XG Firewall

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos XG Firewall. The next thing in next-gen.

XG Firewall

Suggest, discuss, and vote on new ideas for Sophos XG Firewall. The next thing in next-gen.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SNMP v3 version in XG105 firewall is not available

SNMP v3 version in XG105 firewall is not available, please check possibility to add it in the new firmware version ASAP. Because without SNMP v3 i dont like to call it as firewall itself.

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Log in with your Sophos ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Application Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "Microsoft Team Foundation" to Application Control

Please add Microsoft Team Foundation application to Application Control.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Application Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Disable HTTPs Interception based on client software that starts the request

At first i think Sophos does a great job, but i have one realy missing feature.
    Actual the most traffic in the Internet is HTTPS based, because of that scanning is mandatory.
    But the XG Certificate that we import on the Client is oonly valid for request that are opend from a browser like Firefox; IE or Chrome.
    On the client itself i see more and more Software that does her own requests and do not use the browser engine. This software does her on Checks if the Certificate from the HTTPs site is what they expact, and they have…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Application Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Apple FaceTime application is listed in the application list but it seems to have a different pattern now. Maybe

Apple FaceTime application is listed in the application list but it seems to have a different pattern now.
    Maybe with iOS 10 something has changed?
    When FaceTime is started the call can be received by the receiver but the video cannot be transmitted.
    The log viewer shows "Freegate Proxy" as blocked (I blocked risk level 5 applications") - allowing "Freegate Proxy" makes FaceTime calls possible but the name is misleading and what else is allowed this way I don't know.

Would be great to fix this.
    Latest Sophos XG version ********

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Application Control  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

icon-data-protection icon-endpoint-protection icon-phish-threat icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-central icon-sophos-mobile icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-sophos-utm icon-web-appliance icon-xg-firewall icon-xg-firewall icon-avid-secure icon-lightbulbCreated with Sketch.