Firewall Management in Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Firewall Management in Sophos Central. Powerful enterprise and multi-customer management for Sophos XG Firewall.

Firewall Management in Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Firewall Management in Sophos Central. Powerful enterprise and multi-customer management for Sophos XG Firewall.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Report to show software version

We managed over 120 Sophos XG firewalls for over 100 different customers. It would be nice to have a reporting option to show what software version is running on each firewall. This would enable us to easily check which of the Sophos XG firewalls that we manage are on the latest version and which ones need upgraded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partner dashboard features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Access to Log Files

For advanced debugging I need access to an appliance log files. Currently this is only available through the web console. It would be so perfect, if central would allow me to open an live trace and download option for the log files mentioned here: https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/nsg/sfos/concepts/LogFileDetails.html

I don't need the files to be stored in central reporting. That would be cool - but is not needed for the moment. But with an option to run monitoring/machine learning on every single device log file (via Central API) would be a outstanding.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partner dashboard features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding Firewalls to Sophos central using a Partner Super Admin Account

It would be really great if adding firewalls to Sophos central is done in a different way instead of just using a local super admin account. We are an MSP with various customers that have Sophos central.

Adding a local super admin account on each customer we have is not ideal. It means we need to have a separate active email account for each customer which is ridiculous, what if we have 100 customers, it defeats the purpose of ease of central management for MSPs.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow reporting in aggregate

I would like to see the ability to review logs/IPS violations/DPI errors in aggregate in some fashion. This would allow the partner to make informed policy decisions and see a larger threat landscape than needing to review each customer in a vacuum.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.