would cut much of the spam down.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Amend MDM Device Enrolmment Email

Would it be possible to amend the backend email that is sent out during MDM Enrolment?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sophos Two Factor Issue

We need a "Remember this computer" option on the two-factor sign in. Its ridiculous having to enter that SMS code multiple times a day on my main secure computer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a Report showing the Primary mailbox and all attached Alias

Create a Report showing the Primary mailbox and all attached Alias with last activity. But it has to include all the aliases. Would help greatly with Microsoft 365 licensing and management of AD syncing. I could then match the list from Microsoft with Sophos, would be a great time saving tool.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. program list

feature request - list of programs for devices with endpoint and server protection.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow File Transfer does not record event using drag and drop onto internet browser

I've been doing some testing for the "allow file transfer" action. I'm testing this action for logging files uploaded to the internet via web browser. I've noticed that an event is only logged when the user uses the "attach" button which brings up file explorer. An action is not recorded when a user does drag and drop functionality. Specifically I'm testing this using gmail file attachments.

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Live Response Usage Report

Live Response in Sophos Central is a power tool (essentially SHELL) and need fs to be monitored when people use it. There should be a report that can be scheduled to automatically be sent via email to Admins on a monthly basis that shows whenever Live Response was used and the comment that the Admin entered in the "Purpose" field along with the time stamp etc. The same info that shows up in the Audit Log but specific to Live Response Only and configurable in a report that can be configured to auto distribute on a cadence s/a monthly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the alert control more granular, let us decide what alerts we want to get

Priority: HIGH
    Detection name: Lockdown
    Root cause: Could not find root cause
    Possible data involved: no business files

Its concerning when we don't get HIGH alerts that involve blocking a PROD App.
    I had to chase around trying to spot why it wasn't working. Several hundred people couldn't the app after an update! Once I saw the Lockdown alert I could allow the App as a Safe Allowed Application.
    Also other malicious activity is 'cleaned' by Sophos but we don't get alerted! Why ?

We need to have the choice of getting Alerts or not.

We find this disturbing that…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. scan computers

We need to be able to scan a group of computers based on certain criteria, such as all Windows 7 computers, or all computers in a subnet, etc. I'd even be happy being able to select every computers in the console to scan at once. This is a very basic feature that was available in SEC and should've been implemented in Central on day 1.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Alert check rerun

There needs to be an option to rerun the check that created the alert to see if it is still an issue without connecting into the device in question.
    I can clear the alert and wait to see if it comes back or connect to the device and take a look, but both are inefficient. There needs to be a method of rerunning the checks the alerts are tied to within Sophos Central.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. authorize ML/PE oder PUA

I want to be able to authorize ML/PE oder PUA or other blocked applications from the Alerts with a single click to my configuration.
    Pls see: ref:00D301GN6a.5003Z1BE85Z:ref

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Broken link in central

When you're managing a firewall from central, or group rule, the link "Back to firewall management" throws you back to overview, so you need 2 clicks more to go back to "firewall management" (and every click takes many seconds, as central is not really fast as it should be)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Simple way to re-register device with the console

Re-register a device with the Console without having to disable Tamper Protect. If for some reason a device stos talking to teh console, goes out of sync in some way, or is deleted by accident, you have to disable Tamper Protect in order to run the setup again with the --registeronly switch and register with the console, this means going in to safe mode and disabling a load of stuff.
    This needs to be much simpler, just re-rgister without disabling tamper protect, even if you have to enter console admin details, anything that make my life simpler not harder.

I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Request for Report message add-in for HCL Notes

Hi,
    Our company is using HCL Notes 11 Release 11.0.1 (previously known as IBM Notes, Lotus Notes, etc.). It is unlikely that we can switch to Outlook.
    Please make available a Report message add-in for HCL Notes.
    Thank you, József

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Phish Threat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. YARA rule integration

I would like to have the ability to define YARA rules and use them to process inbound files and if triggered, alert/block/quarantine the file.

Here is an excellent article that describes a way bad actors can try to sneak malicious file macros past AV agents, and then describes YARA rules that can be used to find files that have had the VBA Purging technique used on them. (https://www.fireeye.com/blog/threat-research/2020/11/purgalicious-vba-macro-obfuscation-with-vba-purging.html)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. update policies to loggin user

When a user logs on to a computer, it takes some time for the policies to update.
    I suggest adding a setting that allows you to force a sophos update each time a user logs in

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Need to Configure Daily alerts in DLP

We need to schedule all our policy which applied to users on daily basis, but in sophos the option is not there and also mainly for Critical policies like Policy violators in DLP. Really we need this option in our portal as we pay money for your product.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Update Cache able to download from another update cache

When assigning a server to become an Update Cache&Message Relay server it should be able to download update cache files from another UC&MR server.

Example branch office UC&MR server will download update cache files from Head office UC&MR server.

Some of the company has a policy that there should be no internet connection on servers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Server Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. to support secondary domain for smtp header

most of the company have few domain and to allow add secondary domain to allowed an outbound sending even it is not the same header.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 149 150
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.