Firewall Management in Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Firewall Management in Sophos Central. Powerful enterprise and multi-customer management for Sophos XG Firewall.

Firewall Management in Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Firewall Management in Sophos Central. Powerful enterprise and multi-customer management for Sophos XG Firewall.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scheduled firmware updates

When firmware updates are available for my firewalls, I would like to be able to schedule when they will be installed -either one firewall at a time, or for a group of firewalls.

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sophos XG Cluster

it would be important so be able to identify (and modify) a XG-Cluster and its state in Central.
    Actually a cluster-member is marked as not available, which, in fact, is not quite the correct system state of a A-P-Cluster Member (for the backup-device)

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer dashboard features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on improvements to support of HA firewalls, and will release this in two stages. Stage one will be available in a amatter of days, allowing both members of an HA pair to be registered to Central, and placed in the same management group.

Phase 2 will follow in a matter of months, and will make joining both devices to Central easier, and will show members of an HA pair as a single logical device in Central, reflecting the HA state, current primary device, etc..

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.