Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

Sophos Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos Central. The unified console for managing your Sophos products.
Please raise all product releated feature requests in the respective product forum

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. support that never was

So annoyed I can barely see straight
    9 days trying to get problems fixed and all I get are excuses

All I wanted was for Sophos, My vendor and another vendor find out why Sophos is blocking

BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you want to do something - CALL ME

frank ruvolo
    775-289-3004

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Endpoint Protection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. web categorization checker

Is possible to implement a web categorization checker on Central admin?
    In this way we can have responce how sophos categorize an url

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. User editable notes field for each computer

Computer entries need an editable "Notes" field so I can make notes about resolved alerts to see if the problem comes back. Or make a note about a computer that hasn't checked in but is in a closet and needs to be kept in the Sophos system.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remote install and uninstall Sophos Agent

From the console allow admin to trigger remote install and uninstall Sophos agent being most organization is emphasizing working from home

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'd like to add an entire country to the email Block list.

I've been getting hundreds of emails from a guy named Viktor Tyurin who lives in Magnitogorsk in Russia. He's trying to get the staff to click on a malicious google docs link in order to install malware. It would be very nice to be able to block emails from IP addresses in Russia, China and Ukraine for example, the same way I can block country IPs in my Sophos firewall. 99% of my email attacks come from 8 or 10 different countries that have no business sending me unsolicited emails.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Email Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Collect serial number and add to the device record

It would be great if along with hostname, Sophos collected serial number and made this available on the device record. This would help identify when a device is in there twice because of a rebuild and the device takes on a different name.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Filter reason added to quarantine messages

It would be very helpful to be able to filter the Quarantine Messages to display the "Reason"

Example.

Filter by Direction (Inbound)(Outbound(All)
    and Type (Bulk)((DMARC)(ETC)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sorting for Allow/Block list

In a future release it would be very helpful if we could sort the Email Gateway - Inbound Allow/Block list by Allowed/Blocked. It would make it much easier to search through.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Agent version report

Provide report to show agent version so that admin can produce a report which agents are out of date

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Poor reporting

I go to "Logs & Reports" i click on Top Malware Downloaders, i see my machine as the top malware downloader so i have an idea, i will click on my PC to see what malware was downloaded or attmpted and i will be able to protect against it in the future. Oh wait the site doesn't let me do that. Ok i will export to PDF, no that just gives me what i can see. Your reporting and functionality for administration is absolutely woeful. Really worthless.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Block browser extensions

Sophos should block browser extensions from the "application control" policy, application control would be a complete feature.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sophos Central Controlled updates

control update.. to show better meaningful data... for the version please show what is the version number instead using newest and oldest... this is so primitive ..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Logging Case

Please enable back logging incident case using email

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Managed Threat Response

When setting MTR Preferences, having the ability to select Enterprise admins in addition to the Sub-Estate admins is needed. Our security team is an Enterprise level group, and has responsibility over all sub-estates. They have Enterprise level accounts and can access all sub-estates, but I'm not able to configure their contact information on the MTR Preferences form.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Alert Customization for number of days an endpoint is out of date

Having customized alerting options for how long an endpoint/server is out of date would be apprecaited. Example: currently if a user turns off their laptop over the weekend we have the choice to either get an alarm, or never get one, there isn't a way to set it for a minimum of 5 days before sending the alarm.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. PROVIDE DECENT SUPPORT!

We are facing an IT security breach with possible legal consequences.
    For more than 2 days we have no feedback on ticket 03223210.
    We informed our vendor Bechtle. If no adequate level of support can be given by Sophos we will prosecute for crediting the total purchase of all Sophos products and services as this unbelievable incompetency is impacting our business continuity.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Update news as email

Is it possible to get the update news as an email?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix usability of Allow and Block list

The usability of the "Inbound Allow/Block" table is absolutely awful!

There should be a way to sort the columns, and a way to load the entire list without having to "scroll to load more" an unknown & unlisted number of times!

The sorting algorithm for the address/domain/ip column should INCLUDE both straight-up alphanumeric sorting and IP-aware "numerical-by-octet" sorting.

As well as the above, that same column should have an option for domain-only sorting, to allow for combining entries of various addresses in a domain (probably added at different times), into a single full-domain entry.

There should also be a way…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Website Management

It would be great it the ability to search for wesites on the site were there and also the ability to export websites and the settings to an excel document was available

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Gateway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Central - Update cache downloader

Setup update cache, never prompted for which server, i like to install update cache. It automatically started the install, on the first server server, in the browse list of available servers (the first one which is obviously highlighted. This is not correct.

2nd point, the server which is offline for 2 months?

3rd. Could an install complete on an offline server?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 140 141
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.