Firewall Management in Central

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Firewall Management in Sophos Central. Powerful enterprise and multi-customer management for Sophos XG Firewall.

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Firewall Management in Sophos Central. Powerful enterprise and multi-customer management for Sophos XG Firewall.

1. Partner Dashboard support

As a Sophos partner, I would like to create firewall groups that can apply to more than one of my managed customers at a time. I would like to use the Global policies feature available for other Sophos products, to similarly push firewall settings to multiple customers at a time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Sophos ID New Sophos ID Test Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Partner dashboard features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.